Exteel = Worst shooter of all time.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 88

this game pwnz , not to be mean but YOU probley dont like it cuz YOU suck at it , its really fun , got my invitation yesterday and im a private, with spear , shotgun , sniper , 2 sub machine guns (start off wep) and new arms

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

lucky for me i didn't try it even tho i was invited

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

i 100% agree infact, anyone who enjoyed games such as maple story and runescape will LOVE exteel perfect game for the blind and the stupid.

Please if you're going to flame me, do it in full english, no game terms, no l33t speak, just English.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 22

I heard alot of people in youtube that said"Exteel is GunZ whit mechs",no it's not I prefer GunZ's gameplay and controls,but I found Exteel pretty nice,too bad there's no solo missions to make cash.Last time I tried the game it was dead,I might try it later..
    Blank spaces are always awesome, right?

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Salyne View Post
    I heard alot of people in youtube that said"Exteel is GunZ whit mechs",no it's not I prefer GunZ's gameplay and controls,but I found Exteel pretty nice,too bad there's no solo missions to make cash.Last time I tried the game it was dead,I might try it later..
    its dead cuz its closed beta not EVERYONE got invited. Then again it could be the time u played.

Retired Staff Reputation: 33

Quote Originally Posted by ashste999 View Post
    yeah americas army is really exciting, u sit on top of a roof waiting to get shot or possibly shoot someone else, who will then notice you and kill you with 1 hit. most boring FPS IMO.
    Yeah, because realism sucks the nut, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by FabianN View Post
    God**** **cking Africa and it's Malaria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by drawnzer54 View Post
    this game pwnz , not to be mean but YOU probley dont like it cuz YOU suck at it , its really fun , got my invitation yesterday and im a private, with spear , shotgun , sniper , 2 sub machine guns (start off wep) and new arms
    Actually, quite the contrary, if you had the balls to challenge me, I'd come own you, record it, then post it on these forums to embarass you. You see I am actually good at video games, so giving me auto aim is like tying the arms of my opponents, it just makes my job easier. Fortunately, that's exactly the opposite of what makes games fun for me.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    Unless of course you completely lack hand-eye coordination, then it's perfect for you.

The game has a whole is completely centered around this awful auto-aim system that allows you to even hit people with attacks you would usually miss in a first/third person shooter. Resulting in the opportunity for even the most unskilled players to get kills by just aiming in the enemies general direction.

On top of this, all the maps are clearly made for a console style shooter that only allows for 4-8 players, but for some reason everyone plays it on 16 player DM or TDM making every fight into a huge cluster-**** where whichever person has the most people shooting at them will lose because the auto-aim system means it's impossible to outskill a larger group of people the way you would be able to in your standard shooter.
    /signed
    Uninstalled. Wasted 20 hours of my life.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Exactly why I quit playing. hate the shooting system.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

You make it sound blow bawls but if I was to rate it, the game would get 6.9/10 cause its intresting at times. But like Gunz, repeative and clustered with noobs all the time.
    League of Legends, CS:GO, Neverwinter. GT: Shisnopi

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast