Bunge = n00b Orly?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    _LeroyJinkens_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Bunge = n00b Orly?

    Since when is "Bungeing" Considered to be "Noobish".

    Ive played the game a while ago, then stoped to play other games. Well i came back and played the game, Playing with my Trusty Bigfoot. All ov the sudden i got called out and kicked form the game. "Omg a bunger, kick him"

    Okay, i dont know about you guys but WTF?


    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of The Lost Empire View Post
    MAI BRAIN CONTROZL MAI AXIONZ.

  2. #2
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stalker
    Posts
    2,760
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    trapping a person on a piece of land is not noob

    bungeing a person is noob

    (i hate bungers)

  3. #3
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 21
    Ramstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,599
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicjubin View Post
    trapping a person on a piece of land is not noob

    bungeing a person is noob

    (i hate bungers)
    Let me guess... you've been owned by bungers all the time, so now if they do it they are a noob. Yeah, real smart.

  4. #4
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stalker
    Posts
    2,760
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramstien View Post
    Let me guess... you've been owned by bungers all the time, so now if they do it they are a noob. Yeah, real smart.
    auctually its more of the people who tag bigfoot and jd

    they try to hit me with bigfoot but they end up bunging me -.-"

    go sate

  5. #5
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 10
    Guato617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    636
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    nah it's not noobish, i admit though, i get pretty but hurt when somone bunges me, but you also have to admit, we all do it, (not the butt hurt part)

  6. #6
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Stalker
    Posts
    2,760
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guato617 View Post
    nah it's not noobish, i admit though, i get pretty but hurt when somone bunges me, but you also have to admit, we all do it, (not the butt hurt part)
    yeah i admit i do bunge from time to time

    but when you get bunged over and over again then it gets annoying

  7. #7
    Keyboard Warrior Reputation: 193
    Raiyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Middle of the Stairs
    Posts
    13,571
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _LeroyJinkens_ View Post
    Since when is "Bungeing" Considered to be "Noobish".

    Ive played the game a while ago, then stoped to play other games. Well i came back and played the game, Playing with my Trusty Bigfoot. All ov the sudden i got called out and kicked form the game. "Omg a bunger, kick him"

    Okay, i dont know about you guys but WTF?
    What would you expect from GunBound's community? Lol i love playing Bigfoot + JD combos sometimes.

    Everytime I post, I think Murph is about to BROFIST me. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

  8. #8
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Hailang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    It's like calling someone a nerd for getting 100% on a test.
    my name means "ocean wave" in chinese
    teach me japanese and korean! \
    i'm a boy..

    >pro shika sig coming!<

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •