plz help me!!!!!!!!!!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default plz help me!!!!!!!!!!

i buy new char buy his got 600 PK points!!!how i can remove all PK points????who help me i give 1mil in Conquer money!!!!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

NEVER EVER buy an acc off someone...its lame and also stuff like this happens.

to get rid of pk points just sit in the market for ages, eventually they will disappear.

oh and btw...if the previous owner was an a**hole pker then you are probably kos by every guild on that server. bad luck.
    To be THIS good takes

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by lama
    i buy new char buy his got 600 PK points!!!how i can remove all PK points????who help me i give 1mil in Conquer money!!!!
    No turning back now, killed or be killed, or if ur low lvl, just be killed
    Bad luck, 1st things 1st, go on the MSG board and let them know you're someone else now, and apologize for whatever the other guys did, if you're a notorious high lvl killer, they *might* forgive u.

Yeah, the PK points eventually go down. ^ Just do as he said, notify members that you're a new person and if they believe you then you should be on your way ^^

Your pk points go down just for being logged in so I recommed instead of wasting your time in market spend it in TG gaining exp while losing your pk points. Also, the message board idea is important.