How to Add and Edit Games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

The Old Master Reputation: 20

Default How to Add and Edit Games

Adding a Game:

This is an example of what you should post in order for us to add a game to the site.

Game Name: World of Warcraft

Game Description: World of Warcraft is a pay to play mmorpg. It has enjoyed much success and is currently the top mmo in the world. Although its 3D graphics are not high end, its low system requirements make it accessible to almost everyone.

Publisher: Blizzard

Platforms: PC, MAC

Genre: 3D Graphics

If you add a game in this way it will be easy for us to add.

Editing a Game:
    To edit a game on our games list please just type in the section that needs to be edited and the correction.

If we work together we can keep the games list up to date so it is more useful for everyone on the site

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

This is for the information on the OnRPG website right? Just checking..... Oh wait, it is. My bad, I forgot to read the last few words. Maybe tommorrow I'll look for some outdated info you guys have on there and I'll see if I can help make it up-to-date.
    Last edited by Sour; 11-17-2006 at 06:49 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

where i can edit the game?

Administrator of Doom Reputation: 10

if changes are needed, post in the correct section and list the corrections

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

I wasn't sure if I posted to the right section. For posting a NEW game I am supposed to reply to this message and to UPDATE I post in the specific section? Or are NEW games supposed to go in the sections as well. I posted a new game in the sections thinking that was the proper place. In case it was wrong, and that's only for updates, I will repost it here:

Game Name: Crescent Dawn Online Game

Description:

Crescent Dawn Online is an online rpg in development that aims to create a fun environment to play in, with the non-combat elements as a higher, or at least equal, level of importance to the combat elements. Combat is currently not implemented, and whether or not it will be added to the game later is still undecided.

Players will be able to affect the world around themselves, through an extensive farming/food system, meaningful quests and events, strong character specialization through unique skills, and discouraged grinding. The idea is, rather than enforce role playing, create something that makes it easy to get into your character(s) and what is going on in the game, and not worry about whether you are role playing or not.

The ultimate goal is to eventually create a place where your character can both be unique and a meaningful contribution to the society of the game (even if you are a somewhat asocial player). We also want to create a family friendly game that doesn't require many hours per day of commitment.

Eventual pricing scheme is as follows: A dual-mode subscription scheme, where you can play for free and still get a lot out of the experience, with more advanced features requiring a subscription account. The game is currently in open alpha testing, with 3 major alpha releases so far. At the moment we are changing engines so there will be a delay until the next alpha release, although you may still connect with the 3rd alpha client to see a glimpse of things.

The next major release will be some time in Spring or Summer 2007. At the rate we are going, a beta-ish version of the game will likely be completed sometime in 2008, although it's hard to predict.

Publisher:
    dawnsoft

Platforms:
    PC and LINUX currently, OSX is planned

Genre:
    3D Graphics

Open Alpha
    Last edited by saluk; 01-16-2007 at 07:06 AM. Reason: format

Default Add a new game

Game Name: Eudemons Online

Game Description: The Eudemons Online is a free fantasy MMORPG. In this mythic world, you can choose to become a Warrior or a Mage. Command your heroes and eudemons to adventure on the vast land of Atlantis and challenge the power of sword and magic.

Features
    *Scenic 2D maps, amiable 3Droles and splendid effects.
    *Variable eudemons System
    *Mentor and Apprentice System
    *Legion and guild war system
    *Powerful PK system, while newbies well protected.
    *Equipment and forging system.
    *Offline training system.
    * Grouping and XP system.
    * Highly expected game updates & new functions released every week.

Publisher: NetDragon Websoft Inc.

Platforms: PC, MAC

Genre: 2D Graphics

Default dark mist

i posted a new thread (add game) where did it go ?

Talking watch up duck

hello der im jbizcute im 20 yrs old fr. philippines i want play pokemon online.....,how can in play......... help me plsss

Default Zypheria Online

Game Name: Zypheria Online

Game Description: Zypheria online, is a place where you can talk, slay evil monsters, even make new friends!, We have a growing community that is waiting for you to join, Our admin team is active, friendly and ready to help you whenever in need.

Publisher: Zypheria Productions

Platforms: PC

Genre: 2D Graphics

URL: http://www.zypheriaonline.com/
    Last edited by Marasgal; 06-12-2007 at 05:40 PM.

Thumbs up 9Dragons

Game Name: 9Dragons

Game Description: 9Dragons is a free to play MMORPG. It has superb 3D graphics for fast computers, and can be regulated for slower ones. The game is based on old time china and includes Kung-Fu techniqes and are REALLY addicting! Have fun playing it!

Publisher: Acclaim

Platforms: PC

Genre: 3D Graphics, Free MMORPG

Homepage: http://9dragons.acclaim.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast