what is this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 15

Default what is this?

whats voyage century and why aint it in the upcomign games? or is it not?

wow i feel so special, first to post on this sub forum
    credit:Cereal&Milk Feed me if you like my post!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 22

Around 1480 A.D., with the development of industry and commerce and the progress of ship building skill, countries in Asia and Europe began to realize the importance of the sea. Some fleets came up. Soon, countries on the Mediterranean coast started to explore their own sea route. Blue and deep sea was considered as the passage to the gold kingdom, waiting for men to explore.

In late 17th century, for each of their own interest, countries in the west built new battleships, made up great fleets. And then ballets of large scale for sea hegemony started.

Game Features

Sea Battle System

In voyage century, you will experience the excitement that hundreds of warships combat in simultaneity. The verisimilar and perfect ocean waves represent the grand scenes of sea battle and bring you extraordinary experience.The combat patterns are various. You can choose any one, the grand far-forth cannon firing or the exciting grappling. The battles between countries, guilds and parties will break out at any moment.

Trade System

There are more than 160 kinds of merchandises. Genuine Finance System is embodied in the game. The prices fluctuate according to the change of the supply and demand, and the dynamic price system tests the players’ commercial mind. The realistic voyage line and distribution of the merchandises represent the flourishing maritime trade of the 16th century and bring you to the true voyage world.
    Adventure System

Adventure and exploration is where the charm of the voyage works. Experiencing the adventure of discovery, fighting against the pirate and cruel nature environment on the broad sea will prove your competence of dominating the sea.
    More than 1000 kinds of mysterious findings are waiting for you, which will fully satisfy your curiosity. The exploration on the Pyramid of Ancient Egypt and search for the lost secret of Beirut Palace will give you a sense of presenting on the scene and the pleasance on discovery. Voyage Century is not only a game, but also an encyclopedia that broaden your knowledge in geography and history of 16th century.

Figures

There are altogether four different basic characters, whose appearance can be changed according to one’s own favor. There is a large pallet at weapons and articles of clothing, for which one must control certain in each case talents. The most important companion of the player on the ocean is naturally the ship, which can be upgraded and changed in Voyage Century.

Missions

In the game, there is an enormous selection of sequential missions. One receives these from the respective contact men, in addition, of the NPCs. If a player successfully brought a mission to end, the player receive a reward in the form of cash or a treasure, construction or draft sketches and a higher reputation. The accomplishment of a mission brings you the sense of success.
    It was quite complicated,but fun.
    Blank spaces are always awesome, right?

Banned Reputation: -1

lol complicated hah its easy its simple. I made 100k on my first week but some guy gave me 50k lol.....anyways go to USA server 1 Da Gama im there. Ill help u out

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

after seeing this game spammed on three different forums, I'd be insulted to even think of playing the game. Actually I played the korean version for a little bit and I'm not sure where this "hype" came from.

Banned Reputation: -1

NO DUH the koreans didnt like the game. Its based on Europeans no Asians its way fun if u try it.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Askda View Post
    NO DUH the koreans didnt like the game. Its based on Europeans no Asians its way fun if u try it.
    its too complicated for any korean players to really enjoy, they're MUCH better at grinding to high lvls in unbelievable amounts of time, but when it comes to actually having to do anything other than grind/pvp, they're lost.
    Meet Paster Benny Hinn.

"The Lord also tells me to tell you in the mid 90's, about '94-'95, no later than that, God will destroy the homosexual community of America. [audience applauds] But He will not destroy it - with what many minds have thought Him to be, He will destroy it with fire. And many will turn and be saved, and many will rebel and be destroyed."

LOL? late much?

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Metallica View Post
    its too complicated for any korean players to really enjoy, they're MUCH better at grinding to high lvls in unbelievable amounts of time, but when it comes to actually having to do anything other than grind/pvp, they're lost.
    lol so true.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 22

agree, so true, it's like they love grinding. Imma give it a try
    Last edited by chili01; 01-24-2007 at 04:11 AM.
    National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing
    Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    ..If you were to compare the difficulty of building a computer what would you compare it too?
    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    A bit tougher than lego.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

I stopped with playing because...It was to hard for me. I like grinding more, however i like the Trade Skills, but that was just everything

FIRST POST *Celebrate with a big cake*

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 17

how many play this

IGN: Anito[FFXI] / Syori[RFOnline] / Peinx[Ragnarok] / Mizuki[FlyFF]
    http://www.myspace.com/anito10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast