Exteel = Worst shooter of all time.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Veg View Post
    /signed
    Uninstalled. Wasted 20 hours of my life.
    ...so you play video games and you've only wasted 20 hours of your life?

Banned Reputation: 10

I wouldn't call Exteel the worst shooter of all times for a few reasons. Ever notice how high the sensitivity is and how when there's actually fighting you hardly notice it cause you're aiming so much? The auto aim helps alot when there's alot of people and in my opinion that's not the problem. The reason I dislike this game is community based, all they do is play two maps. One map is out in the open and mega small thus it's just a pile up, can't do shit in groups and can't do shit solo. The other map is just as bad. Stop blaming the game and start blaming yourselfs for playing the same level over and over and running around like *****s in high numbers and ganging up on people. You people are treating this game like a generic korean mmorpg except here's the thing, if you're assholes long enough your monsters will stop spawning.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

I play Team matches mostly, so basicly ganging is the way thats played, which gets on my nerves so I clump together with a larger group. Death match is ok but theres no 1on1, its just a roulette of whos going to get stompd on. Last stand is fine just becuase its your team vs NPCs.. So I have to agree about the ganging up thing, however, this game is too fast paced to be played like warrock where you can just split up and take down any which person. Exteel you need to go where the action is, or else no kills, no credits and no new parts. Over all the ganging isn't enough for me to hate this game, its fun when played in groups.

However, I think they should add Capture the flag, the territory thing, just doesn't cut it.. you capture a territory and move on, theres not much defending from what I see, with capture the flag people would have to defend the flag, attack the enemy and chase down the person with the flag..which equals super fun to me.
    »Games & IGN«
    Wurm Online » Leviathan
    FFTA2
    »Last updated May 31 2010«

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Dont whine, Dont complain.

It's free.
    Maybe if the stupid-ass nigras made it p2p, there would not be so many ****tards.

Keyboard Warrior Reputation: 193

Quote Originally Posted by Ramstien View Post
    Maybe if the stupid-ass nigras made it p2p, there would not be so many ****tards.
    Not P2P worthy at all IMO.

Everytime I post, I think Murph is about to BROFIST me. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 6

Quote Originally Posted by ashste999 View Post
    i 100% agree infact, anyone who enjoyed games such as maple story and runescape will LOVE exteel perfect game for the blind and the stupid.
    lol FINALLY someone else who hates the kiddy mmorpgs.
    Elvis was a pussy. Johnny Cash was rock and roll.

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by guinness View Post
    lol FINALLY someone else who hates the kiddy mmorpgs.
    Just so you know graphics don't mean crap including if a game is for little kids. I'm not defending Maple Story cause that game is just grinding however I am defending Runescape. Runescape is not about having the biggest e-penis, guild or player killing party. It doesn't focus on fighting or flashy spells. It focuses on skills, no shitty professions but many skills. You idiots that judge a game by graphics need to go buy a PS3 and get the **** off the internet.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 6

yeah my comment was more focused at maple story and the like, however runescape is just a bad game, the awful graphics just add to its overall terrible.

for the record i am a big fan of isometric 2d games so graphics don't make or break games for me, but if a game just sucks it doesn't matter how good or bad it looks.
    Elvis was a pussy. Johnny Cash was rock and roll.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by I Make Comments View Post
    Just so you know graphics don't mean crap including if a game is for little kids. I'm not defending Maple Story cause that game is just grinding however I am defending Runescape. Runescape is not about having the biggest e-penis, guild or player killing party. It doesn't focus on fighting or flashy spells. It focuses on skills, no shitty professions but many skills. You idiots that judge a game by graphics need to go buy a PS3 and get the **** off the internet.
    Yeah, nothing is more fun that getting wood chopping to level 99.

Runescape is just bad, its up there with Maple Story. It requires no skill just none stop grinding and mastering useless actions, like fire making.

Good or Bad graphics, Nothing can make runescape good.

OnTopic:

I agree with thread creator.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 15

I would like it more if all the robots didnt sow up black to me.
    Trisomy

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast