Kstylers- Egos Bigger than their Shotties

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

View Poll Results: K-stylers = huge egos?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! no doubt. They're all talk

10 27.78%
  • No, you're just a moron Duo

8 22.22%
  • Not as many as you say there are

2 5.56%
  • I just play and don't care if they do or not

11 30.56%
  • It bugs me but i don't say anything

5 13.89%
    Banned Reputation: 10

lol icy on the 4th comment

cheap way

island TDM or assasination
    and turn friendly fire on

then all the sprayers / turtlers get kicked

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10

Yes! no doubt. They're all talk thats all i got to say u can spray them and u kill them and then they call u a noob...

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

i a pro k-styler and we just sick of noobs who block and turtle you and just spray...wheres the skill they suffer wen they get elite channel cus they will suck serious ass
    Save Water drink beer!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by XDeathMetalX View Post
    i a pro k-styler and we just sick of noobs who block and turtle you and just spray...wheres the skill they suffer wen they get elite channel cus they will suck serious ass
    I'm the ks king plus if you really understand it kstyle is glitch and tiral error of dodging bullets so if you manage to get hit by my rifle which i SINGLE SHOT then you obviously can't k style join the the "noobs" and don't be something you aren't

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post
    Ever since the day i learned what k-styling was, i have seen many people saying things such as "ROFL [insert name], i could own you so bad, you are a noob", and "lol, i can beat him easily" and "did you see that shot? i'm so leet". And then when i fight these kinds of people, i kill them after a while, and then they say stuff like "ROFL noob, you got a lucky shot" or "My fingers are too cold, otherwise i'd own you" or "lol, still warming up" (never improves) or, simply and bluntly, "noob" (leaves room). So now the question - do you think that most/many kstylers are just cocky pro wanna be's that think that if they can BF and SS that they think they are "teh shiz"? I say, YES. no doubt at all.
    Fingers are cold.. This really does effect your gameplay. Trust me. Espically in below zero degrees... Your fingers freeze up and dashing is just.. Ugh.
    O Hai, My sig isn't too big now is it?

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by XDeathMetalX View Post
    Well, I'm not a pro but I k-style. I find turtle, sprays and brickwalls pretty easy to handle. maybe because you're nothing but a pro wannabe.
    Bakaly Baka~

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

well said icy,

Please stop ranting on kstylers, they are part of the game. If maiet found this style a abomination of the system they would've already taken it out. True k-styling is overpowered (which kinda adds on to the ego of mmo's crappy community). But if you really are the pro players that you say to be, then be the better player stop whining and kill them. Although, kstylers shouldn't look down on others b/c of the way they play the game, b/c it is afterall a "game" and if you have fun with it, it shouldn't matter whethere your pro or not.

~sorry for the run-ons
    -.-

*The many faces of nubeon1angel

igunz ign: shugoken
    gunzNA ign: MrShot,LichLord,GuiltyGear-X
    mapleglobal ign (Bera): Gelgemesh,
    mapleSEA ign (Aquila): Ifritsin, shugoken, Gelgemesh
    WoW ign (Skywall): Gilgemesh, Bbigdd, Yamata, Holytemplar (main)
    Guild Wars ign: War Shaman, Battlepriest Shugo
    Gunster ign: vamp_shugo

-.-

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by nubeon1angel View Post
    well said icy,

Please stop ranting on kstylers, they are part of the game. If maiet found this style a abomination of the system they would've already taken it out. True k-styling is overpowered (which kinda adds on to the ego of mmo's crappy community). But if you really are the pro players that you say to be, then be the better player stop whining and kill them. Although, kstylers shouldn't look down on others b/c of the way they play the game, b/c it is afterall a "game" and if you have fun with it, it shouldn't matter whethere your pro or not.
    Many forgot that it's just a game tho.
    Bakaly Baka~

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Many forgot that it's just a game tho.
    lot's of people forget that what they're playing is a game. anything that involves competition. maple story...gunz...ghost online...cabal... there's always crazy people. It is the internet after all.

and about the cold fingers thing. i'm not saying that cold fingers doesn't affect your gameplay, i'm saying that by using "omg fingers cold can't kstyle", you're just making a dam excuse. so you're not kstyling as good as you can, WHO CARES! just play and don't make up excuses and try to make yourself sound like you're some uber pro. but let me tell you this- if you let something as dumb as cold fingers get in your way of kstyling, then there's no way you could be pro. i've seen true pros before and no matter what happens to them they pull off a kill somehow, and like previous people have said, they don't brag when they get a kill nor do they piss and moan when they die.

Slogan created by Kai and Me

Retired Staff Reputation: 51

and half of the ppl that think their so uber are nerds who have no life, and would not have as much ego in real life
    MEMBER Since 2005

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast