Looking for a MMORPG to play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Looking for a MMORPG to play

Hi everyone, just joined Onrpg I was previously playing World of Warcraft, but I play it too much so looking for a 2nd or 3rd mmorpg to play along with WoW.

Free of course because I already pay for a game, I only have one subscription to anything. I like PvP, crafting is very good but not required, somewhat good graphics (better than Anarchy Online), popular: I don't want to run for 10-15 minutes and hear nothing. I tried playing Lineage 2 also for a trial and one problem I noticed quickly was running for literaly 15 minutes and not seeing any monsters...the game world just felt empty. Guilds are important to me which Silk Road Online seems to lack but I didn't get far into it...it was sort of boring. Different classes to choose from. Many skills/spells to use and even melees have skills/spells to use like World of Warcraft.

My favorite I tried was Anarchy Online, but no gamma option or option to turn up brightness=a game I will never play. My graphics card makes things darker ingames for some reason and I never turn up my desktop brightness because when I leave the game I am blinded and can't see anything. So AO was kinda bad in that department or I would be playing it.

Anyways, thankies

Fun Free mmorpg made in MMF: www.atulos.com

Guilds is a main in this game.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default This is not a request forum

Plz read the rules if u are new. You dont put request for mmorpgs in this section there is another section for that. Spend like 5 seconds of ur life and look for it. Even a freaking retard could spot it. So just if u are new read the rules be4 posting or u can get suspened or even banned.

I read the rules, it said not to put MMOFPS games in the mmorpg section. Maybe my English isn't good enough to understand that...but that is what the rules said.

Anyways, any games? This can be moved anyways I think, I know most forums threads can easily be moved by the moderators.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

yes they can be moved, but y make the moderators move a post cause some idiot didnt kno where to put the post. U are wasting their time while they could be doing something better.

I'm sure you signed up on Onrpg to just flame newcomers, the moderators will probably quickly take care of you.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Isis
    I'm sure you signed up on Onrpg to just flame newcomers, the moderators will probably quickly take care of you.
    it wasn't really a flame but more of an annoyance that everyones asks etc in the wrong sections..no biggie

Firor's Fury Reputation: 35
    Former staff, despite what fascist staff members might say.

Play nice children.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

come to the conquer section!!! conquer is a great mmo and its phr33333!!!
    To be THIS good takes

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 10

Wait untill english yulgang or lastchaos. before that, play maplestory ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast