iDO (International Digimon Online)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default iDO (International Digimon Online)

Game Title: iDO (International Digimon Online)
    Game Site: Coming Soon

Game Features
    • Explore both the Real & Digital Worlds
    • Customizable 3D Characters (DW3 Style)
    • Choose between Digimon Owner or Digimon Human (Spirit Evolution)
    • Digimon from all Seasons
    • Real-Time Digimon Battling
    • Warp, Soul, Hybrid & DNA Evolution
    • One Digimon Per Character
    • Eight Characters on Each Account
    • DNA Digivolution can be accomplished with friends
    • Digimon Card Game intergrated into the game
    • Familiar Citys become new again like Asuka City
    • Digimon World 3 Graphics
    • Free to Download & Play

Game Story
    A whole new game that revolutionizes technology has been made. It's called Digimon Online (iDO for short). Your in the real world, you can do w/e you want. But to start the game, you must go to the Digimon Online Center to start the game. You enter the game w/ no Digimon at all. You must go befriend a Digimon (of baby, in-training, or rookie) so you can quest through the Digital World. After that, you train, level up, & do quests (which will be added weekly). There are many parts you can do, you may get the 4 badges, compete in the monthly tournaments, which if you win, you will be entered in the Yearly top 12. Many things to come, remember, this is still in development.

Game Team - MAGAMI
    • Stunt - Game Creator
    • Cyncro - Quest, Tournaments, & Special Event Ideas
    • OMNIMONX - Spriter

Yes, we have a small team, & are looking for more. We need:

• Programmers
    • Graphic Designers (who make graphics very similar to Digimon World 3)
    • Coders
    • Support Helper

Please do not reply unless you have feedback or want to be a part of the team. Also, I'm kind of new to this, I know it's my first project, but I want to get it done the way I promise. If any of you guys can help out, it'd really be appreciated.

Update:
    6/13/06
    More sprite RIPS again:

6/12/06
    Sprite RIPS have been completed. Here is some of them for those who doubted me:

Last edited by Stunt; 06-14-2006 at 01:58 AM.
    STUNT

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

You know, there is a such thing as copyright infringement.

-Bryan-

It's a fan game, there has been a lot of fan games made, look at that Korean Digimon game.
    STUNT

Crumbly, yet Good Reputation: 75

I'd advise against it... many a chrono trigger projects have been shut down for copyright infringement... of course, it's your choice, but don't be surprised if whoever owns that copyright sends you a cease and desist letter while you're in the middle of your project.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

isnt chrono tigger allready a game though? well strickly a game and not a television show. television shows make most of there money from that and its free advertising for them.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 78

hmm, I used to be a Digimon fan when I was 11... well good luck...
    Games I'm playing atm:
    HoG by F2PMMO.com

its possible you will get sued also who plays digimon no offense even though i would probaly join lol but i really couldn't be arsed with all the characters

Quote Originally Posted by genaga
    its possible you will get sued also who plays digimon no offense even though i would probaly join lol but i really couldn't be arsed with all the characters
    I just like the fact of the series. Havin' some monster that can evolve & increase power, then combine to a newer monster. Then havin' some device that controls all that, you know?
    STUNT

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Copyright Infringement... Ask permission

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Fans are entitled to fan based games, just as much as they are entitled to fan sites. Theres a limit to what fans are alloud and theres the fact that they can make a fan game but theres the fact that they are not allowed to sell it. If I were to make a fansite its just the same as making a fan game it has information about the theme and has things to do in the theme wich in this case is digimon. The fan can build, remake things but is not entitled to manufacture these fan goods for there own profit. This has ban debated to at many locations and its always ben agreed. Take a look at fpsc people make star wars fan games from that and none of them have ever ben sued. Yes digimon is a trademark name and all content in copyright to the company that invented them. But if they found a fansite for there content they would be happy, not want to sue a person.

A fan game is more of a tribute and a hobby more than a copyright infrigment. Same as if it were a fansite, or a built in fan rpg, like people make rpg mods in html for invision based on digimon, its all free that they make so theres no harm, theres a difference between fan based content and sharing illegaly stolen content, mostly because the fans content are there own content.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast