Exteel = Worst shooter of all time.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

I think the games fine, It requires me to think more then other FPS, the aim system doesn't bother me any, I don't see how its anymore cheesy then people spraying bullets without it, did anyone know most people can aim anyway without this feature? So it would be removed, and you still die, uh oh.

Canons can be used fairly easy yes, but your most likely to miss alot, I don't think any human is capable of landing every shot, unless you just got a batch of monkeys that sat around in the match you played. Also, people usualy hunt your butt when your seen with a canon, so you best be ready to fight some melee and do some quick thinking.

As for the lag, I don't experience any, and my computer and internet are the furthest thing from the best. And the bullets flying through the wall, never happened to me, the bullets do stick with you for awhile but with any decent dodgeing this can be avoided.

I get the feeling most of the people saying these things left the game at the trainee point where everyone was the same and lack most skill and equipment. Snipeing in those stages probably could of been operated by a 4 year old, but in the later ranks I find it getting harder to do so, I don't seem to have the super human android abilitys everyone else here seems to have, becuase thats what It sounds like to me, that is, knocking my trainee theory.

As I rank up the game gets more advanced, sure there are some cheesy things but what game doesn't? This is just my opinion, though.

[Side notes I didn't feel like slideing into my earlier comments: About the aim thing, I beleive the overheat was implemented to counter the problems you all seem to have with it, in any other fps you have bullets, usualy more then enough to spray around and kill somebody, just the same here but your limited to your overheat which runs out, fast.]
    »Games & IGN«
    •Wurm Online » Leviathan•
    •FFTA2•
    »Last updated May 31 2010«

Banned Reputation: 10

It's forcing my opinion on people no more than you are forcing yours on me, if you don't like what I say, you can always ignore it.

Keyboard Warrior Reputation: 193

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    Unless of course you completely lack hand-eye coordination, then it's perfect for you.

The game has a whole is completely centered around this awful auto-aim system that allows you to even hit people with attacks you would usually miss in a first/third person shooter. Resulting in the opportunity for even the most unskilled players to get kills by just aiming in the enemies general direction.

On top of this, all the maps are clearly made for a console style shooter that only allows for 4-8 players, but for some reason everyone plays it on 16 player DM or TDM making every fight into a huge cluster-**** where whichever person has the most people shooting at them will lose because the auto-aim system means it's impossible to outskill a larger group of people the way you would be able to in your standard shooter.
    I think its more along the lines of 'Most unrealistic futuristic shooter of all time.'

Everytime I post, I think Murph is about to BROFIST me. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    It's forcing my opinion on people no more than you are forcing yours on me
    What opinion am I forcing on you again?

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

I can't believe you guys..
    Did you know why Exteel made the system like this? Because it's unique
    You know why games gets boring easily? because they are always the same as other games. But Exteel no! it has a unique system and all..
    You guys are too adopted in GunZ, and Counter-Strike type that you think so lowly of unique games..
    BTW the auto lock on system is what made the game Realistic and Futuristic
    In conclusion if you guys don't enjoy the game, don't destroy it for others who enjoy it
    Currently playing:
    SEAL ONLINE
    Tipareth - Cyrus - 5x Knight

Retired Staff Reputation: 33

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
    You know why games gets boring easily? because they are always the same as other games. But Exteel no! it has a unique system and all..
    You guys are too adopted in GunZ, and Counter-Strike type that you think so lowly of unique games..
    I'll take fun over different any day. Just my two cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by FabianN View Post
    God**** **cking Africa and it's Malaria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

lol manic owns yall in a snap of a finger xD

Keyboard Warrior Reputation: 193

Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    I'll take fun over different any day. Just my two cents.
    Totally, Unique != Fun.

Everytime I post, I think Murph is about to BROFIST me. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 10

Isn't this whole auto-targeting system supposed to be , um, unique to Exteel?

Exteel is a game which is set in the future. Heck, if they wanted to make it realistic, the auto target will auto shoot, auto heal and auto move.

BUt that's not fun! Players rather move around themselves, shoot amongst themselves, and run away like cowards themselves. Hence, this totally unique system failed at this point!

The could make it like Blitz, where you can set the auto-lock system, but your damage would be decreased by 25% but the manual targeting system would deal the 100% damage.

Banned Reputation: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
    BTW the auto lock on system is what made the game Realistic and Futuristic
    In conclusion if you guys don't enjoy the game, don't destroy it for others who enjoy it
    how very true

If you didnt realise by now..these are unrealistic 100 years away from being real machines...the auto lock system just adds to the mechs..realistic touch ..so if these were ever real this is what it would be ..like same with the fireing a robot cant have over 25000 finger movements to fire one bullet the burst makes it easier..and again unique, this is the easier shooter in some ways but can be very skillfull if u dont like autoaim use the swords etc

This aint ur average shooter like CS AA Warrock think before u type these slag offs to the auto aim etc

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast