is it me or does scion of fate suck..

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default is it me or does scion of fate suck..

i understand its in beta, but im not *****ing about the bugs and stuff. its the

whole games so to speak. you start the game cold with no tutorial or anything

to help newbs. You cant really raise your dude's stats(u can only upgrade like

his crit rate defense rate and combo rate). And even when u put the game in its

highest graphical settings, it still doesnt look impressive(at least compared to

those pretty screenshots). Does anybody who played agree with me?

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 10

I do not agree with you. This game is really intresting and by far the best game i played since rose went p2p. I do agree with you on the newb guide they sould have had a toututial in the game in the begining but i played enough Yulangs to know how ot play. The graphic is pertty normal and i dont think it anything like the viet and foreign version because when you go full on thoses version your guy will glow...More of why i like the US version is that they have archers and viet and jap dosent have it or when i played it. So we all ahve diffrent opinon and I think its will good less grind than most other and the cloths are really intresting and Im about to hit 10 on my archer so my skills are going to freakiing PWN.....

Your Friend
    Michael
    ps my ing is 102ndMarines

GO XBOX 360

Online Phantom Reputation: 228

I got stuck at the loading screen after creating my character and trying to get into the game The graphics at the character selection screen is to my liking tho ^_^ Guess I will have to wait till after school to try again

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 17

personally i think scions of fate is a really good game, though it would be better if they spawned more mobs or put more servers

IGN: Anito[FFXI] / Syori[RFOnline] / Peinx[Ragnarok] / Mizuki[FlyFF]
    http://www.myspace.com/anito10

Super Moderator Reputation: 184

Is it just me or is SoF still in closed beta?

Oh wait!

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

A lot of you overestimate F2P CB. Rarely does any f2p add more significant content after Beta testing, the most they may do is fix bugs and whatnot. Oh, they may add items to the item mall, done and done! Like the original post said, newbie guide, not bugs. They maaaay add a newbie guide but it'll probably be less than helpful.

As for my own personal view of SoF, well, I haven't bothered with the CB. I really don't care, but you all enjoy.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

the games alright. its very populated.

but ur right how if u put sof to the highest settings, its not much different from low...not like rose.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

i found this game amazing...tho i have to say the glow effect really kills my eyes after awhile but its a cool effect.....and the quest is like other games--killing mobs getting their loots etc etc which is alright....and the best thing is you automaticly get the gold from the monster when you kill it which saves alot of time..one thing which is kinda lame the monster doesn't drop loot....

edit: and there is a guide in yur SoF folder its in html..but i can't it since its in a foreign language
    Last edited by |-Asuka-|; 01-17-2007 at 05:27 AM.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

what do you mean???monsters do dsrop stuff...
    i mean like there were 4 spearmen including me :P trying to pick up an iron sword LOL thast dropped from some guy that dint care bout it...lol

I love this gam havnt had this much fun since Pre-AOR Pristontale :P

oldschool gamin sorta lub it
    Quote Originally Posted by Graven View Post
    Your dreams either telling us you're Gay or/and you wanna do your Sister
    thanks for posting this
    PLAYING PRISTONTALE 1
    IGN - Raden lvl 51 Fighter!

Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 1

I don't know why everyone loves this game, not anything special.. it's like a step back.

@Hotaznrice I don't think you've played many games inbetween then.. games like Rappelz and 9Dragons tottally prawn this IMO.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast