Exteel = Worst shooter of all time.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation: 10

Default Exteel = Worst shooter of all time.

Unless of course you completely lack hand-eye coordination, then it's perfect for you.

The game has a whole is completely centered around this awful auto-aim system that allows you to even hit people with attacks you would usually miss in a first/third person shooter. Resulting in the opportunity for even the most unskilled players to get kills by just aiming in the enemies general direction.

On top of this, all the maps are clearly made for a console style shooter that only allows for 4-8 players, but for some reason everyone plays it on 16 player DM or TDM making every fight into a huge cluster-**** where whichever person has the most people shooting at them will lose because the auto-aim system means it's impossible to outskill a larger group of people the way you would be able to in your standard shooter.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 26

I have no idea what exteel is but free fps like these usually suck balls

Besides some idiot stealing my name BOD2K7 i thought the game was decent.

The only thing that really annoyed me was when you shot your gun kept shooting after you let go of your clicker. That was so ****en annoying maybe it was lag? The auto aim thing i dont care about.

I cant see anyone paying to play this game tho. Even if it was free i dont think i would play often or really care for it.
    Last edited by Bod2k7; 12-21-2006 at 06:28 AM.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

it's not really auto-shoot, the pistols and SMGs fire in bursts, so a single click will have you fire 5-10 shots so you can aim more decently by just alternating left and right clicks. It makes it also easier to maintain heat control (think its about 6-8 continuous bursts till overheat)
    Messing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    it's not really auto-shoot, the pistols and SMGs fire in bursts, so a single click will have you fire 5-10 shots so you can aim more decently by just alternating left and right clicks. It makes it also easier to maintain heat control (think its about 6-8 continuous bursts till overheat)
    false it would be easier to maintain heat control if i had "control" of my guns more. instead of some stupid burst shot system they have its retarded.

Thats like saying you have more control of your car because its a automatic and shifts gears for you...

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

/hmm....actually, that is true *goes back to his dusty old mech manuals* Maybe they should implement a novice and normal command system, with the novice having the aim assist system and burst-fire mode while the truer pilots only had lock-on and could control the firing systems better.
    Messing around.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    Unless of course you completely lack hand-eye coordination, then it's perfect for you.

The game has a whole is completely centered around this awful auto-aim system that allows you to even hit people with attacks you would usually miss in a first/third person shooter. Resulting in the opportunity for even the most unskilled players to get kills by just aiming in the enemies general direction.

On top of this, all the maps are clearly made for a console style shooter that only allows for 4-8 players, but for some reason everyone plays it on 16 player DM or TDM making every fight into a huge cluster-**** where whichever person has the most people shooting at them will lose because the auto-aim system means it's impossible to outskill a larger group of people the way you would be able to in your standard shooter.
    agreed, i uninstalled this game years ago (it was fun for the first day or so) the auto aim system is really bad( when you get targeted and run around the corner the bullets go straight through the wall and still hit you) and the "sniping" in this game which are the big cannons are to easy aswell( a 4 year old can jump in and time the shots).
    the 16 player matches are really worthless since you cant move an inch without having 6 or 7 people blast you with mech guns.

though If its 2 on 1 or so and they have mechs, double rifles are handy you back off their range and blast them since rifles have a mid range.

stab killer go play americas army online its the best FPS PERIOD its free to play i think u will like it it is very realistic and sponsored by the real army of the us it has over 4 million players

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i like exteel its a fun game u kno but its a bit hard do all the high lvl ppl with good guns.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1023 View Post
    stab killer go play americas army online its the best FPS PERIOD its free to play i think u will like it it is very realistic and sponsored by the real army of the us it has over 4 million players
    yeah americas army is really exciting, u sit on top of a roof waiting to get shot or possibly shoot someone else, who will then notice you and kill you with 1 hit. most boring FPS IMO.

Please if you're going to flame me, do it in full english, no game terms, no l33t speak, just English.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast