Welcome, to the mansion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10
    A disused server somewhere on the great wide network

Steve wakes up in the night hearing a jet land on the tarmac near the hotel. Looking out the window, he thinks to himself "I guess we'll be going soon." Packing his stuff to leave, he power-naps while awaiting the boarding call.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 13

Silently, yet with rather a heartbeating landing, the jet's wheels scorched the small port witha light burning trail behind it. The calmed place was soon engulfed by a dense wind, blewing the smoke, the smug or any eye obstructed away from everyone's eyes. The un-branded jet slowly deployed it's stairs of acess toward the ground and somehow, the old man thta just warned all guests to gather around the spot just barely 10 minutes ago, was standing at the entrance of this luxurious jetplane. Everyone could doubt how did he get one, perhaps a twin? In any case, the issu was to transport all guests to the Mansion before the risen of the boiling sun.

Stood the old man. His frail voice resonnated throught the environnement. " Please, proceed to the inside of the plane. I repeat, you do not need any of your bagages however, if you insist, please do so. The flight will take around 2 to 3 hours. please bear with us. Oh, please take in mind that without the Key that was given from the letter, you cannot enter the assigned rooms. So please let us know in case."
    Bakaly Baka~

Steve instinctively checks his pocket for the key, and is relieved to find that it is still there, along with the pair of pliars. Walking on to the plane, he finds himself a seat near the back.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 11
    NOUUUUUUUUUU Infractions: 9001/1 (Over nine thousand.)

Jave proceeds to pick his luggage back up, leaving whatever cocaine was left on the table.

"Aaaaah screwww you.... I'm going to the damn mansion, maby I can get some ****in' room service and privacy there...."

Jave dragged his stuff, walking with horrible balance, to the plane. He dragged his luggage up the stairs without care, and then threw them on a random seat, sitting next to his stuff, then falling asleep. He had his key in his pocket, along with his map.

sup guiz lol

Moderator Reputation: 27

(( First verbal warning Jabor, increase your post length, or you will be warned again. ))

(( Sorry, I'll try do better. ))

Steve looks around at the plane. It is very spacious, and, just like the planes on those corny airline ads, the seats have screens built into the back of them. Steve looks at the back of the seat in front, and attempts to find an "on" switch. Failing to find one, he assumes it will start up when the plane takes off. Looking around for someone to talk to, he spots another kid up the front sleeping next to what appears to be his belongings. Wondering what they are waiting, for Steve looks idly out the window, along the back of the wing. The jet has two engines on his side, and the laws of airplane building state that a plane should have the same number of engines on each side (for aesthetic as much as practical reasons, as most jets are capable of flying on even if all the engines on 1 side fail), making this a four-jet aircraft. Checking for the safety devices (another natural habit), Steve finds a lifejacket and parachute strapped to the bottom of the chair. Having run out of things to keep his mind occupied, Steve attempts to go to sleep, just as something to pass the time.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Name -Jayron
    Age -13
    Profession-None yet, just a poor beggar
    Background-Money wasn't always Jayron's thing but somethings will do. Jayron was never rich because all his family died. Therefore he is a poor beggar.

Jayron was just walking down the stairs of his house for the last time. He has not been paying the bills or anything else, and the bank is forcing him out of the house. Jayron was wondering what kind of mail besides the bank notes that got sent were in the mail box. So he walked out and checked,"Bank, Bank, Bank... Whats this? He opened it up and it seems to be an invitation, this was the best day of his life! He quickly called the bank and said "TAKE MY HOUSE I DON'T NEED IT WOOHOO!" He quickly packed up and left...

Steve wakes up after sleeping for about an hour, according to his watch. A quick look out the window reveals that the plane still hasn't taken off.
    "What are they waiting for?" grumbles Steve, "Another passenger?"
    Looking around for something to do, Steve decides to walk up the front and have a talk with the other passenger, who has started looking slightly less comatose.

Moderator Reputation: 27

(( Try and make your posts in PAST TENSE, I.E "Pippin was walking down the street, when a small lad poked him in his leg, he looked down at the boy." instead of "Pippin walks down the street, when a small lad pokes him in his leg, he looks down at the boy." ))

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Name: Andy
    origin: chinese
    Profession: professional pool playa and student
    background: trained in 1 year of millitary school (robert land academy)
    lives with step dad and mother who are a very poor family

Just got his pay check for a week's pay of work Andy walked out of the restaurant with 2 bills of 20 in his left hand
    '' i hope i got enough for the week''
    as he reaches his home; a one story bungalo with 3 bedrooms 2 washrooms 1 kitchen and one family computer. Andy checks the mailbox and finds a invitation to a mansion and a golden key '' hmm '' *fast foward*

''sorry to be late'' as Andy walks into the plane '' i wasnt here for the hotel *sees steve* hey wassup my name is andy *takes the seat beside steve*
    Last edited by redshadoz; 01-01-2007 at 03:35 AM.

AMD Athlon X2 4200+
    2.2 Ghz
    894 mb RAM
    GeForce 6100 256mb (steals my mobo ram)
    ^i know its the worst but it'll do i'm getting a new one anyways
    Music

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast