Welcome, to the mansion.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 13

Default Welcome, to the mansion.

If was not long ago, perhaps last week? You received a strange letter...or rather two letter from the same anonymous. The first letter contains an invitation to a mansion located at " The other end of the world", what was marked on the letter's origin. The second paper of the first letter contains a full detail or rather research report on your personnal life. Including every single thing about you. Ultimately, the 1st letter ends with.

" May the night be my meeting with you in the middle of a blooming darkness"

The second letter which arrived a day after the first one contained an adress, a map of the island that the mansion was situated, a map of the mansion itself and a key. The adress that were given was a small private airport that's located at the far north of Japan which is mentionned a private jet will transport all invited guests to the desired mansion.

So now, will you come or not?

Rules are simple.

The rp is located in our current time. Modern time, therefore no +10 holy blessed sword or fire coming out of your mouth.

You can post a character sheet or not but if you insist.
    Name -
    Age -
    Profession-
    Background-

After presenting your character, please continu with an introduction about how you were attracted to this letter and once everyone arrived at the Private Airport, I'll start to the RP. In this RP, I will be playing the people that will greet and serve you guys in the mansion. Have fun.

Ch
    Bakaly Baka~

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 11
    NOUUUUUUUUUU Infractions: 9001/1 (Over nine thousand.)

((This RP looks hawt for some reason. That grey font is hard to read though... I think I'll be a druggy, just for fun.))

Name - Jave (That's what he tells people to call him, since he's wanted for some criminal activities)
    Age - 19
    Profession - Unemployed, but he's a bit experience with armed robbery, drug peddling, and arms peddling.
    Backround - All his life he's been quite a failure. School, work, mostly everything. He dropped out of school at 16, since he knew he wouldn't make it. Once he dropped out he's been into theft and other illegal activities. He's been hiding out in his apartment ever since....

Jave was flipping through his mail, sniffing and rubbing white powder off his nose at the same time. He was wearing some baggy cargo pants, some chucks on his feet, a winter camo hoodie, and a white wife-beater underneath. He was half white and half asian, he had large blue eye bags on his bottom eye lids, and always had a tired look to him. His hair was very messy, though he did bathe at least once every two days. He obviously needed a comb.
    His eyes dilated as he focused on a certain letter.

The letter itself sticked out most, since the others were plain and white. This one was red, and had a strange wax stamp that sealed it. He ripped it open, in hope for some money from some random relative of his. Unfortunately, for him, it didn't smell of the cash you would expect from a successful "transaction." He decided to read it anyway, since he when through the trouble just to open it. After reading some parts of it, skipping whatever he felt was unnesessary, he noticed the words "private airport" and "invitation to a mansion."
    In a split second he only thought of not needing to hide in this dank apartment complex anymore. He packed up his things right away. Stuffed as much of his "private stash" into bags and into his car. Durring his moving, he decided to snort a few lines and wait a while before he would leave, but he found himself waking up the next morning. He got up and panicked, thinking he was late or something, and he ran out the door in reflex. As he did, he noticed another closed letter, just like the first one from yesterday. He opened that one quickly after it's discovery, and found a map and a key inside, also finding the date in which he needed to be there, and found out he wasn't late for anything.
    After finishing packing up, and making sure he didn't try to do any thing else that was illegal. He got in the car, driving to the airport, trying to make himself not look suspiscious to anybody, as if he was trying to hide a giant golden brick inside his car. He reached the airport, and parked his car in front of a bunch of people that he'd expect holding whatever this event was, rolling down his window and saying, with a casual smirk, "Where do I unpack?"

sup guiz lol

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10
    A disused server somewhere on the great wide network

Name - Steve Turner
    Age - 18
    Profession - Student, currently between first and second year of Tertiary education
    Background - Growing up in the poor quarter of a major city, and the only white family in there, was not a good start for Steve's educational development. Unluckily for him, but luckily for his education, his parents were killed in a gang raid when he was 12, and Steve was sent to live with his rich uncle. His uncle, who was a pot addict, didn't want to hear of him and instead shipped him out to an exclusive boarding school, where he recieved a fine education. After Steve graduated and left for tertiary study, his uncle mysteriously dropped off the face of the earth, leaving Steve to watch out for himself. In the hostel, the day before he has to move out, Steve recieves a letter.

Steve walked down the stairs to check his mail, just like he had done every day for the past 4 months. This time, however, it was different. This time, was the last time he would check his mail in this way. Tomorrow he would have moved out to a flat he had booked on the outskirts of the city. Steve didn't expect any mail beyond the usual "we were happy to have you stay" that the hostel sent out to everyone on the last day of the semester. Therefore, he was mildly surprised when he recieved two letters that day. The first one was to be expected, as it was from the hostel, but the second one was more interesting. "The other end of the world?" said Steve incredulously, "What sort of a place is that?". Opening the letter, he saw an invitation to a remote mansion, and behind that, a full research report on his life! "This must be some sort of sick joke" Steve said, trying (and failing) to reassure himself. The next day, after Steve had unpacked at the flat, a courier arrived with a letter. It was in the same sort of envelope as the previous letter, and upon opening, it was printed on the same heavy paper. Also inside was a key. Following the directions on the paper, Steve found himself at a private airport in the far north of Japan

((( Oh by the way, you have all your rights to be living outside of Japan. therefore, if you are. The 2nd letter will contain an extra plane ticket to lead you to the designed place. )))

"Where do I unpack?"

The guards around the airport remained silence to whatever question they were to receive. Emotionless facial where hung upon their face. The thin layer of smoke that envelopped the airport gave the place a "dead" feeling. When slowly, out of nowhere, an old man appeared beside the guest who have just asked a question.

" I'm happy to see you sir Jave" The old man said the name while performing the parantheses motion beside his head along with a pleasant smile. " I'm very sorry to say this but we won't be leaving until 2 days later due that some guests are to arrive from foreign countries. Therefore, please accomode yourself at out small hotel over there. We will park the car for you. However, you won't be needing it anymore.Heh." As swift as his words was said without a pause, the next second, he was sitting beside Jave in his car with his casual smile....

THe smoke aorund the place was still hiding most of the areas from eye sight. However, when Jave scouted for the so called " Hotel", he was bound to met an luxurious hotal that seemed like a 5 star plus hotel. A group of waiters, dressed in japanese kimonos, bowed to their client which were still far away.
    Bakaly Baka~

Stepping off the plane onto the tarmac, Steve coughs in the thick grey smoke. Amid the smoke, he catches a glimpse of another guy slightly older than him entering a hotel in the distance. Steve picks up his bags and heads towards the hotel,

After arriving at the Hotel, awed as he's never experience this kind of expensive luxerie, he gazed upwards, observing his surroundings. Slightly worried about his "luggage" and having some urges, he makes himself quick about his business and where he will sleeping,

"That's okay sir,"

He rubbed at his eyelids, and yawning, trying to get the man to tell him where his room and stuff is.

"I feel pretty tired, and I think I'll survive two nights at this..."

Looked around again, still pretty amazed at the hotel.

"Hotel... You think you could tell me where I'll be sleepin'? I think I need to rest awhile..."

His addiction kicking in a bit more, he gave the man a mix between a false smile and gritting his teeth.

sup guiz lol

Steve pulls out a pistol, and shoots the robot that came up to him and started spouting random gibberish, before saying "I hate UTorrent".

Jave jumps from the sound of a pistol hitting metal and runs around screaming,

"I DON'T HAVE NO CRACK ON ME, HIDE ME FROM THE COPS YO!"

After a bit more screaming he notices it was just a robot, makes shifty eyes, and runs back to the old man saying with an annoyed and almost tearful expression,

"Can I please have my bed room now?"
    Last edited by RidleyLoki; 11-22-2006 at 11:02 PM.

sup guiz lol

" Weapons are prohibitted, I apoligize to missed that rule on the letter. "

The sudden apparition of the old man created a small fuss to the new guests. In a swift moment, close to a blink of an eye, he confiscated the pistol that was used previously.

" Now now, you may chose any room you desired. We're to depart in two days. Please accomode yourself within our care. Don't hesitate to ask for assistance. Please take good care of your workers and be careful to some of them....some of them.."

The old man unleashed anotehr weird smile and a small laugh. He then disppeared after contacting the shadow of a corner. Somehow....

(( Alright, Saturday, I'll start. Anyone could join in as being "late" afterward. However...try not to. ))
    Bakaly Baka~

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Name : Calvin
    Profession : Student, Of Course.
    Background : Calvin, was very young. He had a good life though, his favorite subject was science, Everything, he liked except math. He also likes to play shooting games, which somehow made him very good at aiming with guns.
    ((Sorry if im late ))
    As I got home from school, the mailman was there, delivering mail to my mailbox. I took the mail and saw a mysterious mail, sent to him. When he opened it, he quickly scanned it seeing words of invitation to a mansion. Of course, his mom wouldn't allow it but he can say it was a fieldtrip to camping. As he read it more, he read that there would be a airport with a private jet. He told his mom that he was going camping, then he took all the supplies he needed, got on his bike, and went to the airport ready to go to a mansion. He starts hoping he isn't too late. Also, before he went to the airport, he bought a 20$ automatic BB gun, with tin pellets worth 10$.Then he hurried off to the airport.
    The windless.

The heartless.

Evil I am.
    Not yet as before.
    Part of death.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast