The GO Guru(This is a FAQ. Read here first!)

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

ok question when i go 2 start game says missing exe.game file can some 1 help me out.please

OK um Question when i go to start game it says EXE.Game file missing.Help
    Last edited by Linker Of The Gods; 01-23-2007 at 02:55 PM.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Linker Of The Gods View Post
    ok question when i go 2 start game says missing exe.game file can some 1 help me out.please

OK um Question when i go to start game it says EXE.Game file missing.Help
    ooff..that's quite a problem. i suggest that you reinstall the game and look around the site to make sure they don't have any availbale patches for you. besides that, im' useless for this case

Slogan created by Kai and Me

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Crippen View Post
    Umm... Question. I'm a level 13 swordie, and I have 6 skill points currently.

Is it normal that I have no skills besides the 4 basic ones? (med, jump, run, palm)

I thought I would have gotten the sword/blade mastery skill at level 10 (after I did the job change), but... Nothing on my skills list. Just the 4 basic ones. Or is there some way of obtaining them?

Yesh, I'm new.
    Yea you have to obtain them through quests. Check the Warrior Job NPC for available skills that you want. They also show up on your quest tab, press Q in game for a list of quests you can do.

Unhappy

i cant put in my member ID.it says to press check ID first then input the ID but that doesnt work niether.

is there a way to fix this?or possible is there another website where i can register?

Quote Originally Posted by soso101 View Post
    i cant put in my member ID.it says to press check ID first then input the ID but that doesnt work niether.

is there a way to fix this?or possible is there another website where i can register?
    Did you type your ID in the box that popped up and then clicked check/go/w/e in that box?

Unhappy

thats the thing when i click on check ID the pop up doesnt come up.it only worked once and when i was done registering some wierd asian wirting came in a pop up so i exited

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 14

Q: I'm level 13 and I haven't recieved any new skills, is there some way of obatining them?
    A: You have to vist your job instructor and complete a task for him/her to learn your skill.

Q:
    I can't register my ID, it says to check it but the pop up won't come up. Help?
    A: Make sure you are using Inter Explorer, and that your pop ups are enabled.

Q: My client says that I have Exe.Game file missing, what should I do?
    A: First go check in the folder and make sure it's there. You need to make sure it didn't get moved somehow. Then try to redownload the game, or contact the administrators at gobugreport@gameflier.my.com

Eh? You need iE? I got it fine on Firefox though..

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 14

Well for me the site doesn't work all the way on firefox. I can't see announcements and I can't get pop ups. So maybe for some people it works, but it's better to use IE. Because it should work for everyone on IE.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

My problem is where I fill in all the places on registration (except mobile which doesn't seem to be required) and click register. But then it gives me a pop-up in some strange language to me and sends me back to the page. What's wrong and what does the message mean?

LOOKING FOR NEW MMORPG TO PLAY

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast