The Training

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Firor's Fury Reputation: 35
    Former staff, despite what fascist staff members might say.

Default The Training

The Training.

My name is Jonathon Merzick. I am a wizard in training at the school of Palanti. I was taken from my home at the age of 6 months when I showed potential in magic. I do not remember my parents, nor do I want to. I live for my magic, that is all.

Jonathon brushed the long black hair out of his face. It was constantly getting into his bright blue eyes and imparing his vision. He passed many other students loitering after class in the old, stone chamber-like corridor. A couple of them waved at Jonathon on his way past.

Jonathon wore the red robes of neutrality. There are three robe colors, each representing the disposition of the wizard. White for good, red for neutral, black for evil. The robes never intermingled with eachother, preferring the company of their own color over that of outsiders.

Finally, he reached his destination, a large brown wooden door with "Illusion" written on it. In this room Jonathon would be taking his final in Illusion I. There are 6 different illusion classes and Jonathon was just beginning his journey through them. He opened the door...

Rules:

I. No character sheets
    II. You must be accepted by me. If you are not accepted you will leave the roleplay. Posting after you have been rejected will earn you a warning.
    III. You must be atleast literate.
    IV. No godding

(( Yep, you describe him/her in your post. I don't like character sheets or OOC much. ))

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

Levi Ares, currently studying at Palanti, school of wizards. Not much to say really. Disease took my parents before I grew aware, so I lived with my grandfather (a strict fellow if I might add) for ever since I could remember. Later I was taken away from him (That was a fine and memorable day), and was sent here after showing magical potential. Wizards are amazing people to my eyes. Its an honor to be one.

Levi pushed aside a few black robes, heading to his class. They gave him a cold stare and muttered a few words. He was a white robe: their opposite, their enemy in a sense. A fellow white robe came by, soft-punching his shoulder and handing him a dirty hardback book. He laughed, took the book, and looked at the label.

"Illusion One"

The door in front of him closed without his sight, and he stopped abruptly to stare at the label. It was labeled with the same words as his book. Brushing back a bang on his saitan-blonde hair, he opened it...
    Last edited by Fieren; 11-16-2006 at 10:46 PM.

((Accepted))
    "Oh great,"said Jonathon. A scowl began to creep onto his pale face. "I had no idea there were going to be white robed faggots in this class.

He put his large feet up on the black wooden desk in front of him. The look he aimed at the white robe meant one thing: Fight me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 177

((Thought it better to make a new post. I deleted my other post so no worry for clutter.))

I'm Desmont. Kinda odd huh? Having an odd first name yet not having a normal last name to even it out, I found it odd too. As did the students at Palanti. As told to me by "them", " Palanti is a school that can help you achieve greatness with the power you were given, however small, it is of some use to us." That's pretty much it, after that they took me here. I was hesitant, but my parents forced me onto it, so all of it was in vain. Some parents huh? They never really paid attention to me, just kinda let me do what I wished, I guess they jumped at the fact to let me go.

Taking a breath, he opened the door to his first class. He only hoped it wasn't full of complete idiots. He wore the black robes, which apparently stood as "complete jerk" to most students. He hadn't an idea why he was still here, all his "fellow" black robes were jerks, and the white robes were no better. He had nothing to say about the red robes, as they usual strayed away from him. Supposedly he scared people off, he was muscular, to say the least. Some black robes had even befriended him for the sole purpose of his strength.

Walking in slowly, he took a seat at the back. He tried to make out what was
    on the far wall, but this failed. His vision wasn't well, for the sheer fact that he let his hair fall down over his eyes, like a "shaggy dog" some of the girls told him. He laid back in his chair, somewhat entertained by the confrontation before him.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

"I had no idea there were going to be white robed faggots in this class."

Levi smiled.

"Sorry to dissapoint you. Keep your robe racism to yourself." Levi sat down on the chair behind the rude one, ignoring the look he was given and flipping through his book.

"Oi Levi..." Two other white robes sat beside him. Though Levi lost count, he had most likely befriended every white robe in Palanti, maybe a few reds. He was a nice guy at heart, and wasnt used to the intense color hate in Palanti. A seat rolled back behind him, Levi stared back. It was a black robe, but this one seemed a bit on the friendlier side. Eager to cast aside the robe hate, he smiled to the black robe, then stared back up.
    Last edited by Fieren; 11-17-2006 at 12:15 PM.

((Accepted))

****ing smart ass...Jonathon muttered under his breath. I'll show him and all those whites soon. Just gotta do a little more training before I sell myself to the blacks...

Most red robes chose only to be neutral for a small time as they trained. It was considered the least bias way to learn and was often chosed as a "rookie" robe until they chose good or evil.

Just then an attractive blond haired red robe by the name of Erika Thinblade walked in. Her hair was long but held up into a scrunchie. She wore black, intelligent glasses and had a small diamond ring in her nose.

Jonathon's legs immediately came off the seat in front of him. He was enraptured by her beauty everytime he saw her. "Hi, Jonathon,"she grinned, "How are you on this fine day in education? Making friends I see?"She nodded at the fact that only one white robe wahttp://www.onrpg.com/boards/images/midnightblue/editor/color.gif
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/images/m...tor/color.gifs sitting anywhere near him.

Jonathon laughed, "This room is full of faggots and twinks. Have a seat, dear."

"I just may,"she said as she took the seat next to Jonathon. Although they were not in a serious relationship they did give eachother such pet names.

With a snap a tall red robed man appeared in the front of the classroom. His black hair was short and spiked. "Welcome to Illusion One. My name is Srown Jerricks and I'll be teaching you all. Any questions?"

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 177

Desmont averted his eyes as a few other black robes playfully pushed each other into the room, they immediately spotted him and jogged over. " Well if it isn't muscles," a rather largely built kid said as he took a seat next to Desmont. " Any punks in here giving you trouble?" He stared around the room as to intimidate and ongoing lookers. " Desmont merely shrugged, and fiddled with the pages in his textbook. His name was Matthew, a kid who pretty much messed with everyone, with the exception of Desmont. He didn't know why, but why would he complain?

The other black robes took seats near Matthew and Desmont, and proceeded to playfully punch each other. The white robe who had been disputing with the red robe smiled at him, then say down. Matthew and the others caught onto this, and proceeded to make the usual jokes. " Oh! Seems Desmont has a boyfriend ALREADY!" A loud burst of laughs erupted from the other black robes, but was quickly stopped as the teacher appeared seemingly unnoticed.
    "Welcome to Illusion One. My name is Srown Jerricks and I'll be teaching you all. Any questions?" Desmont still fiddled with the pages on the book, and kept his eyes averted, a playful punch from Matthew startled him. " Hey, ask the teacher if you and your boyfriend can skip out for some kissing." Desmont punched him in the shoulder, " Cut it out man." He took his gaze back to the book. He heard them murmur something amongst themselves, then quickly snicker it away.
    Last edited by TheJESTERJ; 11-17-2006 at 11:52 PM.

Yeah, I have a question. When the **** is this shit over? Jonathon smirked at the teacher. He wanted to see immediately how strict this man was going to be and how far he could push him before he snapped. Erika rolled her eyes but was immediately interested in how Jerricks would respond.

Jerricks looked down at Jonathon for a few seconds mantaining eye contact. Suddenly another Jonathon appeared next to Jerricks. He pulled a knife from his pocket and stabbed it right into the doppleganger. It then disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

"Anyone else?"

Moderator Reputation: 27

The name's Jack, Jack Bod, a red robe here. Course, neutrality is the way to go.

Jack made quick jumps towards his exam class, he ran at a paced length, but it was all the best. "Going to be late, going to be late..." He mumbled to himself as he continued running across corridors, labels upon wooden doors flashed before his eyes as he ran, "Destruction spells" , "Illusion spells" , "Storage room" untill he stopped upon "Illusion class - I" Jack sighed deeply, wanting to try and trick the proffesor finally, "Now" he mumbled hastily as suddenly he split into two, one of them entered the classroom, "Sorry, so sorry sir! I was a tad bit late, had a few personal meetings you see..."

Jack outside kept himself from laughing as he formed the words from his own mouth and as they came out in his illusion, he awaited the response of Jerricks.

(( Rushed again, I have tons of things to do, but I didn't want to be left out. ))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast