The Omniverse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    In purgatory with an invisible snowman...

Quote Originally Posted by RidleyLoki View Post
    ((The vault is okay, I guess. We all get our resources from somewhere. Yet the universe doesn't teach the inhabitants to work for their supplies, which may somehow lead to their downfall. I'm still waiting for some more people to join in until I start on my part of the Universe, hopefully more will come. I'm guessing in the beggining the Titan calls all the Gods in for a meeting, and then we start from there.))
    ((That's what I was worried about in the first place, but oh well. Once at least 2 more people join, I'll start the meeting thing.))

^Oblivion rocks you^

An AIM conversation between Jakuza and me:
    xelpherpol (12:10:44 AM): Like...friends with a little more thrown in ^_^
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:12:58 AM): friends with benefits
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:13:00 AM): as they say.
    xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10
    A disused server somewhere on the great wide network

Hey DL, we ready to go?

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 11
    NOUUUUUUUUUU Infractions: 9001/1 (Over nine thousand.)

((Orochi, I'm already the God of Chaos, and Eladon is the God of peace, and that's Ichigo from Bleach, and your description is really small. Please try to think up something original. <<

Also, Jabor, I'm made this thread, and I don't think we have enough people, Also speak out of character (or OOC) with (( and ))'s, I'll tell DL when we should go.))

sup guiz lol

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Disantu - God of Wisdom and Intelligence.

Age - Appears to mortals as either a wizened old man(70's) or an energetic youth(21ish).

Appeal - Snow white eyes, with skin the color of golden wheat. His clothing always appears to be loose white pants(cargo-esqe), and a simple white shirt.

Personality - He always appears calm, and never panics. He does his best to talk his way out of most situations, unless it cannot be helped. He will always help those he deems worthy of his wisdom, for much of it, mortals are not ready for, and he himself may not be. He is eternally carrying a book with him, some think it contains the wisdom and knowledge of the entire Ominverse, gathered throughout the ages, but none can be sure.

Battle Style and Weaponry - Disantu is not a god of battle, but if need be, he is skilled with the staff, and will attempt to subdue his opponent without killing them.

Universe - His universe contains many planets, few of which are inhabited. The people which inhabit them come in many shapes, some are human, yet others are centaurs, satyrs, or even strange rat-men. They have all learned to live with each other, continuing to learn and grow from one-another. But, they're peaceful lifestyle came not without a price. Once, the universe had been embroiled in total war, for with knowledge, sadly, comes the knowledge of war, and the desire to use it. It was only once many of of the once lush and beautiful planets had been burnt to ashes, had the people finally seen the error of their ways, and learned that peace was a better option. The plants of this universe come in all colors of the rainbow. The Universe thrives off an eternal desire for knowledge, but sadly, wars are still frequent from those that would take others knowledge with force.

((Let me know if I need to change something, or if its good, or whatever ^^.))
    Last edited by Lefos; 11-24-2006 at 05:08 AM.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

((I would suggest a God of Wisdom to be able to have the ability to be able to know much about other Universes too, other than itself. Like a God who studies other Universes. Because if you made your own Universe, you pratically already know everything about it. But the inhabitants who seek wisdom don't really help much either. The plan is to make a perfect place to live in.

Edit - Orochi, there is a God of Death, and stop taking stuff from Bleach, try to make something up entirely on your own self. Creativity is not born from other peoples work. >>))
    Last edited by RidleyLoki; 11-24-2006 at 05:00 AM.

sup guiz lol

((It would be nice if you changed Cosmos to Omniverse, since Cosmos really just means your own Universe, while the Omniverse holds all Universes.))

sup guiz lol

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

((I put in some minor edits, and I'll delete these OOC posts after we start(I think I can do that).

[EDIT]: OK, I can delete my own posts, just wanted to make sure.))
    Last edited by Lefos; 11-24-2006 at 05:14 AM.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

((You don't have to delete them, they're not really interfearing, also, Orochi, if you don't make a real God that someone else already made, I'm going to have to ask you to leave this thread. Also type out your description of your person, not post a Pic....))

sup guiz lol

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 22

Finished The evil Planet edit but I Cant be Bothered To Wait anymore, Pm Me When The Meeting starts
    ~# Skill is when Luck becomes Habit #~

Quote Originally Posted by BadpcGuy View Post
    Thats it I ****ing RageQuit Onrpg.

Code:
    01000010011010010110111001100001011100100111100100100000011010010111001100100000011001100110111101110010001000000110110101100101001000000110000101101110011001000010000001111001011011110111010100101110

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10
    A disused server somewhere on the great wide network

(( Orochi: I got first on Death I'm afraid ))

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast