Partying Game!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 11

well i would advise probably warrock, but i have no idea wether its been dropped again. There are many games out there with a party system. For a guild system u could try eternal lands which is something like runescape but definately a much better play. And to say that FoM is a game that is definately worth playing. Its got a new type of gameplay system into it which makes it great with no levelling, and yes there is a moderate learning curve to it which u shud be able to master in no time.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

try drajon raja thought the first 10-11 levels u can do solo there rest depends on partying http://www.newraja.com/

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

The one warning about DDO is that you ONLY get XP at the end of quests, and quests can often take a couple hours. Once you get to mid level (5ish for now) you will be spending a minimum of 1/2 and hr per quest.

I lvoe the game, but had to give it up due to time constraints (RL, job, game, game got droped)

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by magmboy
    try drajon raja thought the first 10-11 levels u can do solo there rest depends on partying http://www.newraja.com/
    *offtopic Did you steal that siggy? Thats not your name on it o.o....

Ehhh, you could go back to GW. The missions need party as you probably know =p.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12