Not rly a rant

Banned Reputation: 0

Default Not rly a rant

But I was thinking, is it just me or does thi sgame almost play like a single player game?

I'm only at level 17 or something I haven't played in a few days or so but this is my reason why I stopped. It feels like I'm playing like Diablo single player or something.

I was at first amazed and humoured by the names of the items, and I loved the fighting mobs bit, but after awhile, it feels like I start to get annoyed with all continous dungeon splunking, I mean If you enjoy Taloms Quest I guess this is the game for you, but is there a sort of disconnected from the community feel that I don't like very much.

Anyone out there with a higher level that knows more about this can help me? Does it get better? Are you always fighting by yourself?

Egh it's really a good game but wth when does it get interesting?

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

yeah bro i am with u , but i am sure they will add many things to the game , and always play with party never play alone , when u play alone it is very boring , so just play till they add things to the game :P

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

hey punkybuster dude, if you stopped could you lend me your account to test the game pls? pm me the details huge thanks

Nah, marcelo I used my plaync account name for convenience so I cant, sorry.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

It is in closed beta you know. You can send your complaints, and they might fix it before open beta.

Good idea, but I don't like to hassle companies with my problems, I mean I'm sure they will add in some more multiplayer aspects, because if I feel that way about it I'm sure atleast someone else did too. Single player splunkin' gets old, even with a game as well put together as this, ya know?