Welcome, to the mansion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10
    A disused server somewhere on the great wide network

Steve selects a room with a window bordering on the interior courtyard, and sets up his sattelite dish on the windowsill, just like it was back at the hostel. Sighing over the loss of his pistol, he procedes to look around for other ways of defending himself, a side effect of being forced to live in the roughest hostel available.

(( Just what is in the hotel rooms anyway? ))

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

When Calvin reached the mansion, he hurried inside carrying all his stuff. He chose the biggest room, which is not that big but is on the side of the house. He unpacks everything inside the room, making it as proper as he can, like installing a small TV, connecting it with a gamecube with a few games, then he takes out his blankets and pillows. Soon the room was occupied and looked like his normal room. He knew there were many other people there, and he was nervous. He took his BB gun and put it in his pocket for protection.
    The windless.

The heartless.

Evil I am.
    Not yet as before.
    Part of death.

Steve turned around. It was the ****cked up robot again! Instinct took over as he grabbed the fan, broke off the powe cord and jammed the wires into the robot's eye sockets. Sparks flew over the robots body, and then it was disabled. Steve toppled over the windowsill and smiled as it landed with a satisfying crash in a rhododendron bush. Unplugging the power cable, he set about fixing the fan.

(( Sorry, I just like doing these ))

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 11
    NOUUUUUUUUUU Infractions: 9001/1 (Over nine thousand.)

As Jave traveled around the building, carrying his luggage, he heard a loud crash outside, and jumped, dropping everything, spewing bags of white dusty substance all over the floor, some of them ripped.

"Oh Jesus..."

He hurrily cleaned up his mess, putting the bags back in where they belonged, and rubbed his foot around the white spots of the carpet, trying to hide whatever he couldn't clean up. He found his room not too far from where he heard the crash, and opened the door, entered, and quickly shut himself inside. He found himself in a quiet, yet roomy area. Most of the room was red, orange, black, and white. Somehow they were his favorite colours.

"This room was made for me..."

The bed was king sized, with comfy down pillows that didn't have the points of feathers sticking out of them. There was a bath room, mostly gold with black tiles and wall paper. The carpet was black and velvety. He dropped all his stuff to the floor, kicked off his shoes, ran and jumped onto his bed, turning around and looking at the ceiling as he said to himself, using his original and devious grin,

"I can get used to this kind of treatment...."

sup guiz lol

When Calvin was done unpacking, he wanted to see who else won or was invited into this nice and roomy mansion. He explored the house meeting Jave first. "Hello there, My name is Calvin, whats your's?" Calvin said as he looked in his room.
    The windless.

The heartless.

Evil I am.
    Not yet as before.
    Part of death.

Panicked as he saw someone peek into his room. He jumped up off the bed, ran towards the door, and dived feet first into the door, slamming it shut, and then locked it.

"NO ONE'S IN HERE SORRY THIS ROOM IS TAKEN GO AWAY BYE!"

He began to take out a ounch of something he could snort. He ran to a table , and poured some down on. Forming it into a line, he began to snort it all up, sniffling twitching a bit afterwards.

"Aw man I really needed that...."

He feel over on the floor, ignoring everything. The room seemed to echo the sounds from vibrations. Everything started to shake and got blurry, he fell over, knocked out.

sup guiz lol

When Calvin heard the thump, he quickly busted the door open with a good aimed kick and then saw him on the floor. He quickly helpeed him back up. "Hey, Drugs are bad for you, Take these" Calvin said while giving him some anti-drug gum
    The windless.

The heartless.

Evil I am.
    Not yet as before.
    Part of death.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 13

((( Alright, Let's make it like this. Saturday morning, I'll post the departure post which will elad everyone's present to the mansion. So by friday night, please post that you're heading toward the private jet. ( Another luxurious thing by the way....where did the money comes from...-sigh-)

Also, all weapons are prohibited and will be confiscated while you're sleeping. In order words, they will disappear mysteriously. However, those that do not inovlve violence are permit. A wrench, a fan...just no weapons....Drugs are permitted so sniff as much as oyu like * cough*cough* Loki*cough*cough*. Anyway, have fun while killing robots ...>))))
    Bakaly Baka~

Steve, having fixed the fan, hides his pliars in his jacket (pliars, while not a weapon in themselves, are instrumental in fashioning many improvised defensive objects), before settling down for the night.

Once Calvin attempted to shove the nasty gum in his mouth, he woke up, and said with a dazed look on his face,

"Hey youuuuuuu mister..... get the helll out offff my rooooomm....."

He got up, with a horrible sense of balance, and tryed to point at his door (instead he was aiming his index finger at a light switch),

"Outttt mannn... I uhm... gottaa get dressssed...."

sup guiz lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast