But as I said, most* K style people I've seen miss me so often, that I think standing in 1 spot woldn't make a difference. ( expert channel)
1.I used a dagger because it was light.
2. Most*. Or maybe most that I've seen
3. What is e-style? I'm sorry I don't see the those terms often. Is it, European style? I don't know. Erm, I don't know, but using riffles /pistols with 80 delay/ 180 delay is much faster than a K style person .
Also, dropping the katana, picking up the guns, meaning that don't get too close to another person, since most SMG users will rape you in close range, you will use riffles and stuff for long range combat. Oh wait... I'm getting confused.
[Dropping the Katana]
- Staying away from closed quarters
- Avoid close range combat if possible
- Use for running / finished ammo
[Picking up the guns]
- Well,use guns
- Use riffles/Pistols/Revolvers since it has good accuracy
- Stay away from enemies
Well, that's just how I see it. Shotgun always loses to Riffles/revolvers/pistols in long range. SMG kills Shotgun if you are not careful, but shotgun kills SMG if you are not careful too so...
Just what I think. Though, this must be preety off from what you said.