Feautures u'd like to see on a f2p MMORPG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 10

As do all n00bs lol im jk, all that isnt gonna be in a F2P game, all that requires time to make and apparantly time=money and in F2P games you dont get any money from people. Cash shops dont make much of an income but still its better than no money. and one thing id like to see in a F2P game is

-No whiners.

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 87

All I ask for is BALANCED PVP....other features can utterly suck...and I don't care as long as ALL classes are balanced and ready for PvP.
    This space was conquered by...

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

a game like FOM without the huuuuuuuge learning curve.

Banned Reputation: 10

There was a lot wrong with FOM, , PS is a lot like FOM besides uhhh evrything

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

FoM Was the master of every mmorpg , If They would Fix ALL bugs , And If THe FPS part would be fixed ( Shooting in head sometimes resulted in shooting legs etc)Then FoM could be one hell of a Game

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

A nice balance between combat and other content. So many MMOs focus on just combat, combat, combat. Combat is all well and dandy, but I think that they need more in the way of crafting and other professions. A few upcoming P2P MMOs are doing this, though I'll have to save for a new computer first.

I did used to play World of Warcraft, but I felt like crafting in there was a waste of time. You could spend weeks trying to make some blue item, and then some guy could just do an Instance run and get an item far superior anyway.

I just want to do something other than donking things over the head with my Legion Sword of Strength +3. Building player houses or something perhaps.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 60

well like always, i might sound harsh but

ALL THE GAMES WITH THE GOOD STUFF ARE P2P!, get a Paper Round, you get like 80bucks a month, then play like WOW,

F2P Games are the most INCOMPLETE games..

they make games P2P becouse its so much time making it..

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by hotyman
    ALL THE GAMES WITH THE GOOD STUFF ARE P2P!, get a Paper Round, you get like 80bucks a month, then play like WOW,
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I did used to play World of Warcraft, but I felt like crafting in there was a waste of time. You could spend weeks trying to make some blue item, and then some guy could just do an Instance run and get an item far superior anyway.
    I did used to play World of Warcraft. It wasn't that great. As before, it was all combat.

Just because it's not in an F2P game, doesn't mean we can't wish it was.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 60

i didnt point at WoW neither, i dont like it though, but..

i didnt mean ALL F2P GAMES SUCK.. RYL2 - Silkroad are good..

but i was more talking about

www.atitd.com (a tale in the dessert)

i mean your a egyptian and you can build whole cities, ive you would see that for free.. you know what i mean???

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by loadstart
    I've seen many junk free MMORPG being released every year yet many failed to keep me playing them every day. The best one I've played so far is FlyFF, it's even better than some games created by very known game developers company. This can also go to P2P mmorpgs.

Common games has:
    - Unique characters that can perform skills never seen in any other games before but still some have to recycle old ideas not thinking of innovative characters.
    - Quest... but some are just plain boring like collecting monsters drops.
    - every mmorpg must have something like this. Most do but most have crappy PK system.
    - provides suitable graphics for good gameplay. i've seen many badly textured games, tiled grass field for example.
    - elements advantage/disadvantage against another
    - dungeons
    - ranking system, some don't.
    - what else...
    - market
    - teleporter to every main cities
    - bank
    - guild
    - party

Features I'd like to see:
    - Pet system that can be use to help you in battle that can also use their own uniqeu abilities, gathering materials for proffesions, pk, ride on to travel by either land or air...
    - costumize qeapons like diablo combining one rare item to a weapon adding additional stats +str +int...
    - proffesions
    - random bonus stats recieved every level
    - more innovative ways to raise your characters or pets stats like using one time use very rare item.
    - a player's market located in somewhere part of the main cities so no lag when the whole city is over crowded.
    - guild war, war(npc,monsters vs. players)

I'd like to share more but so I'll leave some to everyone
    Player market = auction house, I think all the p2p mmorpgs you have to buy off shelves (not ragnarok online) have them. Along with all the other features you said you'd like to see.
    You're not going to see anything to fancy in a f2p mmorpg since they're free. It's like complaining about Flash games on the internet because they don't have all the features you want, except f2p mmorpgs require a lot more programming and knowledge so they should get LESS complains than creators of FLash games.

So A. beg your parents to pay for a p2p mmorpg
    B. get a job
    pick one of thoes and stop complaining about f2p mmorpgs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast