3rd Dimension

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Default 3rd Dimension

3rd Dimension, known as 3D, is a world of people... trapped to live in their own destiny... The 3D is a infinite world, nobody can escape, or actually enter, as they are forced to live in this bad world.

This is a living RP, like you live in a town, but you can make stuff happen like a robber goes into your apartment or something. My character sheet is:
    Name: Calvin
    Job: President
    Hobbies: Collecting Skulls

You can copy my character sheet.
    The windless.

The heartless.

Evil I am.
    Not yet as before.
    Part of death.

Banned Reputation: 10

Name: Jacob White
    Job: Selling "valuebles"
    Hobbies: Breaking and Entering... also does this to collect "valuebles"

((Welcome to 3rd Dimension))

As the plane lands that leads to the main town, Jacobs White walks into the land.

"Welcome to the town, Young person." Calvin said.

EDIT: "Now, I guess you need a home then" Calvin said then giving him some keys to a small trailer which was fairly small, but cozy. Inside the trailer was a small TV, a refridgerator, a sink, a toilet, and with a GS1((Game Station 1)).
    Last edited by smackhack; 11-25-2006 at 09:30 AM.
    The windless.

The heartless.

Evil I am.
    Not yet as before.
    Part of death.

Moderator Reputation: 27

(( Increase post length Smack. ))

Banned Reputation: 10

"Yeah I guess... The Streets can get cold... your the first person that had actually talked to me in a while... thank you sir" he shrugged as he looked behind him...

"I might of died if i was out there one more night, they hunt me. I don’t want to die yet, not yet..."

he looks at the small trailer... He was a bit confused... being in one place, and suddenly in another... but he didn’t care, he had a home... a grin came over his face as he stepped into the small trailer... and sat down in HIS chair... and turned on HIS TV... he was happy for once... a familiar sound came to his ears... his eyes widened...

"They are here"

he stared of into the distance… little did he know, no one else could see them…

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

Thumbs up My Persons Bio

Name: Joey Garcia
    Hobbies: Practice Shooting
    Some INFO: Joey has 2 kids, his wife were killed by a bunch gang members. The gang members took his kids and ran, and he never found them again. The kids names are Chyenne and Blake(11) & (12) yrs old. He is From NY city. guys if you want to know more about my character just ask.

(Joey walks on through tunnel, he is looking for a suspected killer. He walks down and see's a bright light, and the bright light was headed toward him, He turns and runs. The light started getting faster, and hit him. Joey goes blind. But, now he has more senses then ever, he feels energy, and will know exactly were to look.)

*Joey sees a sign saying "Welcome to 3rd Dimension" and a masked thief trying to steal it*
    "Oh sh*t, The cops!" Said the robber while running away and killing lots of people by slashing them by the neck while running by them.
    The windless.

The heartless.

Evil I am.
    Not yet as before.
    Part of death.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

Default 3rd demenstion

Joey is running after the guy that was slashing the throat. He falls on the ground and his face splashes into the water, slowly tries to look up. His sight, he can see again, and can still tell were everyone is. He new ability hit him He's now Psycic but while is looking up his mind is playing tricks on him, He see's his two kids playing ball. Then and planig going across the sky dropping bomb killing them all. He wonders is this a vision.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

mind if i join?

Name: Annie
    Job: Nurse
    Hobbies: Playing piano & reading
    Appearance:

Annie entred the 3rd Dimension and looked around, the wind was strong and her purple hair floated like waves in the air. She saw someone coming closer but couldnt see who it was, she walked slowly against the person coming closer..
    Last edited by Snow123; 12-02-2006 at 03:08 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Im only a part for your memories, a part of your past, present and futur. I live within your heart.

Name:Vincent
    Hobbies:hanging around, sittin' around, or rarely shootin' things, nothin' else.
    Appearance:
    Last edited by orochimaru; 01-06-2007 at 01:34 AM.