Kstylers- Egos Bigger than their Shotties

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

View Poll Results: K-stylers = huge egos?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! no doubt. They're all talk

10 27.78%
  • No, you're just a moron Duo

8 22.22%
  • Not as many as you say there are

2 5.56%
  • I just play and don't care if they do or not

11 30.56%
  • It bugs me but i don't say anything

5 13.89%
    Banned Reputation: 6

Your right...you really are but i am not one but many are...too many im mostly silent in a game..even if i do kill someone then they end up saying 'noob' or 'not trying' especially in duel games, then i get kicked after a couple wins in a row..like 10

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

lol yeah they talk too much lol

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post
    Ever since the day i learned what k-styling was, i have seen many people saying things such as "ROFL [insert name], i could own you so bad, you are a noob", and "lol, i can beat him easily" and "did you see that shot? i'm so leet". And then when i fight these kinds of people, i kill them after a while, and then they say stuff like "ROFL noob, you got a lucky shot" or "My fingers are too cold, otherwise i'd own you" or "lol, still warming up" (never improves) or, simply and bluntly, "noob" (leaves room). So now the question - do you think that most/many kstylers are just cocky pro wanna be's that think that if they can BF and SS that they think they are "teh shiz"? I say, YES. no doubt at all.

u have to difference between the k-styler pros, and the guys that think that, cuz they practiced SS and Bf for 3 weeks, now they r k-styler pros...and dont know who to do a proper wallrun of even defend...

K-style is not only the moves, but knowing when, vs who,and how to do them..and most ppl fail at that, there not pros,in fact they can barely call themselves k-stylers, they r just shit with twisted fingers.
    god, even the biggest noobs can turtle them easily lmao

but when u step in front of a pro k-stlye wif bazooka/breaker and nice hs, hhs, rs skillz, we all know who is gonna win 10-0.
    and then, yeah, its true that "you got a lucky shot" or "My fingers are too cold" are valid excuses.

anyway k-stylers also die by sprayers or turtles, being leet doesnt mean u are invincible..it means that, even tho u could win using pathetic and unskilled technics like spraying or hit n run massives , u choose to put some real skillz in the game and enjoy more ur victories.
    Last edited by ArcDevil; 01-16-2007 at 12:15 PM.
    We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

Currently Playing:
    - Guild Wars 2

Waiting for:
    - Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

When im off im off i dont hide it. Sometimes my hands get really cold and stiff and can't k style properly. I only used that excuse once. Rest of the time i know im bad seeing as how i started k-styling like a month ago.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ArcDevil View Post
    u have to difference between the k-styler pros, and the guys that think that, cuz they practiced SS and Bf for 3 weeks, now they r k-styler pros...and dont know who to do a proper wallrun of even defend...

K-style is not only the moves, but knowing when, vs who,and how to do them..and most ppl fail at that, there not pros,in fact they can barely call themselves k-stylers, they r just shit with twisted fingers.
    god, even the biggest noobs can turtle them easily lmao

but when u step in front of a pro k-stlye wif bazooka/breaker and nice hs, hhs, rs skillz, we all know who is gonna win 10-0.
    and then, yeah, its true that "you got a lucky shot" or "My fingers are too cold" are valid excuses.

anyway k-stylers also die by sprayers or turtles, being leet doesnt mean u are invincible..it means that, even tho u could win using pathetic and unskilled technics like spraying or hit n run massives , u choose to put some real skillz in the game and enjoy more ur victories.
    ~This post is kind of bias against people who don't use k-style. To call moves such as "hit and run" pathetic is pretty idiotic. As you said itís not all about the moves, itís about who, what, and where your fighting.

~Itís a common misconception that k-styling is godly which adds on to the ego of them. I've seen many non-kstylers (e-stylers if you want to label them) use such tactics to take down a ďpro kstylerĒ. Its as that saying goes brains over brawn, you can butterfly and half-step all you want but if someone to get behind you or throws a grenade in the precise spot then its over.

~People need to stop thinking just b/c they don't jump around with a gun or use flashy moves that they aren't a good player. From experience Iíve been to games where I go into games without using any jds, yoyo, or block tap get about the same amount of kills and been called a noob. Then I go into another game and use said techniques and get called a "good player" while those who stick to the ground get ridiculed for it.

~Maybe Iím just ranting (and probably am ) and misread your post. But people need to realize that the point of gunz is to kill the other player and it doesn't really matter how they do it within the boundaries of the game. Chiao
    -.-

*The many faces of nubeon1angel

igunz ign: shugoken
    gunzNA ign: MrShot,LichLord,GuiltyGear-X
    mapleglobal ign (Bera): Gelgemesh,
    mapleSEA ign (Aquila): Ifritsin, shugoken, Gelgemesh
    WoW ign (Skywall): Gilgemesh, Bbigdd, Yamata, Holytemplar (main)
    Guild Wars ign: War Shaman, Battlepriest Shugo
    Gunster ign: vamp_shugo

-.-

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Amen to that.

42 Reputation: 10

lol REAL K-Stylers dont have big egos.
    when you kill them,they applaud you sometimes.
    .: Dungeon Fighter :.
    IGN: technolyze
    Class: Ranger
    Level: 38

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 26

Are you kidding me they aren't kstylers those people are just "wannabe"s.

A real kstyler from what I see doesn't talk or speak much.

They also get pissed because they spent 3 years trying to learn how to kstyle and still didn't get a kill. Most kstylers think its a brotherhood and they have"control"

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

i came to iggi gunz after internatinal, only been playing but all the k-stylers iv met havent said ote bad, im pretty decent and normally in top 3, and always say ns when a k-styler kills me, i usally get the same back

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 13

There are REAL k-stylers and wannabes k-styler. How to difference them?

1st way - Identify them by skills. One who always BF IS NOT a true k-styler nor one who always SS is neither. The one who combine both SS and BF averagely + some LS and quackquackquack. Is one. While, you will see an obvious difference out of the crowd. They will move faster and perform moves that's not likely to be learn one dya or another. Such as Wall running without needing to walk a few step. Or multiple wall running around the map.

2nd way - A k-styler will never go " I will own you all" A real "pro" will never be arrogant. Unless for the reaosn of the others are hacking or lagging. Usually, from as far as I've experience. K-stylers will always wait his teamates to die until him then make his moves. That's the way to show superiocity in skills by raping 6 ppl alone.

3rd way - No comments. They will not go HAHAHAH YOU'RE LUCKY!!! OMGGG HANDS COLDDD. Even if others insult them by calling them noob or hackers, they will simply say nothing much. Maybe a few " Check it yourself if you don't believe".

4th way - Usually, they aim to kill spammers and noobs 1st =P
    Bakaly Baka~

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast