The Training

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

"Christ, little ****s and goat ****ers everywhere." Levi thought to himself. He regretted trying to stir up some kindness to the other classmates. Keeping shut and doing what he was here at Palanti for sounded like a good idea to him.

"Yeah, I have a question. When the **** is this shit over?" bloated the red robe with the bad additude.

"That one reminds me of those rich, spoiled, and prissy girls back at the Emm Tee Vee Fair." He thought to himself again.

Retired Staff Reputation: 246

My name is Alyssa. I was born one of the daughters of a minor noble house, in a distant city. I was ignored or pushed aside at home, for I was second youngest in my family, and third of three sisters. I was tutored at home, and had few friends, but I was able to slip out occasionally, to explore, and see interesting things and sights. I'm of the black robes.

Alyssa sat up abruptly in her bed, her bleary eyes focusing on the clock hanging on the wall.

"Shit," she murmured, as she leapt out of bed in a tangle of sheets and robes (she'd been too tired last night to change).

In a few more minutes, she was running through the halls, slamming the dormitory door shut behind her. Ignoring a few dirty looks from other students, whites and a few reds, she almost collapsed against the door to Illusions 1. After a few seconds, she stood up, willing her breathing calm, and walked into the class, taking a seat near the other black robes.

"I miss anything?" she whispered to one of the nearby students, a muscular boy called Desmont who she'd seen around a few times.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 177

Desmont was barely listening to what Matthew was whispering to him about, something about some white robes who had wanted to fight him and how he showed them up. If Matthew wasn't talking about fighting it was about women. "Speak of the devil..." he thought as a black robe girl entered the class room, looking rather flushed. He kept his eyes down as the girl passed him and sat into the seat adjacent from him," I miss anything?" she had said to apparently him. He pointed rather lazily towards the instructor, " Not much." A few of the other black robes whistled and insisted on Desmont to "Go for it." He gave them a look so they would shut up, and continued once again to fiddle with the pages in his text book. ((bah, getting sleepy, so mind my spelling mistakes if any, also excuse me if i rushed some things))
    Last edited by TheJESTERJ; 11-18-2006 at 05:37 AM.

Banned Reputation: 10

Name's Justin. Easy going red robed here. Sure I'm young, but you can't stop me from learning. Now can you? I was born of the suburbs in the city. People annoyed me, thought I was stupid...Eh. They really didn't know who I really was. My ancestor, my parents told me he was one of the greatest mages ever lived. If it was true or not, hopefully I'll turn out to be just like him.

I walked in and saw most of the guys sittin' and chattin'. Like most wizards i see. Most of 'em turned around, pointed and laughed at me. I highly disliked it. Hopefully they'll learn better from the one and only, me. I sat down at my desk and read a book of ice and water spells. It quite enjoyed me and i was going to practice them at home. But like i said, they'll learn and they'll want to beat me up, kill me even. But they don't mess with me. Some of 'em.

Moderator Reputation: 27

(( Topic closed due to topic creator gone, thus the rp having no story. ))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12