my short review

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 15

Default my short review

so i played till i got to lvl11

When i started opening up the game, the first thing i thought was "wow, it looks really colourful" in a good way its bright and bold which ive always liked
    which makes the graphics great

what i liked the most in it is the Music Player thing, it allows you to choose songs from your folder and play it(like a winamp) in the game

Since its closed beta, i cant say much about it but i definately like it

I'll give this a 8.5/10 since if i gave it a 10 then there'll be nothing to improved right? lol
    credit:Cereal&Milk Feed me if you like my post!

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

yeh the in game player is a very unique feature..one of the most uniqueness i have to say...plus when its night time the lamps light up in town and hunting grounding..i mean thats just hectic

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryguy View Post
    so i played till i got to lvl11

I'll give this a 8.5/10 since if i gave it a 10 then there'll be nothing to improved right? lol
    hahaha yeah thats a good reason its not a 10

yeah i love the lighting and theres an mp3 plaeyr???

meh....rock wouldnt really suit the soft fuzzy wuzziness of the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Graven View Post
    Your dreams either telling us you're Gay or/and you wanna do your Sister
    thanks for posting this
    PLAYING PRISTONTALE 1
    IGN - Raden lvl 51 Fighter!

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

For my short review. this game is so grinding...hard to lvl up from lvl 1 to lvl 10...u couldnt regenerate yer hp without meditation...its so hell slow...2-3 hp/sec i think.so u indeed need to meditation to regenerate yer hp.or u buy healing potion (fastest and costly way IMO ^^).and i know this game is based on party hunting....without party you couldn't even lvl up when u high lvl.even u have uber EQ....(heard from my frend who played it last year,not sure for recent update ^^)

But anyway...this game is rock.i'd love to try the battle system and pet system. cute and challenging

i rate this game= 8.0/10

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by E-3 View Post
    For my short review. this game is so grinding...hard to lvl up from lvl 1 to lvl 10...u couldnt regenerate yer hp without meditation...its so hell slow...2-3 hp/sec i think.so u indeed need to meditation to regenerate yer hp.or u buy healing potion (fastest and costly way IMO ^^).and i know this game is based on party hunting....without party you couldn't even lvl up when u high lvl.even u have uber EQ....(heard from my frend who played it last year,not sure for recent update ^^)

But anyway...this game is rock.i'd love to try the battle system and pet system. cute and challenging

i rate this game= 8.0/10
    yeah i kinda get that too it is hard to lvl up from 1-10 but maybe, at lvl70 it would be around the same amount of time to lvl as you would need for 1-10

but i doubt it...if its a party hunt then i might give it a chance since when i used to play GTH(RiP) i didnt even think it was a grind until ppl started saying how much of a grind it was..i was just partying all day and *cough*leeching(not usually) and it was fun
    credit:Cereal&Milk Feed me if you like my post!