View Poll Results: K-stylers = huge egos?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! no doubt. They're all talk

10 27.78%
  • No, you're just a moron Duo

8 22.22%
  • Not as many as you say there are

2 5.56%
  • I just play and don't care if they do or not

11 30.56%
  • It bugs me but i don't say anything

5 13.89%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kstylers- Egos Bigger than their Shotties

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by XDeathMetalX View Post
    i a pro k-styler and we just sick of noobs who block and turtle you and just spray...wheres the skill they suffer wen they get elite channel cus they will suck serious ass
    Well, I'm not a pro but I k-style. I find turtle, sprays and brickwalls pretty easy to handle. maybe because you're nothing but a pro wannabe.
    Bakaly Baka~

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

well said icy,

Please stop ranting on kstylers, they are part of the game. If maiet found this style a abomination of the system they would've already taken it out. True k-styling is overpowered (which kinda adds on to the ego of mmo's crappy community). But if you really are the pro players that you say to be, then be the better player stop whining and kill them. Although, kstylers shouldn't look down on others b/c of the way they play the game, b/c it is afterall a "game" and if you have fun with it, it shouldn't matter whethere your pro or not.

~sorry for the run-ons
    -.-

*The many faces of nubeon1angel

igunz ign: shugoken
    gunzNA ign: MrShot,LichLord,GuiltyGear-X
    mapleglobal ign (Bera): Gelgemesh,
    mapleSEA ign (Aquila): Ifritsin, shugoken, Gelgemesh
    WoW ign (Skywall): Gilgemesh, Bbigdd, Yamata, Holytemplar (main)
    Guild Wars ign: War Shaman, Battlepriest Shugo
    Gunster ign: vamp_shugo

-.-

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by nubeon1angel View Post
    well said icy,

Please stop ranting on kstylers, they are part of the game. If maiet found this style a abomination of the system they would've already taken it out. True k-styling is overpowered (which kinda adds on to the ego of mmo's crappy community). But if you really are the pro players that you say to be, then be the better player stop whining and kill them. Although, kstylers shouldn't look down on others b/c of the way they play the game, b/c it is afterall a "game" and if you have fun with it, it shouldn't matter whethere your pro or not.
    Many forgot that it's just a game tho.
    Bakaly Baka~

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Many forgot that it's just a game tho.
    lot's of people forget that what they're playing is a game. anything that involves competition. maple story...gunz...ghost online...cabal... there's always crazy people. It is the internet after all.

and about the cold fingers thing. i'm not saying that cold fingers doesn't affect your gameplay, i'm saying that by using "omg fingers cold can't kstyle", you're just making a dam excuse. so you're not kstyling as good as you can, WHO CARES! just play and don't make up excuses and try to make yourself sound like you're some uber pro. but let me tell you this- if you let something as dumb as cold fingers get in your way of kstyling, then there's no way you could be pro. i've seen true pros before and no matter what happens to them they pull off a kill somehow, and like previous people have said, they don't brag when they get a kill nor do they piss and moan when they die.

Okunen Guild Leader. Click banner to learn more!

Current main game: Blade & Soul West (upon release)

Retired Staff Reputation: 51

and half of the ppl that think their so uber are nerds who have no life, and would not have as much ego in real life
    MEMBER Since 2005

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 14

Oh come on now, people.

You all can't be that sensitive.
    Does it really matter if K-Stylers have huge egos? What's the difference between other multiplayer shooting games?

I'll admit that I do feel god like when I move that fast as I BF, but there's always one thought that comes to mind when I play...

K-STYLE is nothing but a glitch abusing style. In fact, you can say we're the true noobs of GUNZ.

But here's what REALLY gets me...

Why the **** are you guys complaining when we're apparently really easy to kill? Just shut the **** up and play the game. For the love of christ, people.

It's a game, deal with it, lol
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    -Albert Einstein

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I can k-style and i dont say that stuff, except maybe my fingers are cold cuz they are and i die easy so i can sit on them! I've only been told that's a lucky shot once or twice before.

not all k-stylers are ego maniacs.I;ve seen sme E-stylers yell"HAHA YOU NOOB I TURTLED AND KILLED YOU LOSER BFER.Then when you kill them they say lucky kill n0ob ill get you next time! or smething along those lines
    Reading is knowledge-knowledge is power-power is corrupt-corruptness is a crime-crime doesnt pay,so if you read you'll go broke.

Practice gets you NOWHERE,going INSANE gets you through life.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

i kstyled until i got to lvl 29 then i quit because i got guildwars and i dont think i had that big of an ego although i could pwn lvl 30s and up who were in mah clan my combo varied sometimes <shotti, rocket> <shot, revs> and every once in a while i would shotgun machine gun just incase i needed more ammo b/c it is possible to use the machine guns to pwn ppl in mid air but i liked getting close and personal with sord and i used dagger at lvl 10-15 so that i could knock ppl in corner and shank their asses it was soo much fun
    Guildwars:
    lvl 20 W/Mo
    lvl 20 R/Mo
    lvl 20 A/R
    lvl 20 Mo/W
    lvl 20 D/Mo
    lvl 20 E/Mo
    PvP pure nuke ele or domination mesmer.
    PvP(N/Mo) MM for alliance battles .
    I have done closer to the stars with all so i can change their secondary profs. all charectors are rpg and have max heroes and all have max armor.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson03 View Post
    K-STYLE is nothing but a glitch abusing style. In fact, you can say we're the true noobs of GUNZ.
    I object. It WAS a glitch. A glitch is unintentional. But the programmers left it in INTENTIONALLY, in ijji gunz. So it's now NOT a glitch, but an actual part of the game.

Also, about this whole thing...

Most kstylers are not *******s. The people who proclaim themselves kstylers are *******s. The people who were proclaimed by others as kstylers are not. This is a stereotype, I understand, but there are reasons for stereotypes. Therefore, kstylers are not egomaniacs. The egomaniacs think they are kstylers; they are not.
    My K-Style guide!
    Get paid to take surveys - $6.00 on first survey!

When you look with your eyes,
    Everything seems nice...
    But, if you look twice,
    You can see it's all lies!
    - Lily Allen.

OMG let these topics die
    -.-

-.-

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 49

~This post is kind of bias against people who don't use k-style. To call moves such as "hit and run" pathetic is pretty idiotic. As you said itís not all about the moves, itís about who, what, and where your fighting.
    im sorry,but imho hit and run massives are pathetic, i have never done that,not even when i was being pwned by k's...i assume they r better than me,leave channel and go train my BFs n FFs,to be able to defeat them next time...if i kill them by turtling/massive, then im not learning anything...and odds are,next day i'll be pwned over and over again...
    We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

Currently Playing:
    - Guild Wars 2

Waiting for:
    - Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Technically the same thing applies to turtleling and massives.Through experience you can learn when to turtle or where to hide for massives, anticipating you enemies moves. I'm not saying that any style is better, but (as i reiterate again)the point of the game is to kill and it shouldn't matter how you do it (unless you hack).

~these topics are pointless just play the game . If you're as good as you say you are then you should be able to kill them with ease .
    -.-

-.-

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 68

yeah some are more ego i can kstyle but die fast cause of spray or if you want e-style

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Who gives a flying **** if they k-stlye or not

HERE"S A HINT TRY NOT TO GET SHOT OFTEN!!
    Until computers can acccurately model the behavior of a giant glob of cum entering the earth's atmosphere, computer science has failed.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I sometimes use the excuse, "lagger" or "spiker"...

It's true they lag or spike but still they killed me...

I found out when you get to be good at K styling, you get like this sorta beeing so proud of youtself then you started saying "noob!" to them...

They really talk like they are all Gods of everyone...

I hate when that happens...

^_^

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 10

When I enter a room, I'll see everyone's ping. If its below 100, I start playing.

When I killed this one guy, can't remember his name , with my dagger ( ZOMG DAGGER LOLZ)(( must have had a really bad damage on his ego as a K-styler)), he started cussing at me cuz I lag etc etc etc, but I wasn't lagging. Our pings were roughly 60-70 . You call that lag? I don't think so

And another thing I have to add

K-stylers= Accuracy below 30%.Seriously, with all the moving around, they can't even get a proper shot. Not all of them, but almost* all K-stylers I've seen lose to sprayers, no matter how noob the sprayer is. Those K style people can't just say " Good fight. Let's try a 1v1 again next time " or something. No, they have to start cussing/ giving excuses. I've dropped K style a long time already.

And for all you people wanting to play Gunz soon,

"Drop the katana, pick up the guns." - Vizalin

Quoted my friend

Drift City - Faeye lvl 41

3rd signature ever made. Ah nostalgia <3

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 11

dont forget about people saying spraying=noob
    Nothing beats Fallout.

A true MMOFPS in the sense, with the freedom to experience roleplaying elements, and not grinding elements like every single MMORPG/FPS in the world.

Salute to Face Of Mankind.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Faeye View Post

K-stylers= Accuracy below 30%.
    err, going on a little extreme there. I've seen kstylers who an RHS and take out an opponent with about 6 bullets, 3 from each shotty.

Okunen Guild Leader. Click banner to learn more!

Current main game: Blade & Soul West (upon release)

Don't worry about it! Mind your own damn buisness!

I havent gotten any insults from "pro" K-stylers yet. This is kinda suprising, seeing how i usually kill them before they even get close,with all that floating around and stuff, with my dual smgs.

It could just be that way becuse im playing in the lower levels, though. I'm
    guessin' all the psycho, egotistcal K-stylers are all higher levels.

Gunz - IGN: Deceptikon Lv.16 Sprayer
    FlyFF - IGN: KingGeedorah LV.35 Merc - Lawolf and Aibaitt

Banned Reputation: 17

now as being a k-styler myself i dont find myself braging to much but it if fun to completely own lvl 45+s on my lvl 15 alt (comments for that include but are not restricted to "you hack you hacking nooobbbb!") but yeah ive seen some people but they're just retarded

Heads or Tails Reputation: 18

~This post is kind of bias against people who don't use k-style. To call moves such as "hit and run" pathetic is pretty idiotic. As you said itís not all about the moves, itís about who, what, and where your fighting.

~Itís a common misconception that k-styling is godly which adds on to the ego of them. I've seen many non-kstylers (e-stylers if you want to label them) use such tactics to take down a ďpro kstylerĒ. Its as that saying goes brains over brawn, you can butterfly and half-step all you want but if someone to get behind you or throws a grenade in the precise spot then its over.

~People need to stop thinking just b/c they don't jump around with a gun or use flashy moves that they aren't a good player. From experience Iíve been to games where I go into games without using any jds, yoyo, or block tap get about the same amount of kills and been called a noob. Then I go into another game and use said techniques and get called a "good player" while those who stick to the ground get ridiculed for it.

~Maybe Iím just ranting (and probably am ) and misread your post. But people need to realize that the point of gunz is to kill the other player and it doesn't really matter how they do it within the boundaries of the game. Chiao :3
    Quoted for emphasis.

Yeah, I agree. I doesn't really matter how you kill your enemy, just as long as you can kill him.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Faeye View Post
    ( ZOMG DAGGER LOLZ)
    Theyre just idiots. Daggers are harder to use than swords, but theyre better, IMHO.

K-stylers= Accuracy below 30%.
    Psh. Beyondpower: 8-9/10
    Infamous: 7-8/10
    Me : 7/10
    Thats not 30%. and i spam RHS. What if I used SS's? I bet I could go 8/10...

"Drop the katana, pick up the guns." - Vizalin
    Thats stupid. Once youre actually good at kstyle, I can shoot more bullets than an e-styler. Try going RHS repeatedly. bambam!1/2seclaterbambam! thats alot of bullets going out. The swords add onto the speed, so Id rather shoot faster and move faster with better aim than an estyler.
    Meh. 10chars
    My K-Style guide!
    Get paid to take surveys - $6.00 on first survey!

When you look with your eyes,
    Everything seems nice...
    But, if you look twice,
    You can see it's all lies!
    - Lily Allen.

Banned Reputation: 10

i hate those ppl, when sumtimes i killed them, they say"noob, u suk, sprayer" or sumthing close to it. i mean, if u kill me, i wouldnt say anything ur just better than me, i am happy about it...

and most of them are k-stylers because they think that kstyle is the best and when they got beaten up,... they just pretend that they're not ready.

get a life...

Don't worry about it! Mind your own damn buisness!

Now, that im getting my levels higher, im getting called names now, like "sprayer" or "hacker", and even got kicked out a room by a k-styler that got killed by a stray bullet. the names irritated me, but i kinda chuckled at the fact that i got kicked ....THEN i got irritated>_>

Gunz - IGN: Deceptikon Lv.16 Sprayer
    FlyFF - IGN: KingGeedorah LV.35 Merc - Lawolf and Aibaitt

True, the higher level channels have less idiots running around since the most ignorant "new" players are snuffed out. Which is why i hate starting over:

*goes into match*
    aha
    dagger noob!
    why are you using a dagger!
    curse your rifle Xooiii!

~blimey >_>

Originally Posted by Faeye
    ( ZOMG DAGGER LOLZ)
    Theyre just idiots. Daggers are harder to use than swords, but theyre better, IMHO.

~hater

edit: whoops didnt quote oh well
    Last edited by nubeon1angel; 02-22-2007 at 03:45 AM.
    -.-

-.-