Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The GO Guru(This is a FAQ. Read here first!)

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

Hey guys i started this game yesterday and i REALLLY like it its AWESOME!!
    Im almost lvl 10 and i was wondering what class is really fun that will keep me playing this game for a LONG time???
    Also what class has like super AWESOME skills???
    Thanks for your help
    Last edited by Kingassasin; 01-21-2007 at 05:05 PM.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

I'm level 17 with 65% now. Thanks to the 2 helpful people in this topic, I can train perfectly.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 14

Q: What are the skills for claw assassin?
    A: For a claw assassin, you absolutely must get claw mastery to 20 before you touch anything else. Never, and i mean NEVER level up upper cut. Dash strike lv 1 does more damage and to 3 monsters at the same time. Just use normal slashes in between your dash strikes. It's not worth it paying 11 mp for a hit that does the same damage as a normal one, and putting 4 points into it will probably only increase its atk power by 20-30. As for dash strike, it's going to be your main leveling skill for a long ass time. I suggest getting it to lv 5, then getting it to 10, then saving until level 35+ when you have more mp. Also you should be saving up for evasion then, since you will be up close in person, the only threat you have is the chance of getting hit by a magic attack (unless of course you take 1 step too many and ram your face into the monster). and since you won't be touching upper cut, you should maybe boost envenom up to lv 5 or 10 (i kept mine at 5 and it was perfectly fine) and then save up points for when they add the level 40 and 50 skills (i sure hope those are attack skills, i don't want an endless stream of buffs =O)

Q: Where is the NPC "Doctor" located?
    A: East Sentosa Gate, to the right side in the potionss shop.

Q: How do I locate players?
    A: As of right now, you can't. Try adding a lot of people to friends, that way you'll know if they are online, and then whisper/message them.

Q: Theres a thing on the site in game guide called school but its not working what is it?
    A: We don't really know right now, but we're assuming that it's an advanced tutorial.

Q: Im almost lvl 10 and i was wondering what class is really fun that will keep me playing this game for a LONG time??
    A: This is exretemly opinionated. I can't tell you what class might be fun for you, but for me it's always been a mage. I love ranged classes, that have awesome spells. The reason I don't like assassins is because their gloves pretty much all look the same.

Q: Which class has the most awesome skills?
    A: Also opinionated, you have to go look at some videos and decide for yourself.

Please read the faq before posting a question. I do not want to post the same question more than once, and it's easier for us to respond to questions that have not been answered yet. Thank you.

Thanks Matt, we're glad to help.

thanks where can i see movies of different classes???

Q: Where can I see movies of different classes?
    A: The best place to try is www.youtube.com Just search for Ghost Online, or specific characters. You can also try fansite forums, such as www.ghost-land.net

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

What's this Chaos/Order thing? Is it like a guild or something?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

How many enemies can the multi target skills hit?

Sword Thrust: Attacks up to four enemies in front by thrusting the sword into them.

Double Slash: someone said it was AoE, how many things can it hit?
    Same with dash strike, fire/ice arrow, and the ice box thing. Thanks in advance.

Q: What's the Chaos/Order thing?
    A: It's your second job I believe. You choose either good or evil(Chaos or Order).

Q: How many enemies can Double Dash/Dash Strike/Fire/Ice Arrow/Frozen Land hit?
    A: Double Dash can hit up to three enemies. Dash Strike can hit up to three enemies. Fire and Ice arrow can hit up to one each. Frozen land can hit up to four enemies, or hit one enemy four times, or two enemies two times each.

hey im lvl 12 and im not sure if im doing it right but i left str on 10 and just kept putting it into dex? im a sin.am i supposed to do 3dex 1 str? or just keep putting all 4 into dex? and um where is the crystal river? im doing a quest and i have no idea where that is. also can someone help me with the skill guide for sins i know u have it up but i cant seem to follow it.

Okay I'm just going to answer all of your questions in one paragraph and then translate it later into the faq. Mostly you need to have dex, but str is also useful...You can put 3:1 or go all dex it's up to you. When I experienced around with the stats, I found that dex added only a bit more than str to damage. So probably keep it 3:1. Which quest are you doing, because I don't remember seeing anything about crystal river, but it may have been changed in the patch. So if you give me details I can help you out. Also what kind of help do you need with the skill tree? Oh and what kind of sin are you? Claw or glove?

hmm well i'm not in the process of doing it.its on my quest list and the title is: "defeat the mobs of crystal rivers" and it says to go to crystal river [4] and visit QJ guide.hm i forgot about a claw or glove.well im using a claw right now.what is the difference between them?

and thank you for answering my questions.

Q: What is the difference between claws and gloves?
    A: Claws are close-combat and gloves are ranged.

You're welcome, it's why I made this thread

If someone can help him with the quest, that would be great. I've never heard of it.

yeah just found out bout the difference between glove and claw and im going to be a glove sin.whats the stats for that? u said 5-10 range mastery? and what would be next?

MAX mastery. For stats you need to go all dex or 3:1 dex:str. Get Double Shot, not mastered but maybe to 7 or 10. Get Envenum to like 4. Penetrator to no more than 10 I think, or maybe it's useful to max. All I know is it can hi8t up to 4 monsters with 190% max damage. DS can hit 2 monsters or one monster twice with 330% max damage, so choose between maxing one of those. You also want to save up points for evasion, since it helps you to dodge magical attack.
    Last edited by DarkEssence; 01-22-2007 at 06:23 AM.

the quest can be obtained at [sungai wang 4], just talk to the sungai wang guide there.

Oh, wow it got changed to crystal river? Haha weird.

Q: Where do I get the quest about the Crystal River?
    A: It's actually the quest found at Sungai Wang 4, talk to the guide.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Q: Do i get more slots to skill menu if i learn really many skills?
    Im something.

I'm not sure what you mean by that question, can you rephrase?

What stats i raise for glove sin?
    Im something.

Dex is the most important. Str is the second stats, but mostly focus on dex.

If in skill menu is.. 8 slots, do i get more slots if i learn 10 skills? / Can i learn 10 skills?
    Im something.

You can, but i doubt all of them will work. The skills are divided between the two weps for your class. And there are only like 4-6 skills for the 1st job adv
    Last edited by Greed; 01-22-2007 at 05:42 PM.

I am actually thinking about becoming a Taoist (mage) becuase it looks kinda cool! So I looked at the questions and answers but i didnt really understand wat u were talking about sorry for being so dumb. So what should the Mage Build be?? Just all INT intill lvl 20? then from then 3 on INT and 1 on VIT??
    Sorry for such a noob question but thanks!
    Also for mage what is better : fan or staff????? i was kinda thinkin fan but i dunno thanks!

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

for a glove assassin, after i maxed out range mastery, what skill should i focus on next? i read some guides and it told me to put 5 points into double shot first, but wouldn't it be better if i put the points into penetrator since it hits more opponents and double shot doesnt even hit double sometimes...
    and do i max penetrator or double shot first?

Yea its pure int till lvl 20 and then 3:1 int vit But you can add vit earlier if you take too much dmg/die too fast. With the fans vs staff, IMO I'd say Fans cuz they look alot cooler than staffs which just look dumber with each passing level..