Need help on skills/ what affects my damage

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Default Need help on skills/ what affects my damage

I'm a spear warrior, and I'm confused about the skills they made.

I see that I need my spears level to be 30, to have a spear skill. But the level 30 is by book or training?

Another question is what affects my damage besides weapon and str? Does the spear level by book affects too?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 229

1) doesnt matter how you lvl your spear skills like your spear skill with books is 21 and your spear skill through fighting is 9 then you can use your fireball

2)only str maked your attack higher

just kill some bunny to get 10 spear technique [BGN]. cause they are quite expensive i sell them around 7k each in shop and i earn quite fast . my biggest advise when your new be bow user and spear artisen. bows are cheap and strong. liek you buy 2 lvl32 bows thats the same as a lvl32 spear or even cheaper and they are stronger when you combine them. spear artisen you could make spear on higher lvls for yourself and they sell for alot thats liek evryday with 4 moon spears if yu make them 200k+

Many thanks.

But making spear the materials aren't cheap neither

Anyway is the skill depend on my wis or str? and is it good? If its good I'll buy skill books and get to lv 30 ASAP

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 229

the skill books for spear technique[INT] is already over the 20k that isnt easy to get and about the materials for makign spears is just in start alot. but for some reason mine wont lear the spear manufactring [BGN] books >.< and i'm already busy with 2nd quest of that thingy where i must make aprentice spears got al materials and all manu factring books but still it wont learn >.<

Eh .. u still haven't answer my last question ; is the lv 30 spear skill good?

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    1) doesnt matter how you lvl your spear skills like your spear skill with books is 21 and your spear skill through fighting is 9 then you can use your fireball

2)only str maked your attack higher

just kill some bunny to get 10 spear technique [BGN]. cause they are quite expensive i sell them around 7k each in shop and i earn quite fast . my biggest advise when your new be bow user and spear artisen. bows are cheap and strong. liek you buy 2 lvl32 bows thats the same as a lvl32 spear or even cheaper and they are stronger when you combine them. spear artisen you could make spear on higher lvls for yourself and they sell for alot thats liek evryday with 4 moon spears if yu make them 200k+
    that dude's partly wrong... wat lvl r u?

spear close attack:

wat kind of spear affects ur damage
    ur str affects ur damage
    ur skills affects ur damage
    ur leadership affects ur damage
    ur guild and health affects ur damage(well, they just add and minus stats).
    some special items lik star candy, warrior potion affects ur damage

spear magic attack:

ur skills affects ur damage
    ur wisdom affects ur damage.
    and as i said above, leadership, guild, health, special items affects ur attack damamge too.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

u can get 30 skills by books =) and the other 70 for exp

the book are named bgn u can learn to lvl 10 then u need int books they give u to 20 and u need adv books to get lvl 30 and the others 70 by exp

oopps ur damage its afected by ur fullnes =)
    Last edited by bla12345; 12-16-2007 at 02:56 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-