Exteel = Worst shooter of all time.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 178

What some of you dont realize, it was in Closed Beta. Of Course theres going to be bugs. Closed Beta testers are supposed really see or "encounter" bugs, to report to the Game Managers, Admins, or Dev team, etc. But complaining when it hasnt even been released, shows how mature you are. And if they had to be in developemnt this long, then theyre probably switching servers, stopping the huge crash problem, fixing other glitches. So just because YOU had problems with it during one period (Closed Beta) Doesn't mean you'll have the same problems in Open Beta or release.

Also this game is not a Gunz Rip. It's been in development longer than Gunz, and it Uses one of The Unreal Engines. Why the heck would a company that publishes or has games like Guild Wars, City of Heroes, and the Up coming Tabula Rasa, want to rip some Korean Company they dont even know about.

[01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): it's just im tired of all this
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): women need to know
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): chivalry never existed
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): knights were bastards to everyone
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): What about...
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): JEDI knights?

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

in cunclusion creator of this thread sucks cause he has no skill at the game and he uit early boom dropped truth on you exteel is a fun game and wtf you keep talking about auto aim? thats barely any use if you have machineguns you either manually follow your enemy or you just machingun whore whoever is in front of you the autotargeting moves to whoever is closer so you must follow your target for him/her to die. Also in korean version shot wont follow you that was jsut something stupid that was added in the cb version in america reason they are taking so long is fixing all the shit hey did to the game that messep it up the korena version is a top game
    join me my breathen wolf let us skin those who call themselves human

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Just a quick note about the weapons and their "auto lock"...

There seem to be two reasons for the targeting recticle. First its a newbie aid (not denying it). The second reason is to make long range weapons long ranged weapons. Why? If you really think about it, the weapon essentially has a lock on area thats shaped like a pyramid (thanks to the shape of the recticle). Closer in it becomes harder to lock on.

As for the aim complainers...you guys ever considered getting your butt out of the newbie levels? Near the middle of the CB I did get out of there and I got royally served. Then I learned to get better. Jee, ends up that you really DO need skill for this. But stay in the Newbie level and you end up running around in a shooting gallery. You really shoulda tried the harder ranked rooms, it becomes WAY harder to do stuff.

And for those of you that say that the auto aim makes it hard to live...suck it up.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by runeblade48 View Post
    Ok, I havent played yet but let me fill you guys in on something. This isnt really ment to be a tps. Have you ever played the game virtual on? That is what this game is supposed to be. An online mulitplayer virtual on. The creater even mentioned virtual on in his interview. For those of you who dont know Virtual On was an arcade game and also came out on the dreamcast. It was a mech fighting game were you dashed around, shot each other (yes with auto aim) and came in close for melee attacks if you wished. The skill isnt involved in the shooting, its involved in the timing of the dashes to avoid attacks. Fast paced dashing doesnt allow time for aiming. Anyway my friends and I really enjoyed the virtual on games and I am looking forward to playing this, and yea its free if you dont want to play it then dont.

I also dont think you guys are seeing the big picture. This is a big step for online mech games. Sure the combate system might have some flaws but I think they are going the right direction with the fast paced gameplay. Think about it. Later they could fix the combat system. Put it in a huge free roaming world, allow clanning and bases, you could escape by flying into near by woods hiding and turning off you mech, end homming beacons to clansmen. I am getting ahead of myself. I see this game as a means to an end and I will support it cause the better it does the better chance a newer better online mech game will come.

agreed, auto aim adds to the fast paced action of this game.

εчз.souvαииαяαтн

Exteel - DiabloX

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

Take this game for what you want it...personally, this game filled many of the void I have been looking for. Robots(EVA stylish i think which is even better) Guns, Swords, Action, Character Building elements, and for a online action game... money isn't that hard to earn( in under 50 winning games u could twink compared to warrock's 200games for 1 item 1 day or Rumble fighter's 400 for 1 good perma item)and i can just play a game and get off... no long quests, which is a godsend cause i am testing all kinds of progs all day long.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Unless of course you completely lack hand-eye coordination, then it's perfect for you.

The game has a whole is completely centered around this awful auto-aim system that allows you to even hit people with attacks you would usually miss in a first/third person shooter. Resulting in the opportunity for even the most unskilled players to get kills by just aiming in the enemies general direction.

On top of this, all the maps are clearly made for a console style shooter that only allows for 4-8 players, but for some reason everyone plays it on 16 player DM or TDM making every fight into a huge cluster-**** where whichever person has the most people shooting at them will lose because the auto-aim system means it's impossible to outskill a larger group of people the way you would be able to in your standard shooter.

-- You clearly haven't played enough of this game to even put your opinion on what type of colors this game has.

When you actually play real games, the ones with skilled players vs. skilled players they all use rifles, swords or smgs. While each mech is speeding either way...

It isn't so easy to aim when you have a mech flying faster then you can move your mouse. You probably played a game without either of you using your booster and are basing your opinion off that. Play a game for more then 2 minutes you may actually learn about the game.

-- Also, i've played almost all of the different types of fps's out there... Each of them having one thing in common, luck.... This game actually has the skill to make or break a game unlike CS where you have luck of knockback and luck of getting a head shot. You just don't like the fact that you actually need to think in this game, rather then moving a mouse and clicking on a target.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

CS:S ftw.

kthxbai.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

haha yeah...thsi game is REALLy bad. its impossible to dodge n e thing. if u play this game, u wont feel like a bad ass. its rare to see a killing spree over 3 kills in a row. u cant hold ur own in this game, its all about stealing kills, and getting killed. If u like to trade kills, this is the game for u!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 24

Everything you said is completly wrong, its possible to dodge attacks, you most likely suck. And you can get more tahn 3 kills in a row with out dieing.

ill post more later

"I usually assume my teammates are retarded."

http://justified-gaming.enjin.com/

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

not hard to get a good k/d ratio if you know what your doing, you need to rely on your teammates as baites.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast