Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Rock Man Reputation: 10

lol staff seargent against trainee, stop stacking up
    I'm those in game that oppose stacking.
    my random quotes:Attitude controls all!
    The moon shines on those who seek it..

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    Unless of course you completely lack hand-eye coordination, then it's perfect for you.

The game has a whole is completely centered around this awful auto-aim system that allows you to even hit people with attacks you would usually miss in a first/third person shooter. Resulting in the opportunity for even the most unskilled players to get kills by just aiming in the enemies general direction.

On top of this, all the maps are clearly made for a console style shooter that only allows for 4-8 players, but for some reason everyone plays it on 16 player DM or TDM making every fight into a huge cluster-**** where whichever person has the most people shooting at them will lose because the auto-aim system means it's impossible to outskill a larger group of people the way you would be able to in your standard shooter.
    ACTUALLY... Most mecha games have some type of auto-aim called lock-on... welcome to the future. Beyond that I found that the lock-on system used requires some skill in that of precise timing. As for 'cluster-****', that's what real war is like. Unlike in your standard shooter where you can just spray across the screen and get head shots.

I will say this, the cannons do not deal splash damage, which is disappointing.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

well, cannons don't but rockets do. Rockets you get to move and shoot at the same time but it has no lock on so it's just like anyother fps style if you use rockets but rockets are slightly weaker than cannons.
    my random quotes:Attitude controls all!
    The moon shines on those who seek it..

i don't know what some of you complain about it's free and alot more decent then those other free games that r stuck in 2d or some shabby 3d engine. runescape?

This has decent graphics, anyone can play it, and to be good you need skill just as in other games.

don't whine about lock-on system, in this game it is about evasive movement instead of aim. and yes to be good you will have to run when you are outnumbered (exept if you are some highranker vs some privates & trainees) and make sure you don't spray too much & get overheat =/

its fast actionfilled mech shooter, like it or stay away else
    btw i also like bf2 where you need cover, and good aim (spread :s) etc
    can't argue about taste

so to those of you who think its too easy... how long have you played? what? 30 hours total? YOU SUCK AND SO DOES EVERYBODY AROUND YOU!

have you ever fought a decent dragooner?

why dont you guys TRY to do something better than spamming smgs and blasting rifles randomly into a crowd? something that takes actual skill, and most of the time, things that take actual skill take actual skill to counter!

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default Exsteel^w^

Its hard to play ...and I hate the voice...You know the "Voice" everytime you kill something, overheat, someone speaks....its the voooooiiiicceee...

Even the music sucks!!
    What I do appreciate is the 3d model design and textures of the 3dmeshes.
    Also, a wide range of battle envirronments...

Now, when it comes to controls and "FEEL" for the game, ExSteel didn't cameclose to Gunz, CS, Quake,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    Unless of course you completely lack hand-eye coordination, then it's perfect for you.

The game has a whole is completely centered around this awful auto-aim system that allows you to even hit people with attacks you would usually miss in a first/third person shooter. Resulting in the opportunity for even the most unskilled players to get kills by just aiming in the enemies general direction.

On top of this, all the maps are clearly made for a console style shooter that only allows for 4-8 players, but for some reason everyone plays it on 16 player DM or TDM making every fight into a huge cluster-**** where whichever person has the most people shooting at them will lose because the auto-aim system means it's impossible to outskill a larger group of people the way you would be able to in your standard shooter.
    sounds like someone got killed one too many times with 2x Beam Spitter A's

Its a lock on system, not an 'auto-aim' system. Just like air rivals.

Having played 200+ hours, reached level 37 and completed well over 4000 kills, I can assure you that it takes a serious amount of skill in manuever-ability to outgun the best.

If you lack eye-hand coordination, then you're never going to hit me. Ever.

I'll leap over you, stab you in the back with my spear and be on the other side of you faster than you can type in 'WTF?'.

There is no auto aim. There is however lock on.

This prevents people from spamming rockets from one end of the map to another, as you need to have a lock to do any damage, there is no dumbfire.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

i waited 2 years for this to be OB when it finally arrives its disappointing.
    sure at first few games you feel like your really good at it then after awhile it gets boring because every kill doesnt feel satisfying. if your european just play S4 League at least there when you kill someone they actuall fly all over the place.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10
    Someone where, where you will never find me in Australia

it was ok then got boring as it is so hard to earn the money. BUt my internet went Crazzy lag and then quit cause of the lag, though it has ok graphics. But i would rather play Gunz but don't like those PING! BANG! OUCH! shooting GAMes only like anime cartoon ones

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast