Wheel of Time: Dawn of the Age

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12

((So should I or should i not remove the Aeil as they are? and if i should, should there be a replacement? actually, unless you complain other wise, i am removing Aiel from the race selection. now get on with the character sheets!))

people out here... Reputation: 534

((Really, do whatever you want. It's your RP.))

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12

Name: Kellin
    Race: Human
    Class: Aes Sedai
    History/Description: Kellin was born in the land of Essenia, near the city of Tear. he grew up on a merchant boat, and has always loved the sea. When it was discovered he had some gift with the One Power, he was shiiped off to Tar Valon. he was only ten at the time. He advanced from a novice to an accepted very quickly, and by the time he was twenty six years of age, he was raised to a full Aes Sedai, under the Yellow Ajah. His gift for healing was unparalelled, mortal wounds could be healed with a flick of an eye, Sickness could be banished from an entire city with his new and radical techniques. He also had another talent, which he held very dear. He created all kinds of angreal, but most especially, he created ter'angreal. He did not make the usual type however, but wings. His dream was to fly, and for years he had toiled over his work, making very little headway in the way he wanted. Perhaps eventually his dream will be fully recognized. Kellin is blond, and seems to have a very washed out look to him, like very old paintings. He has very pale grey eyes, and a sickly colour to his skin. He appears to be no more than a peasant at most times, and has distanced himself from other Aes sedai, save for a few close friends. Although powerful, he channels himself almost to death often, which has made him look older than he is, even with his Aes Sedai immunity to age.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10
    A disused server somewhere on the great wide network

Malthesar, Male Aes Sedai, Green Ajah.

Malthesar is one of the oldest Aes Sedai in the Tar Valon, yet like all Aes Sedai he carries an ageless look about him, as if time just passes him by. He looks neither young nor old, and he has both great wisdom and strength in the Power. He is slow to anger, but when riled he is not one to let go. His strength is in construction, he is able to change wrought iron into cuendillar in the blink of an eye, and he, along with a team of assistants, has just begun work on a great sa'angreal, to be used, along with it's counterpart not yet begun, to banish evil from this world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12