Class-Bow + questions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Default Class-Bow + questions

ok my questions got answered and im not being a bowman im going to be a Healer-Dark Physician cause they're like mages ^-^ and they look nicer as a chaos so i think im gonna go chaos "

but one more thing people say 2nd beta means that every one is gonnas be lv 70 after all the beta test are you gonan keep the lv 70 or not " and if you do get to lv 70 from the 2nd beta thing do you get the equips and skill points and stuff?
    Last edited by EternalSouls; 01-20-2007 at 08:25 PM.

LOLed^^^
    [Your GAY, live with it GOSH!]

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSouls View Post
    i know this has or will be ask many times... whats a good build for a archer lol..... and at lv 40 do you pick like a different class or some thing cause i looked at the guides and there something called "Chaos" and "The order" at lv 40+ and in combo hits, is that your auto attack or do you need to press a button and you use the like 5 skills in a row like flyff? and is the walking click or WASD and is this game like the japanese? where you have to reach a certain levle to trade.. make a shop... drop items.... shout...etc?

and in this game what does dex it do? when i read the guide it says raises dex... " and is the build a str and dex build like in other games? i might hate this game ~.~ so confusing..if this board didnt make sense my fault go and flame me

AND is this game gonna be crowded everyday if it is i give up on this game lol.....

EDIT: is the grind bad like it takes 3 days to get to lv 10? and what level till you get your job is there a stats reset? is the bowman job quest hard are the archers bad? and if every one in onrpg is in earth 2 then i go too and whats wrong with earth 1? how many servers are there? and yes im editing this as more and more i get questions...lol

EDIT: wheres Kayn..wheres asuka im alone and which class of archers are attackers and why do chaos archer look gay..i mean they wear pink and purple.... and if i go in to "the order" which i think i think alot of poeple arent in... will you guys hate me cause the order has nice blue and white armour...
    thats a heck of a lot of questions so yeah...LOL

well no its not like flyff the sill system is better, you can have singular skill slot and hit with the only one skill or you can combine them and make a skill thingy like flyff

You dont get stats per level its auto arranged like Lineage...BUT there stil is a stat system sort of ... each level you gain an ability point and you use it to lvl up....hmm how do i describe it....sorta like passive skills YEAH passive skills and for an archer you have increase range and max attack ioncrease min attack increase accuracy increase rage time you get them and from lvl 10 you get a new passive skill and you get more i think each 10 lvls.

ummm the more the merrier? this game is sorta bassed on partying cos soloing you won't get far =/ i got to 17 in 2 days partying and playing for no more than 3 hours a day!

I see Kayn everywhere LOL

oh yeah and as I said the grind isnt bad 2 days and lvl 17 is alright

Archers job change is im not sure lol but you choose your faction lvl 35
    QWuests are easy though they are typical quests like receive items from monsters

we would neva hate you and i think your referring to Ascending Chaos Guild if they will hate you am i right? Hell no we'd never hate you it's your choice

and the attacker class is the SPearman the strongest hand to hand combatsman
    Last edited by BoxoutKrew#3; 01-20-2007 at 07:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graven View Post
    Your dreams either telling us you're Gay or/and you wanna do your Sister
    thanks for posting this
    PLAYING PRISTONTALE 1
    IGN - Raden lvl 51 Fighter!

wow thankies you answered alot of my question and im gonna go into "the order" at lv 35...... and and and...... are the arrows auto or do you buy them? and if the arrows are like 500 each like runscape..... forget it im gonna go bladesman " or swordsman

LOLed^^^

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Arrows i believe are 300 ??? and ya you have to buy them

ok wdf 300 for only 1 arrow or for a set.....if its for each arrow forget it im becoming a dang spearmen "......and

whats the difference between The Order and Chaos??

LOLed^^^

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

u have to buy arrows, and based ont he economy, they aren't expensive. They can be annoying at first, because instead of buying your new bows, you'll be buying arrows by the thousands. Once you get higher level, you'll be wanting to buy better arrows (right now there's only the cheap kind...). Eventually you can buy the blue bow, which is awsome. And if you save up and only buy enough arrows, u can buy the strongest bow, which does enough dmg to kill mobs around ur level in 1 shot, or 1 normal shot and hten skill shot... Well, yeah, I am everywhere, like Krew said. But, I'm not really your concern, because you are order. Dont worry, we wont hate you, in fact, there is a peace treaty between Ascending Chaos (my guild) and OnRPG Order (the order guild lead by Syetactic). I think you should go to the OnRPG Order thread and go ask them to put u on the list.

Order and Chaos are 2 factions. There is a whole story line for the factions, and the chaos are considered to be evil, even though they aren't. But u can say chaos is dark, and order is light.

if u want to join any of the guilds, or want to hang out with us guys/girls at OnRPG, play on earth 2. If you dont, then play on Eath 1
    Last edited by kayn; 01-20-2007 at 07:34 PM.
    hard work pays off

err so the arrows arent 300 per 1 arrow? and i just dont like chaos cause of the armour ~.~ why is it pink and purple lol and i might become a spearman too.... but i heard its kind of grinding so i dont wanna start all over...

LOLed^^^

its 300 for a set i believe
    lol yeah ive seen archer armour dang
    LOL
    thanks for posting this
    PLAYING PRISTONTALE 1

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSouls View Post
    ok my questions got answered and im not being a bowman im going to be a Healer-Dark Physician cause they're like mages ^-^ and they look nicer as a chaos so i think im gonna go chaos "

but one more thing people say 2nd beta means that every one is gonnas be lv 70 after all the beta test are you gonan keep the lv 70 or not " and if you do get to lv 70 from the 2nd beta thing do you get the equips and skill points and stuff?
    answer this question.. rawr o-o

LOLed^^^

you dont g3et to keep your 70 thattll be unfair >< yeah you don't everything is wped

when you get 70 in CB2 you get the 70 items and skill pts aswell and you test out cash shop stuffz
    thanks for posting this
    PLAYING PRISTONTALE 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast