Thread: Quite a nice VCO review from MMORPG.com

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 12

Default Quite a nice VCO review from MMORPG.com

As I was browsing, I was getting tired of short and simple reviews of Voyage Century Online. Some of the player's reviews are worth it, but there is a lack of in-depth reviews for this game. I though I should be able to write a review myself before complaining of people writing "bad" reviews. So I started my personal quest: reviewing Voyage Century Online as I though it should be reviewed.

The following text is the result of my work on this quest. I would like you to give me any advice and opinion you consider suitable.

Please, note this review is aimed at people who are not really into VCOnline, so I have tried to be as descriptive as I could. In addition, I am Spanish, not a native english speaker, so my grammar, spelling and vocabulary might be f
    Last edited by Spacingg; 01-22-2007 at 09:14 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

after reading that i might actually try vc, but seriously please NO ONE quote that review lol
    Meet Paster Benny Hinn.

"The Lord also tells me to tell you in the mid 90's, about '94-'95, no later than that, God will destroy the homosexual community of America. [audience applauds] But He will not destroy it - with what many minds have thought Him to be, He will destroy it with fire. And many will turn and be saved, and many will rebel and be destroyed."

LOL? late much?

Banned Reputation: 8

Lol, if someone quoted that we may just have to longest page on a thread ever >_>

Anyways, I think I would try VC, but it seems just too complicated for me.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 17

Ive never ever never ever NEVER given somebody a cookie before. So this is a first:

Yalabor rewards you with a cookie :3

that was the best, biggest and most detailed review i have ever read.

Im a
    n aussie!

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 19

Christ man.

I dont even know what to say. That was freaking HUGE.

Kudos though. This game is really cool. Its not really all that complicated once you actually play it. It can have a pretty sharp learning curve if you dont read anything. But really, if you just get in the game, have some fun, get with a couple of friends or get some new ones, it really is fun, and not as complicated as it may seem.

Again, kudos on the review!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

[QUOTE=Spacingg;421023]As I was browsing, I was getting tired of short and simple reviews of Voyage Century Online. Some of the player's reviews are worth it, but there is a lack of in-depth reviews for this game. I though I should be able to write a review myself before complaining of people writing "bad" reviews. So I started my personal quest: reviewing Voyage Century Online as I though it should be reviewed.

The following text is the result of my work on this quest. I would like you to give me any advice and opinion you consider suitable.

Please, note this review is aimed at people who are not really into VCOnline, so I have tried to be as descriptive as I could. In addition, I am Spanish, not a native english speaker, so my grammar, spelling an

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

after reading that, it only SORTA makes me wanna play. i like how it strays off to tradition grindfest mmorpg, but thats something ive gotten used to. but still, this game sure does sound interesting.
    Quick Links for Lazy people
    Google.com
    Yahoo.com
    YouTube.com
    Gunz.Ijji.com

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Wow thats a super long review. This page is huge. After reading a sentence of it, I feel like not reading anymore and also I feel like trying it out. Again.
    Currently Playing:
    Infantry, Last Chaos

Waiting for:
    Mabinogi (Dec?), Nostale(July?), DragonGem(June?), Perfect World(June?), DOMO(June?)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 22

Very nice review,I haven't read all,but nice job though.
    Blank spaces are always awesome, right?

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 54

0.0' Why does Mario's Mustache Wax always have to stretch the damn page..? Lol... Jokin'... I usually like reading big reviews, but in this case... HELL NO! I ain't readin' that all! It is 12:15 A.M. -6 GMT right now, and i'm not going to even bother... Well, maybe some OTHER time... ~Wink~Wink~ -.-'

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

After reading the VC review, i can say i never ever see this kind of review, i mean it's very good...but too huge...my god..but i think i will try the game.