Interesting rumor I heard...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rock Man Reputation: 10
    I'm to tired of changing my location to follow my rank so.. Pie..

Default Interesting rumor I heard...

It seems that multiple people (not saying names) say that Berry steals items from people that he creates the account for after a bit...

Just a rumor and honestly I don't even think there fully true... but english community is small and if word can be traveled fast and correctly...

Anyway use this information as you wish...

Berry I hope I don't offend you. I didn't come up with the rumors I am just letting the rest of the community know.
    I right in the forums..Not for the New York Time's. GET OVER MY GRAMMER

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

yea, iv'e heard that one too..i don't think it's true..
    berry is a good person, he made me my account.

damn i wanna try on his sharon...>_____<
    Cthulhu - Lvl 1X Lucian - Pwnage.
    Alexiel - Lvl 12 Max - Retired.

Me : Yo.
    NightFire : Yo Yo'self.
    Me :

~ DARKNESS GUILD PWNS ~

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 14

Why hasn't Berry said anything about it, though?
    Meh, I hope Berry creates my account. I personally don't care if Berry takes an item from my account, I just want him/her to ask me before he/she does. If I need too, I'll change my password.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    -Albert Einstein

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 14

all u have to do is change your password or somethin. but u never know it may happen. but i don belive it.

42 Reputation: 12

I belive it, he does have the passwords to all the people's accounts he made. If he felt like it hey could even delete your charater for callen him a **** face

Quote Originally Posted by Egama
    I belive it, he does have the passwords to all the people's accounts he made. If he felt like it hey could even delete your charater for callen him a **** face
    eh?

Ow btw they also said the grand sum of it was well worth a mill...
    and "Berry is just a dirty theif" were made to...

I do want to hear he side of this though...
    Ow and to change the password you need the nexon account... which is berry's...

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

well take anything he want
    my acc have shit inside only

Banned Reputation: 10

lmao dont need to say names i already know who it is
    Actionjackson aka the hacker that hacked most of his club members. people in starsofdestiny say he has a trade hack i rather believe them than jeff.
    OathKeeper aka the dumb person that keeps playing around with hyper(kei)s account and taking stuff without asking and also took hugela(uzi)s seria or watever (lv.105) weapon and lied that he got his account hacked lmfao
    xStarRiotx or watever aka GucciGucci whos just odd nothing bad to say about him. but basicly riot didnt bother pming me so id ignore him. dont ****ing believe rumors ^-^ im just being helpful get oath the true "stealer"
    or Actionjackson/Blackiechan aka jeff/flip the "hacker" to create your account and see what happens after lv.100s =) i bought the ****ing equips my self its not ****ing hard i dont delete peoples char just for swearing ^.^
    im not a jerk. what i hate is when people accuses me and what is this topic going to do? its just useless trash dont waste ****ing space zaf. your just posting this because i kicked you out of club you have wasted my club waste
    plenty of times i warned you many times. have a nice day.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Berry you're pathetic; calling me a hacker to defend yourself. tsk

I don't know why you're bashing me, I never started that rumor and you say "i already know who it is" you obviously don't.

>Actionjackson aka the hacker that hacked most of his club members.

Ok, name someone from Celestial that was hacked? How the hell can you say something like that without backing it up with any proof or evidence? You're just trying to bash me because everyone else did. Me, Robotbee and a bunch of other people started playing TW August 2005. RB and I got hacked at around the same time. I've been trying since then to get my password back and so has he. Chrono(onrpg mod lol) and TheBlondeGuy also got hacked, you'd be a fool to believe that I would hack them of all people, I've been friends with them in the past, except chrono.

I took a break from TW when I was hacked and joined back in December with Jon.

> people in starsofdestiny say he has a trade hack i rather believe them than jeff.

Trade hack. lmao, ok so what happens? I open trade with them and I magically get their ID/PW in my inbox? No. This is impossible for many reasons. I don't know how they came up with Trade hack, I must've went around openning trade with everysingle person in SOD or something lol. They'd need to be using a third party program that sent me their info whenever I openned trade. I don't know how to program,code and I don't know half of the people in SOD. Learn how TW works and you'd understand that a "Trade Hack" doesn't make any sense. I trained in dopple's forest 2-2 the DAY before the leader got hacked. I've known some of them for almost 2 years in TW.

>Actionjackson/Blackiechan aka jeff/flip the "hacker" to create your account and see what happens after lv.100s

lmao. I've created accounts for so many people, you don't understand. I don't know of any accounts that I've created that have been hacked. If I created accounts just to hack people, I'd make topics like you do. I've never made a topic saying "creating accounts" or anything like that. I usually only create accounts for friends or people who just whisper me, wondering if I create accounts. I also know the passwords of a lot of my clubmates. "see what happens after lv. 100s"? Roman is lv. 22X and his account is fine. It's reasons like these I don't like creating accounts, in the end I get blamed for it all. It gets annoying.

>=) i bought the ****ing equips my self

You made a char named Cresent and stole a knight helm from my clubmate. Don't even lie about that one it was so blatantly obvious that it was you. You also had that Ispin and pretended not to be yourself.

You might have forgotten about the talesweava Nexon ID. A lot of people used that ID to make their accounts for Talesweaver. When the password changed, people started getting hacked. Why? When you create your account, the Nexon ID used to create your Talesweaver account is used to change your Talesweaver password. All you need is the Master ID and the Nexon ID/PW. I was also accused of changing the Nexon ID's password. This was also impossible because to change the Nexon PW you needed the KSSN. The KSSN was never posted so the only person that could've changed the password was the creator of the talesweava ID.

It sounds complicated but in short; Whoever creates your account can change your pw anytime he wants to, without your e-mail.

-ActionJackson
    Last edited by lickitysplit; 06-03-2006 at 09:58 PM.

Ya... action wasnt the one...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast