The GO Guru(This is a FAQ. Read here first!)

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 14

Allright, thank you for that. I wasn't too sure if it boosted defense, and didn't have time to check it out yesterday. Ask the guru now, after all it's free.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

ehh where do i train a lvl 16 glove sin? and issit worth to get the most expensive throwing star... its only 6dmg more... any comments? and maybe a layout of where to train for my sinx? ^_^

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 14

Well let's see where do I start.

As for your training spot you should probably stop leveling at Mr Lompat, and move on to Cap Payungs and Kampung Eggies. You can find them in the first few maps of North Sentosa Plains(Best training spot for them).

If you have the money to waste on pots and expensive stars, then go ahead. It's always useful to do more damage. However it is probably best to stick to what you find. You'll find alot of stars in your next few training camps.

Until about level 18 you should train at first two maps of North Sentosa Plains. Then at 18 or 19 move on to the next maps where you will find Matas(Evil priest looking monsters) and Ah Doinks(Zombie looking monsters).

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

DarkEssence, if i may make a fix, the 2nd job is indeed at level 69, it is not 60. i talked to a few more people and all of them say 69 (pros from chinese GO)

@xShendelzare

haha, don't mean to intrude on your "guruness" DarkEssence but i can't resist a question especially about a glove sin. For a training spot, i personally went to north sentosa plains 5. in that map there is a big destroyed wooden structure really early on in the map. if you press down on it you will be in a room with those eggies and mata. if you keep ranged, you will be able to destroy them easily and level fast. And you don't need the more powerful stars. Even though the few K might not chop off a lot from you now, if you keep buying it'll eventually turn into a huge number, rely on drops ENTIRELY, and ask other people for donations. Stars mostly just take up people's inventory space and they would be glad to get it out of there. As for leveling in the future, that secret spot should serve you well for 16 and 17. at level 18 once you get double shot, i suggest going straight to ah doinks and r2d2's in the next map of the hidden zone. that should suffice till level 22. at level 22 you can go to titiwangsa and train on pirates of the currybean and turtles, just wathc yourself- they own. i leveled there till level 30 and i still lv there.
    Last edited by Duo; 01-02-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Slogan created by Kai and Me

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

for sword warriors, can you list like a leveling guide from level 10 on?
    also what are combat strategies for warriors? do i just keep pressing attack or do i jump around or what?
    and what lvl equipment do you recommend to start upgrading with? i have a lvl 10 box and lvl 7 mirror at 100% currently and im lvl 10

Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    for sword warriors, can you list like a leveling guide from level 10 on?
    also what are combat strategies for warriors? do i just keep pressing attack or do i jump around or what?
    and what lvl equipment do you recommend to start upgrading with? i have a lvl 10 box and lvl 7 mirror at 100% currently and im lvl 10
    There are many different stat builds you can follow. I'll tell them to you can you can see wich one you like best. The most common one is the 3 str to 1 vit build. you will deal nice damage and the damage you take will be minimal as well. Though you won't be extremely powerful with this build, you will be just about average. Another build is the 2 str to 2 vit build. You will be absolutely untouchable. pretty much everything will do 1 damage on you, however, you will be dealing low numbers and require more time to level up- this is the ultimate tanker build. A build i've heard of is 2 str, 1 dex, 1 vit. the dexterity helps with hitting critical hits which is a little + for warriors since criticals deal nice damage. Now, my personal favorite is a 4 str build- pure str. with this build, you will be dealing 120-130 damage(depending on what monster you're killing) at level 13. It is true though that you will be taking as much damage as a sin does. For the 3 str, 1 vit, 2 str, 2 vit, and 2 str, 1 dex, 1 vit builds, you do not need to upgrade at all until level 20. for the pure str build, you should upgrade your armor to at least +10 using BOXES and RINGS. save your mirrors for level 30 equips.

For attacking, it's best that you keep your feet on the ground and slash. do not spam the space bar, but rather TIME your hits and know your delay time. if you do consistantly on time hits, monsters will be unable to land any special moves on you (like mr. lompat's claw attack).

Here's a little list of training spots i found helpful in my days

Lv11-13
    Sungai Wang 8
    Lv14-16
    North Sentosa Plains 5
    Lv17-19
    The Secret map linking to North Sentosa Plains 5 (the warp is on a big wood structure)
    Lv20-23
    The map AFTER the secret map mentioned above, training on ah doinks and r2d2s
    Lv24-30
    Sungai Buloh 1 and 2 (right next to Titiwangsa, a town on the next area)

Beyond that I am clueless for now. The next area of monsters afterwords is level 40+ so i don't think you want to do that yet.

Banned Reputation: 113

Bah,Duo is better than you,DarkEssence,and he already has posted most of this.
    He helps alot more than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Bah,Duo is better than you,DarkEssence,and he already has posted most of this.
    He helps alot more than you.
    hey no being evil or i will shoot you with a pea gun

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 26

can i help? but anywho, do you know how long the frekin snake is? cause i dont know if i should go after i hit 30 O.O

[Mine and Duo's Slogan]:

[Currently Playing]:

LoL - Tickle Me Harry
    http://tinyurl.com/HKCYouTube
    http://harrykayan.deviantart.com/

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

What class does the most damage close range? Sins or Warriors? I dont;p care about def at all, I want pure atk in GO.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast