The Omniverse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 11
    NOUUUUUUUUUU Infractions: 9001/1 (Over nine thousand.)

Default The Omniverse.

Practically, it's some modern time in the Omniverse, the container of all universes. You own your own Universe, as a tyrant titan, (whom someone can choose to be (you will be the antagonist by the way)) is searching for the perfect Universe to live in. As a God/Goddess (or you can partner with someone else's God/Goddess), you and your partner/s help keep your world stable, and attempt to show the owner of the Omniverse that your world is perfect and equal.

So, you pratically make a God/Goddess, and what is he/she the God/Goddess of in your Universe. You can team up with other OnRPG members to make mix your ideas of a Universe together. You try to make it stronger, funner, more interesting than other people's Universes. If someone wants to be the Owner of the Omniverse, then PM me and I'll choose you. Also, you're only immortal towards mortal beings of peoples universes, and the further away you travel from your Universe into other Universes, the less powerful you become (unless theres a source of a power relative to your power in the universe you venture to).

Here's the basic Character and Universe sheet. Show your Gods/Goddesses Name and his prefered power, age (or how old he/she looks), Appeal, Personality, Battle style and weaponry (just in case you and another Universe/God/Goddess go to war). Then define your Universe, both it's pluses and negatives.

Ridley Loki - God of Chaos/Luck/Coincidence/Discord.
    Age - He'd looks of the age between 15 and 17.
    Appeal - Dark red hair, two horns, face hidden inside his blue fleece-lined hoodie. Black fingerless gloves. Orange pants that are fleece-lined at the bottom. Don't ask me how he got them, but his shoes resemble black Converses.
    Personality - He always seems to be a grinning in a devious mannor, he keeps his hands in his pants pockets for some reason. He loves to joke around and act immature, but will always protect close friends. The only way you can make out the expressions on his face is with his eyes and mouth.
    Battle Style and Weaponry - Pratically he usually makes chaotic and uncontrolable events happen. He uses a shape shifting Anarchy symbol that morphs into any weapon that might help him out at any situation he's in (though he prefers something fast like daggers or katars.) He has high reflexes and agility to cope with the chaotic events he may conjure, but he's one of the weaker Gods when it comes to brute strength.

Universe - Pratically it's a full of warpy and colorful dimensions. It's technology is a bit advanced but very confusing, but people get by pretty good. Most of civilization is happy, though the chaotic events may lead to disaster but then great peaks of success. Most of the people gamble alot, but even at the lowest of moments, the most unluckiest person can become one of the happiest. The Universe physically looks very abstract, plant growth, the planets, clothing and technology, even the weather may end up confusing (to anyone that doesn't live there.) Most people look rather human though. But the confusing weather patterns and movement of the planets make most of the people's skin and hair colors different relative to any other Universe. The Universe is built on technology, science, and luck. There is no source of magic power in this universe, so any Magical Gods/Goddesses and being will be weakened if traveling into it.

So that's my God and his universe.

Please don't be offended if this hurt your in a religious mannor, It's just a role play and I'm not trying to offend anyone. Also sorry if I break any rules, it's my first time making a Role play thread.

sup guiz lol

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12

((I don't know if this is in a proper format, so I'll wait and see, but hold a spot for me as a god if this doesn't get locked. or maybe edit your post to include a story, you know?))

Quote Originally Posted by SilverIce View Post
    ((I don't know if this is in a proper format, so I'll wait and see, but hold a spot for me as a god if this doesn't get locked. or maybe edit your post to include a story, you know?))
    (I'd think we could make a story, since it's so flexible. I've read all the rules, and I think I'm obeying them all. Even so, can't we make our own formats as long as they follow the rules?)

sup guiz lol

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12

((<-- see this? this is what you use for OOC posts, kay? just a friendly reminder :-) ))

Felix's tail flicked quickly back and forth. He was a half cat god, with bright blue eyes, and a small cat-like nose. His ears were elfin and tufted with soft, custard coloured fur, as were his eyebrows, hands, and face. his mouth was human, as were his hands and feet, and he walked on two legs, but besides that, he was basically a cat. His power was to heal, through dreams. so long as anyone was asleep, Felix could miraculously heal the wounds of any brave or deserving soul, no matter how grievous. he had a dark side, also. For wrong-doers, he inflicted dreams of terror and guilt so terrible it drove them mad. His force in the omni-verse, however, was small. He was a slight god, young both in real age and in physical age (He looked to be about twenty-five, lines just barely begun to crease his face) He was a gentle being, for the most part, though his temper sometimes got the best of him. He once opposed a war god in a war among mortals, and was stabbed in the leg, giving him a permanent limp. But the staff he uses to walk with was given to him by a very powerful healer god, so it increased his ability to heal greatly. His universe was... soft. everything about it flowed together, the whole thing a misty ocean, with giant, reflective clouds hovering in the sky. the people of his universe are cat-like people, and also strange manta ray like birds, both sentient. They have a long history of peace. During battles, Felix hung back, not out of cowardice, but out of common sense. if provoked into a fight, he uses his staff as a quarterstaff, and infuses it with a kind of magic that numbs and confuses his opponents.
    Last edited by SilverIce; 11-16-2006 at 02:17 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    In purgatory with an invisible snowman...

((Ridley has forced me to be the Titan, so...yeah. Yay, I get to explain how the Omniverse was created...goody for me ))

In a time way back, before everything was anything, there existed only one being: the Titan. The Titan was a powerful being and an urge had come over him; the urge to create a perfect Universe. He made one attempt at first to see how he could handle one Universe, and ended up creating a planet called Earth inside a galaxy called the Milky Way in a universe that was smaller than ones to come. The planet called Earth seemed to be going well until the species inhabiting it became corrupt, as with most species. But something unexpected happened. The Omniverse started sporadically making alternate universes, one for each action made in the universe he had created. He thought this to be trouble, but realized the good it could eventually bring. Due to the fact alternate realities were constantly being created, it gave him endless chances to find the perfect universe he was looking for. Erasing the failure of a planet he had created, he went on to the task he is starting now, recruiting similar beings to himself to alter these universes into what he wants. He will have what he wants.

((Be forewarned, if I don't like the way your universe is coming out, I won't hesitate to erase it from existence. You will be able to restart on a new universe, but you would have to take a different approach. Keep it in mind.))

^Oblivion rocks you^

An AIM conversation between Jakuza and me:
    xelpherpol (12:10:44 AM): Like...friends with a little more thrown in ^_^
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:12:58 AM): friends with benefits
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:13:00 AM): as they say.
    xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 22

Eladon Starmaster - God of Peace and Animals

Age - 19
    Appeal - Dark Blue Hair with a tint of Purple in it, Satin Black robe that has all of the stars collisions drawn on it, A new born lamb usually hangs on his back with its Hooves, Symbolizing his power.

Personality - A calm Gentle person who never grows angry or tired,no matter how much he would like to. When happy he Has butterflys around him, When sad he Has a glowy Aura around him.

Battle Style and Weaponry - Usually he doesnt use weaponry until the direst moment, So his main combat style is Katakareein, In others words a constantly moving body mixed with quick jabs to vital areas on his opponents body.

Universe - First Planet: A Peaceful planet that has its weather patterns Attached to my emotions, The race inhabiting this planet is a Newly formed species of Humanoids, which are Far more intelligent than the ones on earth, but unlike them - they arent corrupt. The people never kill animals in anyway, and for a present to them i gave them a Large vault, which only my priests can open.
    In the vault is and Endless amount of food. There is no Currency in this Planet and/or because theres nothing to use it for, so instead nobody can have power over anybody, and the only people allowed to give orders is my Priests.

Planet 2: A Half planet half Moon, Nothing can live on it due to the fact when the sun shines directly onto it it splits into millions of pieces, then reforms. It orbits My first planet. (But one half sees it the other doesnt, nit spins in the same way as my first.)

Planet 3: The only planet that went wrong, While it was being created a three dimensional being Apperead and took over it, The priests predict its not long Before war breaks out. The planet itseolf isnt all that bad, its a giant grassy field filled with swamps, the Being that had appeared had started a new race of Beings, they look like frogs but they are human sized and can speak.

((Hoping it wasnt too Short.))

Please be offended if this hurt you in a religious mannor, It's just a role play and I'm trying to offend anyone.
    Last edited by Eladon; 11-20-2006 at 05:44 PM.
    ~# Skill is when Luck becomes Habit #~

Quote Originally Posted by BadpcGuy View Post
    Thats it I ****ing RageQuit Onrpg.

Code:
    01000010011010010110111001100001011100100111100100100000011010010111001100100000011001100110111101110010001000000110110101100101001000000110000101101110011001000010000001111001011011110111010100101110

Quote Originally Posted by Eladon View Post
    Eladon Starmaster - God of Peace and Animals

Age - 19
    Appeal - Dark Blue Hair with a tint of Purple in it, Satin Black robe that has all of the stars collisions drawn on it, A new born lamb usually hangs on his back with its Hooves, Symbolizing his power.

Personality - A calm Gentle person who never grows angry or tired,no matter how much he would like to. When happy he Has butterflys around him, When sad he Has a glowy Aura around him.

Battle Style and Weaponry - Usually he doesnt use weaponry until the direst moment, So his main combat style is Katakareein, In others words a constantly moving body mixed with quick jabs to vital areas on his opponents body.

Universe - A Peaceful planet that has its weather patterns Attached to my emotions, The race inhabiting this planet is a Newly formed species of Humanoids, which are Far more intelligent than the ones on earth, but unlike them - they arent corrupt. The people never kill animals in anyway, and for a present to them i gave them a Large vault, which only my priests can open.
    In the vault is and Endless amount of food. There is no Currency in this universe because theres nothing to use it for, so instead nobody can have power over anybody, and the only people allowed to give orders is my Priests.

((Hoping it wasnt too Short.))
    ((I can see where you're going with a Utopian society here, but I think you went a little over the top with the vault. If I'm correct, then I think Ridley doesn't want any interference from the Gods, and that they are only there to alter the universe into what the Titan wants through subtle hints/actions. Also, try to keep in mind a universe isn't only made of one planet, so you're going to have to keep at least three planets in balance and make sure they don't gather hate towards each other and eventually attack each other. The Titan's first universe contained only one planet because it was a "practice" universe. No offense though, it seems pretty good.))

EDIT: ((Also keep in mind, you don't know what is "perfect" in the Titan's eyes. He may think that a Dystopian society is better than a Utopian one. Who knows? How do you even know if he's evil or if he's good? Keep it in mind!))

EDIT#2: ((Woohoo, post number 666! lol...I used to have 800, but they got deleted with one of my RPs...*sob*))
    Last edited by Deaths_Legion; 11-18-2006 at 07:08 PM.

^Oblivion rocks you^

xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 22

((I Just finished a Large edit, I Just Describe each planet instead of Having them all the same.))

Quote... I Forgot how to Edit + Quote So I Just Copyed n Pasted
    ((Also keep in mind, you don't know what is "perfect" in the Titan's eyes. He may think that a Dystopian society is better than a Utopian one. Who knows? How do you even know if he's evil or if he's good? Keep it in mind!))
    My edit Made it so I have a good Planet, A Bad Planet, And a Neutral Planet, So Thats Not a Big problem now
    Last edited by Eladon; 11-19-2006 at 08:24 AM.
    ~# Skill is when Luck becomes Habit #~

Quote Originally Posted by BadpcGuy View Post
    Thats it I ****ing RageQuit Onrpg.

Code:
    01000010011010010110111001100001011100100111100100100000011010010111001100100000011001100110111101110010001000000110110101100101001000000110000101101110011001000010000001111001011011110111010100101110

((OK, you did good, but there is one thing I am still questioning. The vault seems a tad too much, and I don't know if Ridley would approve of it. I'll talk to him and confirm it. Keep it that way for now, but if I later PM you about it, you're going to have to change it. Sorry, but it's the rules.))

EDIT: ((As I went over your post again, I ran into something else that is troubling me. On your third planet, the one with the evil on it, you never described what kind of place it was. You didn't even attempt to show what the planet even looks like, not to mention it's inhabitants. Sorry if this seems a little harsh, but can you change it?))

((P.S. Everything I'm telling him right now, also goes for everyone else.))
    Last edited by Deaths_Legion; 11-20-2006 at 06:02 AM.

^Oblivion rocks you^

((The vault is okay, I guess. We all get our resources from somewhere. Yet the universe doesn't teach the inhabitants to work for their supplies, which may somehow lead to their downfall. I'm still waiting for some more people to join in until I start on my part of the Universe, hopefully more will come. I'm guessing in the beggining the Titan calls all the Gods in for a meeting, and then we start from there.))

sup guiz lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast