Partying Game!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

Default Partying Game!

This is like my 4th request but this time I'll lower my standards a bit.

I need a party game, nothing like WoW because soloing just kills me, I actually like socializing with a party.

Needs decent graphics, Gunbound has good graphics because it's not blocky and has bright colors. That doesn't mean it needs to have good graphics but just please not too ugly.

Nice community because no one wants to hear this: DUDE STFU THAT WAS MY DR0P J3RKA55!!!!!!926739187!

I don't mind a fighting system where you just watch your character hit, automated is completely fine with me and so is combat systems like CoH's and RYL.

PVP isn't of importance to me so it doesn't have to be very good in the MMO.

I also don't mind if it's P2P, I personally prefer them anyway.

Games I've played in the past: Gunbound, WoW, GW, FFXI (LOOOOVE that game it applied to everything I need), Pristontale, Maplestory, Gunz, Lineage 2 but if convinved I'll give it another shot, there might be more but I can't think of any.
    Quote Originally Posted by infernohammer View Post
    um could i have something really freaky with a pic of a hot chick in it but if to explicit make the chick animated please somethig really dark and freaky im in to that stuff

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

did you play runescape?
    Do you play the Damned Isle? Try it...

Damn you! You're the same guy that always reccomends games to me, anyway Runsescape has crappy graphics. Also I'll pass up on Damned Isle!
    um could i have something really freaky with a pic of a hot chick in it but if to explicit make the chick animated please somethig really dark and freaky im in to that stuff

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 24

Did you try Dungeons and Dragons Online yet?

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Lol Arbalesto

Try Face of Mankind (www.fomportal.com) its kinda Empty , but you will Love it after some days ( Has extreme Learning curve ) It also is PVP-Only , And You Can Actually Control a Whole Faction ( Afteeeeeer Long long Playing )

Banned Reputation: 10

i reckon u should stick to FFXI its practically got all u wanted

Quote Originally Posted by mainpatr
    Did you try Dungeons and Dragons Online yet?
    No I was checking for the DnD Online board here but I couldn't find one, I wanted to ask if it was any good.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Well, DnD Online is pretty good. You aren't gonna get past the beggining of the game if you don't party with other people. You pretty much are forced to interact with others. xD It has a real time combat system, as in you click to attack, and block, and dodge, etc. It also has an automated system as well. The quests are well thought out, and alot of them are really enjoyable. Expect to level slowly though, as it IS DnD. >> You can find alot of cool people, and if you have the mic function turned on, you can hear some really cool, and funny people. xD It has pretty good graphics if you milk it for all it's worth. So, overall, it's a pretty good game. Only reason I didn't play it for too long is that most games can't hold my attention for more than a week. It held mine for almost a month though, which is saying something. xD

-Salenia
    Waiting For:
    Infinity: Quest for Earth
    Fallout 3
    RE5

Now Playing : Morrowind (5th time through), CoD4

Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 | CORSAIR 2GB RAM| Geforce 9600 GT 512MB | Seagate 320GB HDD | FSP 500W PSU |ASUS P5K-VM | Windows Vista 32-Bit

Sweet thanks for the info Sal, I already got the trial and I'll be trying it soon.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

I recommend Monster And Me 2.5
    http://www.monsterandme.com
    Partying System
    Catching Monster System
    Trading
    Vendors
    Great Graphics
    Alot of monsters
    disguising as your monster!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast