Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 104

Thread: Exteel = Worst shooter of all time.

  1. #26
    Banned Reputation: 10
    toyzviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    the only reason i dont play games is beacuase... its not smooth in my comp i dont lag but its not smooth

  2. #27
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 10
    Hotaznrice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Sorry to say this but I dont know how do you lagg on exteel I played the Korean Version just fine and it was awsome.


    GO XBOX 360

  3. #28
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverIce View Post
    Allow me to introduce myself. I suck at games. all games. I enjoy rpgs, but can I play 'em? no. I enjoy fps's, but can I get anywhere in them? nope. can't beat anything past the training levels in most. reason: I have no coordination. none. I need to use spell check on almost every word I type, not because I'm retarded, but because I fail at computers. yes, me, I, SilverIce, fail at computers. I win at internets, though. So I found the website nearly a year ago, and signed myself up. finally the beta came, and I braced myself, waiting to die pitifully. it happened. several times. and then, i got better, for the first time in any game, practice payed off, I got better. and i kept getting better until I hit just below average skill level. I can hold my own against one opponent, or a few cp enemies. And I like that. It may be easy for you, but for me, it's a godsend.
    Hence the first line of my original pos. I do believe the point of releasing this game was to make the skill-less feel skilled, in other words, perfect for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Dont whine, Dont complain.

    It's free.
    I feel your point, but as you can clearly see, I am not whining to them on their boards to try to get them to change things. I am whining to you lot mostly for the sake of forewarning people like myself who might happen onto this game, think it looks like something for them, and then find themselves utterly mistaken.

  4. #29
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 21
    *Legend*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Up your ***, around the corner, sippin' tea with Abe Lincoln and SuperMan.
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotaznrice View Post
    Sorry to say this but I dont know how do you lagg on exteel I played the Korean Version just fine and it was awsome.
    That's because it's the Korean version - which is fully released. The NA version is just CB, hence THE LAG.
    Last edited by *Legend*; 12-22-2006 at 07:02 AM.

    If the ocean was vodka, and i were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and drink my way up, but the ocean ain't vodka, and i ain't a duck so pass me a bottle and shut the **** up.

  5. #30
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 20
    Dreakon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,383
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    I am whining to you lot mostly for the sake of forewarning people like myself who might happen onto this game, think it looks like something for them, and then find themselves utterly mistaken.
    I feel your point, but everyones opinion is different. To lure people away from a game they might possibly enjoy (with or without the "problems" you all have described) because you just figured everyone will agree with you. It's a rather egotistical attitude, isn't it?

    This applies to just about any free game. It's free, let people try it for themselves. If they ask for your opinion, you can give it.

    Making a thread like this is basically forcing your opinion on people and while that has become commonplace on OnRPG lately, in most cases its just plain rude (especially to those who disagree with you but didn't decide to rant and make a thread about it). Do the majority of you really care about being polite to other OnRPG members you don't even know personally? Of course not... but in the same respect, why are you posting your opinions on here if you don't care about the people reading it?
    Last edited by Dreakon; 12-22-2006 at 07:15 AM.

  6. #31
    Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 94
    Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,456
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I think the games fine, It requires me to think more then other FPS, the aim system doesn't bother me any, I don't see how its anymore cheesy then people spraying bullets without it, did anyone know most people can aim anyway without this feature? So it would be removed, and you still die, uh oh.

    Canons can be used fairly easy yes, but your most likely to miss alot, I don't think any human is capable of landing every shot, unless you just got a batch of monkeys that sat around in the match you played. Also, people usualy hunt your butt when your seen with a canon, so you best be ready to fight some melee and do some quick thinking.

    As for the lag, I don't experience any, and my computer and internet are the furthest thing from the best. And the bullets flying through the wall, never happened to me, the bullets do stick with you for awhile but with any decent dodgeing this can be avoided.

    I get the feeling most of the people saying these things left the game at the trainee point where everyone was the same and lack most skill and equipment. Snipeing in those stages probably could of been operated by a 4 year old, but in the later ranks I find it getting harder to do so, I don't seem to have the super human android abilitys everyone else here seems to have, becuase thats what It sounds like to me, that is, knocking my trainee theory.

    As I rank up the game gets more advanced, sure there are some cheesy things but what game doesn't? This is just my opinion, though.

    [Side notes I didn't feel like slideing into my earlier comments: About the aim thing, I beleive the overheat was implemented to counter the problems you all seem to have with it, in any other fps you have bullets, usualy more then enough to spray around and kill somebody, just the same here but your limited to your overheat which runs out, fast.]
    »Games & IGN«
    Wurm Online » Leviathan
    FFTA2
    »Last updated May 31 2010«

  7. #32
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It's forcing my opinion on people no more than you are forcing yours on me, if you don't like what I say, you can always ignore it.

  8. #33
    春光乍泄 Reputation: 193
    Raiyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iguazu Falls
    Posts
    13,562
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    Unless of course you completely lack hand-eye coordination, then it's perfect for you.

    The game has a whole is completely centered around this awful auto-aim system that allows you to even hit people with attacks you would usually miss in a first/third person shooter. Resulting in the opportunity for even the most unskilled players to get kills by just aiming in the enemies general direction.

    On top of this, all the maps are clearly made for a console style shooter that only allows for 4-8 players, but for some reason everyone plays it on 16 player DM or TDM making every fight into a huge cluster-**** where whichever person has the most people shooting at them will lose because the auto-aim system means it's impossible to outskill a larger group of people the way you would be able to in your standard shooter.
    I think its more along the lines of 'Most unrealistic futuristic shooter of all time.'

    If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

  9. #34
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 20
    Dreakon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,383
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    It's forcing my opinion on people no more than you are forcing yours on me
    What opinion am I forcing on you again?

  10. #35
    Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10
    Knuckle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I can't believe you guys..
    Did you know why Exteel made the system like this? Because it's unique
    You know why games gets boring easily? because they are always the same as other games. But Exteel no! it has a unique system and all..
    You guys are too adopted in GunZ, and Counter-Strike type that you think so lowly of unique games..
    BTW the auto lock on system is what made the game Realistic and Futuristic
    In conclusion if you guys don't enjoy the game, don't destroy it for others who enjoy it
    Currently playing:
    SEAL ONLINE
    Tipareth - Cyrus - 5x Knight

  11. #36
    Retired Staff Reputation: 33
    Manic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
    I can't believe you guys..
    Did you know why Exteel made the system like this? Because it's unique
    You know why games gets boring easily? because they are always the same as other games. But Exteel no! it has a unique system and all..
    You guys are too adopted in GunZ, and Counter-Strike type that you think so lowly of unique games..
    I'll take fun over different any day. Just my two cents.

  12. #37
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11
    sagaxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas :O!
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    lol manic owns yall in a snap of a finger xD

  13. #38
    春光乍泄 Reputation: 193
    Raiyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iguazu Falls
    Posts
    13,562
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    I'll take fun over different any day. Just my two cents.
    Totally, Unique != Fun.

    If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

  14. #39
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 10
    Faeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    South Eastern Asia
    Posts
    1,354
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Isn't this whole auto-targeting system supposed to be , um, unique to Exteel?

    Exteel is a game which is set in the future. Heck, if they wanted to make it realistic, the auto target will auto shoot, auto heal and auto move.


    BUt that's not fun! Players rather move around themselves, shoot amongst themselves, and run away like cowards themselves. Hence, this totally unique system failed at this point!

    The could make it like Blitz, where you can set the auto-lock system, but your damage would be decreased by 25% but the manual targeting system would deal the 100% damage.

  15. #40
    Banned Reputation: 9

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
    I can't believe you guys..
    Did you know why Exteel made the system like this? Because it's unique
    You know why games gets boring easily? because they are always the same as other games. But Exteel no! it has a unique system and all..
    You guys are too adopted in GunZ, and Counter-Strike type that you think so lowly of unique games..
    BTW the auto lock on system is what made the game Realistic and Futuristic
    In conclusion if you guys don't enjoy the game, don't destroy it for others who enjoy it
    how very true


    If you didnt realise by now..these are unrealistic 100 years away from being real machines...the auto lock system just adds to the mechs..realistic touch ..so if these were ever real this is what it would be ..like same with the fireing a robot cant have over 25000 finger movements to fire one bullet the burst makes it easier..and again unique, this is the easier shooter in some ways but can be very skillfull if u dont like autoaim use the swords etc


    This aint ur average shooter like CS AA Warrock think before u type these slag offs to the auto aim etc

  16. #41
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 10
    punkerdan85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veg View Post
    /signed
    Uninstalled. Wasted 20 hours of my life.
    ...so you play video games and you've only wasted 20 hours of your life?

  17. #42
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I wouldn't call Exteel the worst shooter of all times for a few reasons. Ever notice how high the sensitivity is and how when there's actually fighting you hardly notice it cause you're aiming so much? The auto aim helps alot when there's alot of people and in my opinion that's not the problem. The reason I dislike this game is community based, all they do is play two maps. One map is out in the open and mega small thus it's just a pile up, can't do shit in groups and can't do shit solo. The other map is just as bad. Stop blaming the game and start blaming yourselfs for playing the same level over and over and running around like *****s in high numbers and ganging up on people. You people are treating this game like a generic korean mmorpg except here's the thing, if you're *******s long enough your monsters will stop spawning.

  18. #43
    Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 94
    Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,456
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I play Team matches mostly, so basicly ganging is the way thats played, which gets on my nerves so I clump together with a larger group. Death match is ok but theres no 1on1, its just a roulette of whos going to get stompd on. Last stand is fine just becuase its your team vs NPCs.. So I have to agree about the ganging up thing, however, this game is too fast paced to be played like warrock where you can just split up and take down any which person. Exteel you need to go where the action is, or else no kills, no credits and no new parts. Over all the ganging isn't enough for me to hate this game, its fun when played in groups.

    However, I think they should add Capture the flag, the territory thing, just doesn't cut it.. you capture a territory and move on, theres not much defending from what I see, with capture the flag people would have to defend the flag, attack the enemy and chase down the person with the flag..which equals super fun to me.
    »Games & IGN«
    Wurm Online » Leviathan
    FFTA2
    »Last updated May 31 2010«

  19. #44
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 21
    Ramstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,591
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Dont whine, Dont complain.

    It's free.
    Maybe if the stupid-ass nigras made it p2p, there would not be so many ****tards.

  20. #45
    春光乍泄 Reputation: 193
    Raiyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iguazu Falls
    Posts
    13,562
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramstien View Post
    Maybe if the stupid-ass nigras made it p2p, there would not be so many ****tards.
    Not P2P worthy at all IMO.

    If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

  21. #46
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 16
    guinness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashste999 View Post
    i 100% agree infact, anyone who enjoyed games such as maple story and runescape will LOVE exteel perfect game for the blind and the stupid.
    lol FINALLY someone else who hates the kiddy mmorpgs.
    Elvis was a pussy. Johnny Cash was rock and roll.

  22. #47
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guinness View Post
    lol FINALLY someone else who hates the kiddy mmorpgs.
    Just so you know graphics don't mean crap including if a game is for little kids. I'm not defending Maple Story cause that game is just grinding however I am defending Runescape. Runescape is not about having the biggest e-penis, guild or player killing party. It doesn't focus on fighting or flashy spells. It focuses on skills, no shitty professions but many skills. You idiots that judge a game by graphics need to go buy a PS3 and get the **** off the internet.

  23. #48
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 16
    guinness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    yeah my comment was more focused at maple story and the like, however runescape is just a bad game, the awful graphics just add to its overall terrible.

    for the record i am a big fan of isometric 2d games so graphics don't make or break games for me, but if a game just sucks it doesn't matter how good or bad it looks.
    Elvis was a pussy. Johnny Cash was rock and roll.

  24. #49
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Make Comments View Post
    Just so you know graphics don't mean crap including if a game is for little kids. I'm not defending Maple Story cause that game is just grinding however I am defending Runescape. Runescape is not about having the biggest e-penis, guild or player killing party. It doesn't focus on fighting or flashy spells. It focuses on skills, no shitty professions but many skills. You idiots that judge a game by graphics need to go buy a PS3 and get the **** off the internet.
    Yeah, nothing is more fun that getting wood chopping to level 99.

    Runescape is just bad, its up there with Maple Story. It requires no skill just none stop grinding and mastering useless actions, like fire making.

    Good or Bad graphics, Nothing can make runescape good.

    OnTopic:

    I agree with thread creator.

  25. #50
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 15
    Trisomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I would like it more if all the robots didnt sow up black to me.
    Trisomy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •