View Poll Results: K-stylers = huge egos?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! no doubt. They're all talk

10 27.78%
  • No, you're just a moron Duo

8 22.22%
  • Not as many as you say there are

2 5.56%
  • I just play and don't care if they do or not

11 30.56%
  • It bugs me but i don't say anything

5 13.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kstylers- Egos Bigger than their Shotties

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Shotgun IS part of the game. Look at the renards. Everyone picks them at start, coz they are WAY overpowered.
    Quotes from Middle-Earth Center:

-Radagast-

''If you'd stuck your d*ck or whatever in the door frame, THAT would have been embarrasing.''

-Tornado-

''It would be cool to be able to pee around corners though.''

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

K stylers, E stylers, D stylers, blah stylers... it doesnt matter altho kstyle has been called "glitching" it is not. as many of you have proly seen the official video of guns has kstylers up the ars just about every scene shows a form of kstyle ( keep in mind that it is in the official trailer, both international and ijji ) no style can go against any other style simply because every move posible is in game and intended to be there. as for the egos... EVERY STYLE OF PLAYERS HAVE EGO PROBLEMS even the "noobs" yea there are some serious cheap shots and "noobish" moves in the game but wether ur kstyles or estyle or w/e people are people and people are like that!!!
    i myself have experimented with every style and am fairly good, im not pro, but i also dont suck!! and really k style is not as "overpowerd" as many of you say, you are all simply intimidated by the flashy moves. i seen D stylers who are just as good as any other style... and i personaly think daggers suck!!!! but koodos to them for being able to play dagers well.

about the comon dual shotys at expert channels... if it works IT WORKS!
    in ANY GAME everyone goes for best combo or gear/weapons and dual shotguns seem to be big for a reason... hmm wonder why? does this mean we should all do it? nah, shotys are VERY powerfull at close range and have a scater shot... but from far they are shit... every combo of gear/weapons/skills have counters no style is superior unless u fall into the mid set that they are. if u think elefants will eat u, your not gona want to go near them, if u think kstylers are "leet" ur gona have trouble fighting them and dealing with them talking smack and get frustraited by them

in the world of Gunz everything goes and like many of you have already said... its just agame

many of you here on the forum are hipocrits ur selfs... saying this style is this and that style is that. WERE ALL HUMAN, we all get ego problems wen we bust out with a "leet" shot and get multiple kills in unlder 30 seconds and then feel al cool. best way to get rid of this is to do ur part and compliment if u get killed say "ns" or something they will then do the some to others. PASS ON GOOD DEEDS!!!! and in time this will grow and make a beter comunity.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by GexX2 View Post
    Thats cuz they're not used to getting in the top 3 score. If a k-styler dips below 4th place he/she gets pissed. I know, cuz i'm a k-styler.
    Hmm then they are bad sprayers.. I'm a sprayer and sadly to say i use some K-style moves(mostly to get away from where everyone..) And i'm usually top 1-2 ^^
    Maple Story
    TzeRenity - Cleric - 6x - Kradia
    MS08 Checklist -
    Lvl 40[X]21/1-08 Lvl 50[X]24/1-08 Lvl 60[X]30/1-08 Lvl 70[ ] Priest [ ]
    Rank 10k[x] Rank 1k[ ](rank 600 for mages something..)

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Heh, you see, the problem here is that you have many different people here who use different styles. Not one of them wants to beleive that the style that they spent time learning is "wrong." So, they flaunt their skills. This isn't just Kstylers. Every person using an actual style, IE: Kstyle, Dstyle, Estyle or Hstyle.. Is quick to defend it. And no, Estyle is not just "not-kstyling." A true Estyler will utilize butterfly with their rifle, and turtling.

Myself? I know how to do just about every popular style out there. And I'm never egotistical about myself, unless someone brings it upon themselves. IE: "Lol, stop spraying n00b." I'll bf him to death the next round, and ask "What was that about spraying?"

Any time I see someone call someone a noob after they die, I'll tell them to STFU. (Unless it's a TK.. under certain conditions.. I've seen people open chat in the middle of the mansion, THEN I'll tell them to STFU if theyre tked.) Reguardless of how you were killed, you still got killed. If theyre so noob for doing it, take a step in their shoes. Take out the same guns, and try to kill them with it. 9 times out of 10, they'll still win. I've actually opened a couple of people's eyes this way, when they gave me a "FINE, I WILL!" back, and still lost when they changed. Some of them have admitted that I was right.

Honestly, no style takes "no skill" Even turtling. Go out there and try to turtle someone around your skill level. It's not easy.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Destinizish View Post
    If theyre so noob for doing it, take a step in their shoes. Take out the same guns, and try to kill them with it. 9 times out of 10, they'll still win. I've actually opened a couple of people's eyes this way, when they gave me a "FINE, I WILL!" back, and still lost when they changed. Some of them have admitted that I was right.
    Yeah, but you have actually got used to the guns already, if they change from a sg to say, a rifle or a bazooka, (at first) they can't handle the guns that well.
    Quotes from Middle-Earth Center:

-Radagast-

''If you'd stuck your d*ck or whatever in the door frame, THAT would have been embarrasing.''

-Tornado-

''It would be cool to be able to pee around corners though.''

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzaa-man View Post
    Yeah, but you have actually got used to the guns already, if they change from a sg to say, a rifle or a bazooka, (at first) they can't handle the guns that well.
    That's my point. Every style of play takes time to learn. Most people who spray aren't really Estylers, as they use very little of the moves involved in Estyle.. (Yeah, there are moves.) But It doesn't mean that what they're doing doesn't take time to get good at.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default wtf?

wtf man you people are stereotyping K-Stylers as self-proclaiming pros that complain but most of you probably were exposed to the noob kstylers who think they're the best but they get beaten by turtlers or something and then say 'turtle noob' (turtles are extremely easy to beat imo).

I, for one, (character name - Skyxjin IJJI GUNZ) as a kstyler (bf-hs-central), I have no difficulty killing sprayers with dual shotgun (although I usually have 100+ ping due to distance lag) and I'd like to have the opportunity to appeal and say that you shouldn't refer to ALL kstylers when actually referring to those who are cocky and arrogant.