kewlzly site man

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

Talking kewlzly site man

its a video clip site ppl put their videos on there and other ppl can watch em so ppl take clips of games they play like warrock and stuff and u can watch em and if u like anime or sumthin go on type in name and watch vid clips they got tons of funny 1 and stuff i found wen i was lookin for warrock clips and they got tons try warrock is fun i reccomend supa funny and stuff (im not sure if this right place to put this but w/e i nub me just finded dis furom 2 week ago) i luv typos :eek: :eek: :eek: dam soz man forgot site its www.youtube.com soz yal soz
    Last edited by gun_n_run69; 06-04-2006 at 01:53 AM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by gun_n_run69
    its a video clip site ppl put their videos on there and other ppl can watch em so ppl take clips of games they play like warrock and stuff and u can watch em and if u like anime or sumthin go on type in name and watch vid clips they got tons of funny 1 and stuff i found wen i was lookin for warrock clips and they got tons try warrock is fun i reccomend supa funny and stuff (im not sure if this right place to put this but w/e i nub me just finded dis furom 2 week ago) i luv typos :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Huh?
    What video clip site do you have a link to it. hurry up and fix it