Exteel = Worst shooter of all time.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #21
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 21
    *Legend*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Up your ***, around the corner, sippin' tea with Abe Lincoln and SuperMan.
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drawnzer54 View Post
    this game pwnz , not to be mean but YOU probley dont like it cuz YOU suck at it , its really fun , got my invitation yesterday and im a private, with spear , shotgun , sniper , 2 sub machine guns (start off wep) and new arms
    Wow, senseless? It's true, the game does not live up to my standards. The Auto-Aim feature just kills it for me. I can take out 2 or 3 players on my own, but with the lag, and the people that come up in clusters, I get killed very easily. What we should do is petition PlayNC since their Korean counterparts made the game, and get them to make an update without the auto-aim (on small and mid-range items) then try to get them to take out the burst fire so you have more control of your guns (and lessen chances of overheating).

    If the ocean was vodka, and i were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and drink my way up, but the ocean ain't vodka, and i ain't a duck so pass me a bottle and shut the **** up.

  2. #22
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10
    delta260's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In ur closet loaded with guns
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    Unless of course you completely lack hand-eye coordination, then it's perfect for you.

    The game has a whole is completely centered around this awful auto-aim system that allows you to even hit people with attacks you would usually miss in a first/third person shooter. Resulting in the opportunity for even the most unskilled players to get kills by just aiming in the enemies general direction.

    On top of this, all the maps are clearly made for a console style shooter that only allows for 4-8 players, but for some reason everyone plays it on 16 player DM or TDM making every fight into a huge cluster-**** where whichever person has the most people shooting at them will lose because the auto-aim system means it's impossible to outskill a larger group of people the way you would be able to in your standard shooter.
    to me exteel is ok.....when i first looked at the screen shots i thot they looked so friggen kool...but when i played the game...the graphics kinda stinked....

  3. #23
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 13
    Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In a house.
    Posts
    1,775
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Dont whine, Dont complain.

    It's free.
    Bakaly Baka~

  4. #24
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 10
    Hotaznrice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    This game was pertty fun and I think theres somewhere you can tune off ur auto aim if I am correect and Im not plz do so and correct me.


    GO XBOX 360

  5. #25
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12
    SilverIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Tar Valon
    Posts
    1,979
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Allow me to introduce myself. I suck at games. all games. I enjoy rpgs, but can I play 'em? no. I enjoy fps's, but can I get anywhere in them? nope. can't beat anything past the training levels in most. reason: I have no coordination. none. I need to use spell check on almost every word I type, not because I'm retarded, but because I fail at computers. yes, me, I, SilverIce, fail at computers. I win at internets, though. So I found the website nearly a year ago, and signed myself up. finally the beta came, and I braced myself, waiting to die pitifully. it happened. several times. and then, i got better, for the first time in any game, practice payed off, I got better. and i kept getting better until I hit just below average skill level. I can hold my own against one opponent, or a few cp enemies. And I like that. It may be easy for you, but for me, it's a godsend.

  6. #26
    Banned Reputation: 10
    toyzviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    the only reason i dont play games is beacuase... its not smooth in my comp i dont lag but its not smooth

  7. #27
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 10
    Hotaznrice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Sorry to say this but I dont know how do you lagg on exteel I played the Korean Version just fine and it was awsome.


    GO XBOX 360

  8. #28
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverIce View Post
    Allow me to introduce myself. I suck at games. all games. I enjoy rpgs, but can I play 'em? no. I enjoy fps's, but can I get anywhere in them? nope. can't beat anything past the training levels in most. reason: I have no coordination. none. I need to use spell check on almost every word I type, not because I'm retarded, but because I fail at computers. yes, me, I, SilverIce, fail at computers. I win at internets, though. So I found the website nearly a year ago, and signed myself up. finally the beta came, and I braced myself, waiting to die pitifully. it happened. several times. and then, i got better, for the first time in any game, practice payed off, I got better. and i kept getting better until I hit just below average skill level. I can hold my own against one opponent, or a few cp enemies. And I like that. It may be easy for you, but for me, it's a godsend.
    Hence the first line of my original pos. I do believe the point of releasing this game was to make the skill-less feel skilled, in other words, perfect for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Dont whine, Dont complain.

    It's free.
    I feel your point, but as you can clearly see, I am not whining to them on their boards to try to get them to change things. I am whining to you lot mostly for the sake of forewarning people like myself who might happen onto this game, think it looks like something for them, and then find themselves utterly mistaken.

  9. #29
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 21
    *Legend*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Up your ***, around the corner, sippin' tea with Abe Lincoln and SuperMan.
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotaznrice View Post
    Sorry to say this but I dont know how do you lagg on exteel I played the Korean Version just fine and it was awsome.
    That's because it's the Korean version - which is fully released. The NA version is just CB, hence THE LAG.
    Last edited by *Legend*; 12-22-2006 at 06:02 AM.

    If the ocean was vodka, and i were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and drink my way up, but the ocean ain't vodka, and i ain't a duck so pass me a bottle and shut the **** up.

  10. #30
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 20
    Dreakon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    I am whining to you lot mostly for the sake of forewarning people like myself who might happen onto this game, think it looks like something for them, and then find themselves utterly mistaken.
    I feel your point, but everyones opinion is different. To lure people away from a game they might possibly enjoy (with or without the "problems" you all have described) because you just figured everyone will agree with you. It's a rather egotistical attitude, isn't it?

    This applies to just about any free game. It's free, let people try it for themselves. If they ask for your opinion, you can give it.

    Making a thread like this is basically forcing your opinion on people and while that has become commonplace on OnRPG lately, in most cases its just plain rude (especially to those who disagree with you but didn't decide to rant and make a thread about it). Do the majority of you really care about being polite to other OnRPG members you don't even know personally? Of course not... but in the same respect, why are you posting your opinions on here if you don't care about the people reading it?
    Last edited by Dreakon; 12-22-2006 at 06:15 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •