Infinity?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Infinity was a big upscale for me..

when they released it, it was a big let down- but don't get me wrong~ i played it alot of times.. then hackers broke out.. the GM's are really unreliable.. they say a patch or etc. is going to come out and its always delayed and only half of the promise is met. The community is very small.. because of this i have quit also .. i quit a few weeks ago already.. Im now back to rakion. Why? the GM's are actually pretty decent and patch things when stuff go wrong. The community is happy but they are a bet immature calling people noobs [not noob friendly]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

this is the 1st time windysoft have released a english came...so they are trying their best i guess...lol

Banned Reputation: 10

now, dont start a flame, but just let me get my opinion out:

windysoft has never made an english game, but thanks to gamengame, they can host one. korean/foreign game companies dont know the marketing stradigies here in the us, and they dont know how english players react to things. And everyone complains about the bugs, its only open beta. when you started playing, you should have realized that you are playing a nonofficial test version of the game and not all the updates have been added. all games have problems from the get go, and become good later, because they had enough time to fix the problem. alot of people quit just because they didnt fix the bugs........those people shouldnt classify themselves as "beta testers". the gm's are working on the game, dont say they arent. they recently did a maintanence server check and fixed the skill hive. they did start on the occupation models, if thats what you mean by "only half of the promise met", but they didnt finish all of the models when they said they would, so they took them off to keep players from controlling unstable characters.

oh ya, and ill start on the forum now

Quote Originally Posted by qewlkid9 View Post
    now, dont start a flame, but just let me get my opinion out:

windysoft has never made an english game, but thanks to gamengame, they can host one. korean/foreign game companies dont know the marketing stradigies here in the us, and they dont know how english players react to things. And everyone complains about the bugs, its only open beta. when you started playing, you should have realized that you are playing a nonofficial test version of the game and not all the updates have been added. all games have problems from the get go, and become good later, because they had enough time to fix the problem. alot of people quit just because they didnt fix the bugs........those people shouldnt classify themselves as "beta testers". the gm's are working on the game, dont say they arent. they recently did a maintanence server check and fixed the skill hive. they did start on the occupation models, if thats what you mean by "only half of the promise met", but they didnt finish all of the models when they said they would, so they took them off to keep players from controlling unstable characters.

oh ya, and ill start on the forum now
    atleast 80%+ of smart ppl here wont flame u

im almost done with the forum, and i was wondering whats that website that gives you the .tk domian? also, i was wanting to know how to make a clan on the game, and i need you guys to help me think of the name. I was thinking Twilight Stars, Twilight Starlight, Stars of Twilight, or somehting like that. If you guys like one of those, or you think you have a really great name, post it!

ok i finished the forum (almost, i still have to finish the character guides)

http://infinity.free-forums.org

when you register, you can choose the forums color.....i thought that was cool lol. i have mine set to green.

Quote Originally Posted by qewlkid9 View Post
    im almost done with the forum, and i was wondering whats that website that gives you the .tk domian? also, i was wanting to know how to make a clan on the game, and i need you guys to help me think of the name. I was thinking Twilight Stars, Twilight Starlight, Stars of Twilight, or somehting like that. If you guys like one of those, or you think you have a really great name, post it!
    www.dot.tk to get ur .tk domain

clan making is not out yet...coz u make clans though the website...

Well God Dangit! Windysoft You Kill Me! You Bastard!

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

I wish i could enjoy infinity again, but the 1 mill just made me quit -.-", i was too late to get the 1 mill xD. Sucks for me.

well whats the big deal with the 1 mill? just make a new account. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT! I THINK ITS AWESOME! I CAN FINALLY GET ALL THE STUFF I WISH I HAD ON THE KOREAN VERSION! WOOT! CAPS LOCK RULES!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast