Moderators...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Staff Admin Reputation: 29

Yes as for the moderation of sections go we are currently getting all of our moderators switched over and will then look into what needs more moderation. Yes Fabian has been a mod for about a year or so now. Hmm as for the report button in the old forums I actually never recieved any so I believe it didn't work correctly.

Moderator since Aug 2004. I am a guy.
    Email me at lothia@gmail.com
    FFXI Tsukisa: 60pld/30War (retired)
    The OnRPG War

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

You shoulda seen the mu section, every other thread was a priv serv.

Missing No. Reputation: 39

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamer
    Still, more moderators are needed, and there are alot of members that have bene here for years that are willing to help (like me).. although they also overlook that, FabiaN became a mod as well yesterday... and surprisingly also had 6300 posts, isnt that a coincidence? ^^
    Dude... so out of touch man... so very much.
    About... a year and a half I have been a mod.
    It was around christmas time that I became one.

Anyway, there are the report buttons which I know work because people have used them and I got the result.

Anyway, this new forum will make it easier to moderate, so we will be alot more efficient.
    **I am no longer an active staff member. Please do not send me a message asking for any help on the site, it will not be read**
    Quote Originally Posted by Advice
    It's not a question of if we can, it's a question of if we will step out of our routine to do what needs to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advice
    We are all responsible, and no one has the answers.

LOL BUTTS

This is FabianN, signing off at 01-28-2009
    Good luck on the tubes.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Phil3070
    Post count and length of time they've been here doesn't matter. Its all about their quilitys. Willness to help out. Consistens of being on the forums. So on and son on. Ramstien the reason there was so much in the Habbo Hotel forum was because MarineKing was away for a little while. He got back and shut it all down. (Why isn't there a Habbo Hotel section here? A lot of sections havn't been moved. Will they ever?)
    A lot of sections, including the Habbo Hotel, hasnt been added to the new boards because of its previous impression on the old forums...
    barely anyone went to them, and if they did, it was all spam and stuff...
    im sure only adding the most active forums on the new boards, they will save a lot of bandwith instead of wasting it adding forums that no one uses...

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 21

Almost every thread in the habbohotel forums were hate threads, and got posted in like once a week, keeping them at the top. The MU forum was full of private server crap, and that "a-d" guy was spamming in every forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12