Infinity?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by qewlkid9 View Post
    well whats the big deal with the 1 mill? just make a new account. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT! I THINK ITS AWESOME! I CAN FINALLY GET ALL THE STUFF I WISH I HAD ON THE KOREAN VERSION! WOOT! CAPS LOCK RULES!
    pfff i want uniform set...

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by revoluxian View Post
    Infinity was a big upscale for me..

when they released it, it was a big let down- but don't get me wrong~ i played it alot of times.. then hackers broke out.. the GM's are really unreliable.. they say a patch or etc. is going to come out and its always delayed and only half of the promise is met. The community is very small.. because of this i have quit also .. i quit a few weeks ago already.. Im now back to rakion. Why? the GM's are actually pretty decent and patch things when stuff go wrong. The community is happy but they are a bet immature calling people noobs [not noob friendly]
    I never saw someone say noob to another person... I played since the beginning and I stop sometimes but I never saw that...

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 0

i know this isn't anywhere near the topic but it does have to do with infinity. I notice that it isn't in gamengame anymore. Does this mean it isn't coming out?
    did it switch to a different publisher thingy?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Glamerousz View Post
    i know this isn't anywhere near the topic but it does have to do with infinity. I notice that it isn't in gamengame anymore. Does this mean it isn't coming out?
    did it switch to a different publisher thingy?
    i didnt notice that...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123