Thread: Need help on skills/ what affects my damage

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Default Need help on skills/ what affects my damage

I'm a spear warrior, and I'm confused about the skills they made.

I see that I need my spears level to be 30, to have a spear skill. But the level 30 is by book or training?

Another question is what affects my damage besides weapon and str? Does the spear level by book affects too?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

1) doesnt matter how you lvl your spear skills like your spear skill with books is 21 and your spear skill through fighting is 9 then you can use your fireball

2)only str maked your attack higher

just kill some bunny to get 10 spear technique [BGN]. cause they are quite expensive i sell them around 7k each in shop and i earn quite fast . my biggest advise when your new be bow user and spear artisen. bows are cheap and strong. liek you buy 2 lvl32 bows thats the same as a lvl32 spear or even cheaper and they are stronger when you combine them. spear artisen you could make spear on higher lvls for yourself and they sell for alot:3 thats liek evryday with 4 moon spears if yu make them 200k+ :3

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

the skill books for spear technique[INT] is already over the 20k that isnt easy to get and about the materials for makign spears is just in start alot. but for some reason mine wont lear the spear manufactring [BGN] books >.< and i'm already busy with 2nd quest of that thingy where i must make aprentice spears got al materials and all manu factring books but still it wont learn >.<