Known Bugs

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

lol either your internet cant connect or GO is patching the game at the moment report it as bug to them hopefully it will help
    GO Player

:shiraho
    warrior/lvl60

Depression
    warrior/lvl31

zienst
    sin.lvl33

Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    There's a weird bug on with the Blacksmith in Sentosa. He won't give me the Heirloom of the Blacksmith quest o_O It's in my quest log and I met the requirments (Lvl 25 and finished the Guard's booze quest and I still have the stupid broken sword) But he still won't give me the quest ;
    Yeah same with me. Btw what level did u recieve this quest at. Level 20? or level 21? Im currently a level 21 glove sin and i got this quest but i cant seem to accept it, i didnt have the broken sword with me though, it was in my storage. I'll see if i can accept the quest with my broken sword.

When it's loading character data, it says 'Character info loading failure'. I tried uninstalling the game and restarting my comp. too. It still doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by khanhhiiee View Post
    When it's loading character data, it says 'Character info loading failure'. I tried uninstalling the game and restarting my comp. too. It still doesn't work
    mhm mhm same thing is happening to me and my friend. how the hell can we fix this!? i just turned lvl 25 too! *pissed off asian* >:[

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456