Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: Kerning City Pq

  1. #1
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 27

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Kerning City Pq

    :o Well as some of you may know, Ive created a Crossbowman. Althought Im wondering about the training process level 25-30. Ive pq alot with my assasin, and mage. But I have never yet to see a bowman in a Kerning pq? Is it succeful at the alligators? Decent damage if you got a nice build? Or should I not try to chance my luck and go train at green/horny mushrooms?:confused:

    Ps: I got a 4/4 build in 1 minute WEEE!
    O Hai, My sig isn't too big now is it?

  2. #2
    Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195
    olaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scolding Woodhouse
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    i think every class has it easy at getting in i mean archers have decent damage with their high chance of criticals so i see no reason they can't go in..mages tend to always get in because of their high damage and fast casting rate or if their a cleric..because they just spam heal on the party

  3. #3
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 27

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Hmm, True. Im going to avoid the skill that allows longer range shots, And max double shot and critical as im doing so now. Thanks Olaphster.
    O Hai, My sig isn't too big now is it?

  4. #4
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    NikeAirStab's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olaph
    i think every class has it easy at getting in i mean archers have decent damage with their high chance of criticals so i see no reason they can't go in..mages tend to always get in because of their high damage and fast casting rate or if their a cleric..because they just spam heal on the party
    well not exactly warriors of what i remember never got into pq i didnt on my warrior and i was lvl 25
    and no dex warriors still are in exist today
    for some reason i think ppl assume that warriors never have any dex so im guessing they never get chosen

  5. #5
    Banned Reputation: 10
    MapleStory's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well... the pq isn`t good for crossbowmans or archers i think.

  6. #6
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 27

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MapleStory
    well... the pq isn`t good for crossbowmans or archers i think.
    Why do you say this?:confused:
    O Hai, My sig isn't too big now is it?

  7. #7
    Banned Reputation: 10
    Berrybenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Peperoni please.
    Posts
    2,483
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    coz their damage stinks min 1~2 lol max less than 100 perhaps? warriors are pretty weak against them till about lv.25+ but my warrior was doing fine because my godly modded axe *wink* aka lv.10 axe modded rofl :P

  8. #8
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10
    dazzatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MapleStory
    well... the pq isn`t good for crossbowmans or archers i think.
    u think?

    well i kno that archers better at pqs than warriors. i wudnt pq until lvl 25 wen ur double shot is a fairly gd lvl.

  9. #9
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10
    kloned's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    ive done a pq with my archer at lvl 22 and it was ok
    but then i realized to w8 until 25 and thats all i got to say



    Forum 57

  10. #10
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 12
    BoomThunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,821
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    If you want to know if you can kill the ligators then why not try the ones in the sewer/jungle?

  11. #11
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 41
    hiboy2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    On tha' streets, son.
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeAirStab
    well not exactly warriors of what i remember never got into pq i didnt on my warrior and i was lvl 25
    and no dex warriors still are in exist today
    for some reason i think ppl assume that warriors never have any dex so im guessing they never get chosen
    I'm a 26 warrior and I hit Ligators 80% of the time and I already killed slime >.> Im 52 dex already.

    At 29 I hope to solo Slime, if not 29, then 30 ^_^
    Playin:
    LoL: Purpler41n
    WoW: Murgol- Farstriders US RP

  12. #12
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Across the street from Starbucks
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomThunda
    If you want to know if you can kill the ligators then why not try the ones in the sewer/jungle?
    that is what i always did with people... it was sorta like the initiation xD
    but arn't the ligators in pq weaker? idk... that is what somebody said one day... i never realy checked... and i cant now cuz all my chars are to high T.T

  13. #13
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    896
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    It's best for Bowmen and Warriors both to PQ past level 25, unless you're the leader. Since I own Kerning PQ clicking, I can rush a bunch, as I did with my old Dit and recent Fighter. If you do PQ before that, I doubt you'll do much damage. Most Warriors and Archers STILL do 1 damage, even with Crit, at levels 21-25. Be prepared to use a LOT of pots.


  14. #14
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 16
    xXDeathzJrXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ......................... Posts: 8,243,915
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazzatron
    u think?

    well i kno that archers better at pqs than warriors. i wudnt pq until lvl 25 wen ur double shot is a fairly gd lvl.
    u own her/him good! Bowman r way better to party with than warrior...

  15. #15
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 27

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    You people never read the whole thread lol

    So many said wait till level 25.. And i said in my post

    : Im wondering about the level process through lvels 25-30.
    O Hai, My sig isn't too big now is it?

  16. #16
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 16
    xXDeathzJrXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ......................... Posts: 8,243,915
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azn_King
    You people never read the whole thread lol

    So many said wait till level 25.. And i said in my post

    : Im wondering about the level process through lvels 25-30.
    Stay in green mush or go kerning PQ

    Kerning PQ

    con
    -W8ting can be boring and long
    Pro
    -get stuff in the end
    -get fast exp if u can get in...

    Green Mush

    con
    -Dont get alot drops....took it forever 4 me to get a 9 def panlid
    Pro
    -mush faster exp than PQ believe it or not

  17. #17
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazzatron
    u think?

    well i kno that archers better at pqs than warriors. i wudnt pq until lvl 25 wen ur double shot is a fairly gd lvl.
    Woahh!! Of course in kerning pq warriors suck, but they are gods in ludi pq.. i should know.. im hated there cuz i keep gettin in >_> Umm.. archers are fairly weak.. id say mages and.. thieves? are good in kerning..but warriors in ludi are wanted the most
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDeathzJrXx
    Stay in green mush or go kerning PQ

    Kerning PQ

    con
    -W8ting can be boring and long
    Pro
    -get stuff in the end
    -get fast exp if u can get in...

    Green Mush

    con
    -Dont get alot drops....took it forever 4 me to get a 9 def panlid
    Pro
    -mush faster exp than PQ believe it or not
    Um..? Waiting isnt long.. pssh.. a possible 30 mins is it..and its ez 2 get in.. only like.. 8 mins at min if every1 in ur party is fast.. >_<
    Last edited by Crutches; 06-05-2006 at 07:26 PM.
    .

  18. #18
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 16
    xXDeathzJrXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ......................... Posts: 8,243,915
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches
    Woahh!! Of course in kerning pq warriors suck, but they are gods in ludi pq.. i should know.. im hated there cuz i keep gettin in >_> Umm.. archers are fairly weak.. id say mages and.. thieves? are good in kerning..but warriors in ludi are wanted the most

    Um..? Waiting isnt long.. pssh.. a possible 30 mins is it..and its ez 2 get in.. only like.. 8 mins at min if every1 in ur party is fast.. >_<
    ROFL....warrior r not gods in ludi PQ....archer can hit boss 5 lvs b4 they do....Damage...i seen a Lv 42 xbowman hit 1ks b4 my friend Lv 47 warrior can.

    Can u read? i said w8ting not how fast u can finish a PQ... u know there alot bonus hogers in kerning... do u?? ''...

    WTF do u mean archer r fairly weak....if u put a Lv 90 DK and Lv 90 archer we would own him, b4 DK even hit the monster we already KO 2 of them....in 4th job archer get speed skill, and mortal bow which allow u to 1 hit KO the monster...can u warrior do that? NO!
    Last edited by xXDeathzJrXx; 06-05-2006 at 08:51 PM.

  19. #19
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What was best for me as a bowman was using Arrow Blow. Some people may not like arrow blow, but it does help with hitting ligators and the monsters you normally wouldn't do much damage on. Plus, I didn't have it maxed out. But, be prepared to use a lot of potions.

  20. #20
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12
    HappyViet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tustin, California
    Posts
    1,906
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeAirStab
    well not exactly warriors of what i remember never got into pq i didnt on my warrior and i was lvl 25
    and no dex warriors still are in exist today
    for some reason i think ppl assume that warriors never have any dex so im guessing they never get chosen
    when i was PQ leader i always recruited warriors... i don't get why everyone's so stereotypical about warriors... they have so much hp... they can last forever on Ligators...

    you should try to find a leader that you know can get you in... otherwise don't bother until you're around level 29 or 30



  21. #21
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    <--
    Posts
    589
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXDeathzJrXx
    ROFL....warrior r not gods in ludi PQ....archer can hit boss 5 lvs b4 they do....Damage...i seen a Lv 42 xbowman hit 1ks b4 my friend Lv 47 warrior can.

    Can u read? i said w8ting not how fast u can finish a PQ... u know there alot bonus hogers in kerning... do u?? ''...

    WTF do u mean archer r fairly weak....if u put a Lv 90 DK and Lv 90 archer we would own him, b4 DK even hit the monster we already KO 2 of them....in 4th job archer get speed skill, and mortal bow which allow u to 1 hit KO the monster...can u warrior do that? NO!
    Nice grammar.

    If your ludi pq already consists of clerics and sins, what would you rather have, a Fighter/Spearman or a Bowman/Xbowman? as far as i can see, there are no party skills for a Bowman and a Xbowman. Bowman are already outdone by Sins, why need a Bowman? wouldnt you benefit more if you had a fighter that could provide you with rage? or a spearman that can provide you with hyper body? even if they cant hit the boss, that shouldnt be a problem as long as you have sins and mages.
    Active only on:
    Taki, 57, Sword Fighter

    Bah. No sig.

  22. #22
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 30
    Piggy-Bank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,641
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    easy~...you just PQ with me =O....

    usually, get a good friend that peopel will accept, and say "FINDING PQ FOR ME AND *insert name here*", and im some cases...peopel will add you both to the party. EX> when i was lvl 21, RideBMX got on his lvl 30 sin, and we PQed =D...they let me in cause i had a lvl 30 defending my ass

  23. #23
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10
    grat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    if you have friends try pqing with them. i know i pq'd with 3 friends from school even though i had to solo king slime with a warrior. just make sure that you someone has your back
    Bellocan:
    YPMO - Cleric 38. [quit.]
    grat619 - Assassin 41. [quit.]
    DeLaGeerat - Nubs stats ATM.>

  24. #24
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 16
    xXDeathzJrXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ......................... Posts: 8,243,915
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ratergamer
    Nice grammar.

    If your ludi pq already consists of clerics and sins, what would you rather have, a Fighter/Spearman or a Bowman/Xbowman? as far as i can see, there are no party skills for a Bowman and a Xbowman. Bowman are already outdone by Sins, why need a Bowman? wouldnt you benefit more if you had a fighter that could provide you with rage? or a spearman that can provide you with hyper body? even if they cant hit the boss, that shouldnt be a problem as long as you have sins and mages.
    ROFL.... sin long range, warrior high atk, when u put 2 together u get bowman

    1 cleric ,1 bandit/sin, 4 bowman is way more powerful team than a 1 cleric and sin + warrior team....in a PQ bowman is = to a sin and warrior....y use 2 more slots when u can have 2 in 1?

    Sin = long range
    Warrior = HIGH but unstable damage
    Bowman = High unstable damage + long range.
    Sure we dont have no party skills but when u have such a high fire power do u even need that extract help?

    I agree on 1 thing...i do need to speak clearly...xD

  25. #25
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXDeathzJrXx
    ROFL....warrior r not gods in ludi PQ....archer can hit boss 5 lvs b4 they do....Damage...i seen a Lv 42 xbowman hit 1ks b4 my friend Lv 47 warrior can.

    Can u read? i said w8ting not how fast u can finish a PQ... u know there alot bonus hogers in kerning... do u?? ''...

    WTF do u mean archer r fairly weak....if u put a Lv 90 DK and Lv 90 archer we would own him, b4 DK even hit the monster we already KO 2 of them....in 4th job archer get speed skill, and mortal bow which allow u to 1 hit KO the monster...can u warrior do that? NO!
    I MEANT IN PQ?? DURFFF >< have u seen a strong lvl 30 bowman? That actually did MORE dmg than a thief? I only believe this if the bowmans got a crazy atk wg.. >_> ALso!! The hogging is ONLY 30 MINUTES IF AT MAX!! THATS NOTHING COMPARED 2 LUDI!! U'll get used 2 it my friend.. >_< ANd no i dont bonus hog unless imma rush sum1 in foo >:P
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •