Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

hehe the only people defending the game is asuka, hotaznrice and lasthero

no surprise really since the game is for little twelve year old kids

come and play 2moons, much better.

going to start a onRPG guild as soon as it goes open beta

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by waffo View Post
    I don't know why everyone loves this game, not anything special.. it's like a step back.

@Hotaznrice I don't think you've played many games inbetween then.. games like Rappelz and 9Dragons tottally prawn this IMO.
    Rappelz couldn't prawn a butterfly.

Otherwise it's pretty much to my liking. Got my first skills and was promoted to official bowman. Things in this game are looking up now, even though it's still beta.

Also, 2Moons and SoF are of different genres. It's like comparing a chainsaw to a fairy. You'll rather take the chainsaw and massacre a village instead of take the fairy and do....fairy stuff.
    Last edited by Cereal&Milk; 01-17-2007 at 10:40 AM.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 11
    Server: Caitsith
    ~Mains~

Stats: SAM 75/ THF 37
    Stats: THF 75/ NIN 37
    Stats: RNG 75/ SAM 37
    Stats: BLU 66/ NIN 33

Aman Reputation: 193

Quote Originally Posted by buddhabeads View Post
    hehe the only people defending the game is asuka, hotaznrice and lasthero

no surprise really since the game is for little twelve year old kids

come and play 2moons, much better.

going to start a onRPG guild as soon as it goes open beta
    IMHO 2Moons looks worse, it looks like an ordinary grind with pretty graphics...

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyne View Post
    IMHO 2Moons looks worse, it looks like an ordinary grind with pretty graphics...
    That's pretty much what it is...But, it has blood...And curse words. D:

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 11
    Server: Caitsith
    ~Mains~

Stats: SAM 75/ THF 37
    Stats: THF 75/ NIN 37
    Stats: RNG 75/ SAM 37
    Stats: BLU 66/ NIN 33

well yulang is just a grindfest with fairy graphics.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 41

well you could say that about any MMO.

Yulgang looks like a kiddie cartoon grindfest?

Banned Reputation: 9

Personally I dont care if its meant for 12 years olds even if I am 18... since the game is really populated I get to pwn more n00bs you know what im saying?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167

well yulang is just a grindfest with fairy graphics.
    hmmmmm, grindfest.

Last one commented to be a grindfest took the avg player 4 days to make it to lvl 20. I think it was Last Chaos.

This game, an avg player can make lvl 20 in a day maybe 2. The serious grinder would make lvl 20 quicker than some of you ask and get answer back in any community to this question...... "How do I use skills?"

I havent seen the grind yet. Of course I lose track of things cause your able to play your own playlist instead of hearing awful background music, and I am able to find spots where the aggro comes to me and I dont have to leave till I need more pots. These spots can be found anywhere, just be smart of how much aggro you can take and how many pots you have. I can avg 1-2 levels sitting in one spot till my pots die out(alomost an hour), after level 18.

Its an unfinished beta? Neothaka, 10 minutes must be the avg time it takes to make any decision about anything. Betas are unfinished, its doesnt take the handicapped to figure that out, but I guess you dont even qualify to be handicapped. Maybe if you could get past the typical KSing and noob calling ( guess what? Its in every game) you would be able to see a game, but since thats what stops you... they are right, your are a noob. So, you have no real judgement on the game. You dont really know what beta testing is or expect from it. I suggest you wait till they are officially released. You are not a beta tester.

As for drops. I think they do need to be raised a bit. I do agree that its enjoyable to see that when you do have a full INV you do not have anything that is useless to anyone(junk drops). I do not gain a lot, but I do stay out enough to cover my losses(pots), and make a profit. Right now I am past lvl 20, have updated my gear except the sword. I need to gain 50k more to get it. Nothing a few rubies wont help.

Overall, for what your getting. Its a decent game.
    What I enjoy about the game is the fact it really enjoyable for anyone who has a low fixed budget. You dont need a updated graphics card for it AnATI Radeon 9250 works well, no lag, not jitters, and atmosphere graphics(moving trees, grass, reflections....) looks very good on this outdated graphics card. Its not processor reliant like Rappelz, LotR, and a lot of other games that have came out recently. This is key to all MMORPGs, its not the graphics power you have to worry about its your PC memory and the management of data coming into your PC from the server. For a game that doesnt need much processing power, this makes it a comfort for the low budget systems.

Overall, the game is good for it being a localization of another so called grinder.
    SO far the goods+
    +less grindier than other localizations
    +ts not graphic or PC memory reliant (low end PC can possibly run it on medium to high)
    +easy to pick up
    +you can play your own music- this features cuts down on the grinding considerably. Why? You dont notice muc when you have good music to keep you company.

The bads------
    - its beta
    - no real in-game guide( but its not hard to understand
    - not much in customization and gear selection
    - everyone needs to remember this- its in beta- not many of you really know what that means.

And to correct the ill educated. Its does have a anime look to it, but there is very little that looks cartoony to this MMORPG. From what I read about this game, its meant to be a funny time killer MMORPG.

Big difference in anime look and cartoon look. I dont like MMORPGs with that toon/childsih feel. This game gives off an anime feel and a casual feel as well.
    Last edited by cyber7chink; 01-17-2007 at 11:48 AM.

its a really really really old game

see it as an interactive messsenger

Aman Reputation: 193

see it as an interactive messsenger
    What's with the lame comments? Saying Scions of Fate is nothing better than an interactive messenger when it is a decent game.

Oh yeah, this goes in the SoF section.

*Moved*

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast