Global Mu online and Hellentry MU online

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

Default Global Mu online and Hellentry MU online

what's the difference? My friend plays hellentry, but the website won't work anymore so I can't download it and when I did before I got a runtime error when I tried to play
    "runtime error 13 Type Mismatch"
    Are they the same game? Or are they completely different?
    Also, if I played Global, could I still play with my friend? They both look like they are the same game.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Its the same game but hellentry is a private server global is the official server. So if you go on global u cant play with ur friend. Hellentry may have better items or xp but i wouldnt play there or any private server because of hackers/dupers. And one day it may be shut down too.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by dev84 View Post
    Its the same game but hellentry is a private server global is the official server. So if you go on global u cant play with ur friend. Hellentry may have better items or xp but i wouldnt play there or any private server because of hackers/dupers. And one day it may be shut down too.
    Right, but only noob servers and new versions have hackers. Find a decent private server version 97d. If they have the skyteam antihack system you will be fine. jamaikamu is a good private server, NO hackers. If you dont want to play the older versions try Frienzmu. version 1.02 i believe.

The only hack that works on these servers is the speed hack, but it works for a short time and then you will be disconnected. This leaves a trace in the log file when it happens and the abuser will be banned. That hack can still be done on global.

Private servers can never be shut down, they can be threatened but people will still have them.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

private server talk is not allowed here...

Aman Reputation: 193

Private servers can never be shut down, they can be threatened but people will still have them.
    They will when the hosts receive mail from government agencies.

*Locked*

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne