Just...Wow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Keyboard Warrior Reputation: 193

Genji 2 is an action game which is based on Japanese history. The stages of the game will also be based on famous battles which actually took place in ancient Japan.

*Crab pops out*

Everytime I post, I think Murph is about to BROFIST me. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by xXDeathzJrXx View Post
    I like the part when he said the entire game is based on TRUE japaness history and suddently a gain crab jumped out of no where . I didn't know japaness fought gaint crabs in the old days =/
    Yes, Genji is based upon REAL JAPANESE BATTLES, but it is BASED ON THEM and is NOT A REAL ACCOUNT OF JAPANESE HISTORY.
    Jesus Christ.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 16

I had nothing to do with this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darc View Post
    Heck,i'm full of pubic hair and my smackachickdoodlesausage is about 10 CM.I ARE TEH NORMALS!

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Jesus Christ.
    uhh, you did hear the "which ACTUALLY TOOK PLACE in ancient Japan" part right?

Banned Reputation: 10

Even though I was hoping it would go the other way, the game I was most amped about for Wii (besides Twilight Princess) got horrible reviews, and on top of that, most of the multiplatform games that are also being released for Wii supposedly don't play very well on the Wii-mote. Therefore it's looking less and less like I am going to get both Wii and PS3.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 21
    Up your ***, around the corner, sippin' tea with Abe Lincoln and SuperMan.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    Even though I was hoping it would go the other way, the game I was most amped about for Wii (besides Twilight Princess) got horrible reviews, and on top of that, most of the multiplatform games that are also being released for Wii supposedly don't play very well on the Wii-mote. Therefore it's looking less and less like I am going to get both Wii and PS3.
    I hope you know that goes both ways for both consoles. The only thing is, is that the Wii has a better launch line-up. More than half of the games for PS3's launch had to be re-designed have some of the controller's motion features implemented in them.

If the ocean was vodka, and i were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and drink my way up, but the ocean ain't vodka, and i ain't a duck so pass me a bottle and shut the **** up.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo View Post
    uhh, you did hear the "which ACTUALLY TOOK PLACE in ancient Japan" part right?
    Is BASED ON battles which actually took place in Japan.
    Based on. Based. On.
    He never said:
    Is an accurate depiction/recreation of battles which actually took place in Japan.
    There were no Samurai with the ability to jump 5 feet into the air, run on walls, or demons possessed by spirits, either.
    Last edited by Aru; 12-12-2006 at 08:36 PM.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 21
    Up your ***, around the corner, sippin' tea with Abe Lincoln and SuperMan.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Based on. Based. On.
    He never said:

There were no Samurai with the ability to jump 5 feet into the air, run on walls, or demons possessed by spirits, either.
    How could a demon become possessed by spirits? o_O
    And he said based on. Meaning the setting.

If the ocean was vodka, and i were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and drink my way up, but the ocean ain't vodka, and i ain't a duck so pass me a bottle and shut the **** up.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 16

These videos are so depressing, only straight out hard core losers would make videos like this. Most embarrassing for posting it if you ask me. It doesnt matter which system it was trashing. If geeks acctually find someone saying ridge racer (maybe a little homo tone) funny, then you must go find some friends. Either that or kill youself.
    FACEBOOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoudai View Post
    My hopes, struck down by a non-available youtube video!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12