View Poll Results: How do you think about this pathetic comments?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • i r lUv th3y cUz th3y alwe7z w0rKz lOzORldfollmfaFMAoLOlOL (Im an idiot too!)

2 18.18%
  • I don't mind them.

1 9.09%
  • No opinion

1 9.09%
  • Soo pathetic....

2 18.18%
  • It makes me so sick. People *cough* idiots like this shouldnt be on RuneScape.

5 45.45%

Thread: 1 r GiVinGz0r phr33 4((0unTz0r loLolOL (NOT)

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Default A suggestion

"gimme phr33 st00phf j00 n00b f4g0ojh5 lmFaO lMflOlLoLAFlfalAOlaflasdlaSDlo dfvs|DFKasdl;f!!1!!!!!"
    "loololol s3nd j00 p455w0rd t0 lolololol@lolololomgomgomgomg.zomgzomgroflroflroflollololoololololol pl0x pl0x pl0x z0MGz0rx pl0x pl0xzor lOlLOlLoLoLolooLoLOLl!!!!!!!1!!"
    "if j00 send u passw-rd t00 m3 j00 g3t phree stuff for evaaaa just send me j00 pass and username so i can ha *ehem* give j00 free stuff!!1!!!1!!"
    "send u pass n usname and i give free items stuff and i wont not scamzor u r accountzor so pl0xor send send send plz plz plz plzzzz plzsplslpplzplzzplzplsplzsplzsplzs!!11!!!!!"

Before i confuse everyone, i want to explain that this thread is not here to complaint about RuneScape in any way. This thread is a suggestion, atleast that's what i want it to be.

Everyone wants those stupid comments gone in this forum, not?

Eventualy a sticky that states 'no stupid l337 comments familiar to those above' or something like this might help, altough i doubt RuneScape players are going to read it. I don't want to remind people about those stupid comments, i also dont want others to keap posting them in this forum and im sure more people agree. Why are all these stupid threads still in here?

I think this forum section should have more attention....
    Hope i made my purpose in this thread clear...
    Last edited by mmorpgheadquarter; 06-04-2006 at 09:18 AM.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

posting these stupid comments again doesn't help us in not feeling sick. Your post is a sad reminder of this junk. So, cut it off please.
    Do you play the Damned Isle? Try it...

Quote Originally Posted by Elrond
    posting these stupid comments again doesn't help us in not feeling sick. Your post is a sad reminder of this junk. So, cut it off please.
    Why? Everyone wants those stupid comments gone in this forum, not?
    I believe you think i want people to feal sick of these comments? Ifso, no i don't as it's up to them if they do or not.

Eventualy a sticky that states 'no stupid l337 comments familiar to those above' or something like this might help, altough i doubt RuneScape players are going to read it. I don't want to remind people about those stupid comments, i dont want others to keap posting them in this forum and im sure more people agree. Why are all these stupid threads still in here?

I think this forum section should have more attention....
    Hope i made my point in this thread clear...

Is it possible to delete the poll? It only makes this thread look like another sad argument about RuneScape but that's not my purpose in this thread.
    Last edited by mmorpgheadquarter; 06-04-2006 at 09:15 AM.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 21

Jesus, that those are freaking hilarious. Espicially
    "send u pass n usname and i give free items stuff and i wont not scamzor u r accountzor so pl0xor send send send plz plz plz plzzzz plzsplslpplzplzzplzplsplzsplzsplzs!!11!!!!!"
    and
    "loololol s3nd j00 p455w0rd t0 lolololol@lolololomgomgomgomg.zomgzomgroflroflroflollololoololololol pl0x pl0x pl0x z0MGz0rx pl0x pl0xzor lOlLOlLoLoLolooLoLOLl!!!!!!!1!!"

Banned Reputation: 6

lol, im annoyed by most of them but these messages are hilarious (the ones quoted above)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

hilarious...but annoying after you see them everyday
    To be THIS good takes

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Man, L337 is ok but in small amounts, l337 is suposed to be readable, not just a bunch of crap!

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

Not even slightly funny. Way to over-exaggerated...

^
    |
    |
    I agree, I am pretty good with l337 but I can not understand what half of it means.
    Please use proper english. Chatspeak is unacceptable. N01 cn ndrstnd U whn U tlk lke ths D00d. Use Firefox if you can't spell well. Join the "save grammar" movement. Promote the use of good grammar.

That is no 1337 anymore, nothing but a trillion spelling errors and a failed attempt at 1337.

but sadly that forms a staple in the language diet of most runescape players.
    To be THIS good takes

Banned Reputation: 10

Default what!?

I can't even read because of those friggin numbers that u keep putting. If u are going to type something just type it straight so everyone can read it. It is really annoying

the only reason peole use 1337 is becasue they either 1 are stupid or 2 crap i forgot what i was going to put!
    Please use proper english. Chatspeak is unacceptable. N01 cn ndrstnd U whn U tlk lke ths D00d. Use Firefox if you can't spell well. Join the "save grammar" movement. Promote the use of good grammar.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

Wow, you hate your own post?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelondos
    Wow, you hate your own post?
    me? I don't hate my own posts.... :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut4190
    I can't even read because of those friggin numbers that u keep putting. If u are going to type something just type it straight so everyone can read it. It is really annoying
    AHHAHAAHAHAHA..must..HAHAHA..stop..laughing loLolOlOlOl..

oh geez...

that was the whole point of his thread and these posts... people who talk like that are hard to understand, their language is annoying so thats why we want them to talk straight so that we can actually understand what the heck they are on about.

geez dude
    To be THIS good takes

Cool lol

Quote Originally Posted by mmorpgheadquarter
    That is no 1337 anymore, nothing but a trillion spelling errors and a failed attempt at 1337.
    who in their right mind could spell the way that one kid did.

exactly, nobody, man if the first thing was 1337 then i can call a bunch of letters a sentence. Ex. lkjashdf asdfugh asfghaufg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Chrkut
    exactly, nobody, man if the first thing was 1337 then i can call a bunch of letters a sentence. Ex. lkjashdf asdfugh asfghaufg.
    are you terminally stupid like from being in some sort of accident or do you wake up each morning and take stupid pills?

your bunch of letters isnt 1337 because its a bunch of letters. 1337 is an actual language used by some people (for whatever reason)

check here fool www.wikipedia.org and maybe you will learn something.

who in their right mind could spell the way that one kid did.
    like i said, that is a language to some people. do some research.
    To be THIS good takes

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos
    are you terminally stupid like from being in some sort of accident or do you wake up each morning and take stupid pills?

your bunch of letters isnt 1337 because its a bunch of letters. 1337 is an actual language used by some people (for whatever reason)

check here fool www.wikipedia.org and maybe you will learn something.

like i said, that is a language to some people. do some research.
    yeah to some people. not people who speak english it isn't. oh yeah get a dictionary.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Lol i just find all of that 1337 talk funny...dont know why...its stupid....but in the end....stupid is funny...ie...Napolion Dynomite

Send me a pm if you want me to make you a sig.

Sometimes stupid is funny but other times stupid is, well stupid and annoying, like in this case.

yeah to some people. not people who speak english it isn't. oh yeah get a dictionary.
    so because you speak english that means 1337 isnt a language? does that also mean that because you speak english you dont think urdu or esperanto are languages?

1337 is a documented language.. its a fact. the only difference to other languages is that it has no fixed syntax and uses numericals as well as letters, also its used mainly by people who use their computers too much.

ahem, why do i need to get a dictionary? i assume you meant an oxford english dictionary. well thats just stupid, i wont find 1337 in there because an oxford english dictionary is for the english language, nor would i find german or italian in there but that doesnt make those languages stupid. just because you dont understand something doesnt make it any less important.

maybe if you actually read the article from wikipedia you wouldnt be so ignorant
    To be THIS good takes

leet is not a real lauguage. you can not speak leet to your friend on the phone. Leet is just a different way of spelling things withen a lauguage.