The GO Guru(This is a FAQ. Read here first!)

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

How much can you upgrade equipment? Maybe I just don't understand your guide, but how many levels can it have? I made my level 10 glove +3 and i tried adding a necklace to it and a mirror and they didn't do anything...as far as I can tell. Does it just have a lower sucess chance, is +3 the highest, or do these items serve other purposes?

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 14

The one thing I hate most, is ingrates. I don't have to try and help people, and neither does Duo. We're doing it to be nice to those that don't know much about this game. I'm sorry if I'm not as good at explaning things or if I didn't answer your question, or whatever your problem is. Just try not to flame, and stay positive to people's help. As for updates, I've been gone all day(In fact I work alot) but I will update the first page very soon. Now onto the last two questions.

For the registration, I don't think it's open any more. It should be at the top of the site, on a sidebar it takes you to their company site.

Equipments can be upgraded 10 times each(Whether they succeed or fail). If it didn't do anything then that means it failed. Mirrors have 70% succeeding and necklaces have 80%.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

question what is the skill build for assasin(GLOVE) im lvl 13 and im gonna max Range Mastery i already have Penetrator

I hate idiots who think everything is a flame. I was obviously saying it was my mistake if I missunderstood your information and was asking an already answered question.

Wow, I hate people who think everything is about them, and jump to conclusions. You obviously did not get enough attention as a child. I was actually referring to FullMetal who came in here only to say that Duo helps alot more and that he is better than me.

Now to answer EvilEyez Skill
    For a glove assassin you should deffinetly master "Range Mastery" because free damage is always useful. I think doubleshot is also a must to master, but not right away. Seeing as how it uses up alot of mp you should probably get it to 5 or 10 first then save points to master it later. I've also heard that envenom is also very useful, but mostly in PvP. So don't max it but deffinetly get some points in it. Evasion is really useful because you get to dodge magical attacks from monsters, which usually do more damage anyways. So try to get some points in that. So really you need to master DS and Mastery, after that it's really your decision.

Banned Reputation: 10

I hate idiots who dont contribute anything to post and focus on others and Flame but i love them again if they get back ontopic and Help eachother out with their problems like this post is subjected to.

Everyone Calm ,G'day ~~~

I'm not exactly sure if you were helping me out or using me as an example, but thanks for trying to keep the order. Anyways I'll be on all night for those who have questions. The guru knows all...or pretends to.

Well you responded right after my post saying that I might not understand your explanation about the Souls and sarcastically apologized about not providing good enough information to people. FullMetal didn't say you don't provide good information...it was more like you don't really provide any information. So why would you reply to FullMetal's comment by saying you are sorry for not being good at explaining things? I think you post was directed at a number of people.

I think I would know who I directed my post at, thank you. At the end I even added "Now onto answering questions" I wouldn't answer your question if I was arguing with you. He said I provided information worse than Duo, not that I didn't provide any. I called him an ingrate because he just comes in here flaming and doesn't ask a question or help anyone or anything. How would you be an ingrate? Anyways, I do have people to help. So unless you have a question, please stop.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 11
    NOUUUUUUUUUU Infractions: 9001/1 (Over nine thousand.)

If you were refering to me, Dark, I was really serious.

I'd think that in Japanese or Chinese version of GO, they told you more of the story line...

And about he meaning of life, that was just something I threw in to mess around.

But anyway.

Usually if I knew something that other people didn't, I'd only share it to my friends, so we can outlevel all the clueless people.

"HEY GUYS I FOUND A HIDDEN PLACE WITH MONSTERS THAT GIVE 1K EXP EACH WOO!"

sup guiz lol

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast